That red headed chick on the Wendy's commercial

I think she's supposed to be Wendy, but i've seen the actual wendy and she ain't much to look at. But anyway, that chick in the commercial is sexy as hell, way more than the chick Carrie on myth busters. I'd beat the brakes off it. Anyone else?

• Like 1

Elvis,

Me and my cousin was sitting on my grandfathers poarch one day rolling "cigerettes" and talking about these two sisters that we where dating and how they where like screwing a dead fish. PawPaw walked out the front door and sat down with us, to show us how to roll a real cig. NO, he didn't know what we was rolling, atleast we never figured out that he did, and he never told off on us, so he may not have known, and this was almost 40 years ago. SO, he sat down and rolled some of the best "cigs" we'd ever seen, and then started to tell us about "girls". As far as we knew, he was hard of hearing, but didn't wear hearing aids, if they had them back then. But PawPaw started to educate us as to getting screwed really good, but we was all ears. he told us to leave them two ole bitches alone and find us two of the ugliest girls we could find, ask them out, take them to dinner and see what happens. The next Friday night, we both had dates, it was a 2 bagger date, but on Saturday, when we came "walking" out of the bedroom at my cousins house, for breakfast, our granddaddy was sitting at the kitchen table with my aunt, and he had the biggest shit eating grin on his face that my aunt had ever seen. She asked him what was so funny, and PawPaw just shook his head, laughed, and walked 4 houses up the road to his house.

We BOTH where walking bow legged as hell, and my aunt knew that he had told us something, so she wanted to know what "ADVICE" he had given us. It was "that if you are with a woman that knows she's good looking, she looks at it as if she's doing you a favor by letting you bed her, and she'll just lay there, on the other hand, the two that we took out that night, he said thought that we where doing them a favor, and they returned the favor, OH DAMN did they.

So, just because it's not very "appealing" to the eye, you might to "peel" it before you turn it down. :)

• Like 4

LOL... In Jr. High I was known for fucking anything that would hold still... Chunky girls? Did'em. Ugly girls? Them too. The proverbial 'Crack of Dawn' wasn't safe.

Had some friends give me grief for screwing this fat chick, I looked at'em laughing and said, "At least my dick is getting wet!" I never heard another word.

• Like 4

I think she's supposed to be Wendy, but i've seen the actual wendy and she ain't much to look at. But anyway, that chick in the commercial is sexy as hell, way more than the chick Carrie on myth busters. I'd beat the brakes off it. Anyone else?

It ain't Wendy. And yeah, this one IS kinda hot...

Im just going to say it.........this is SEXY!...... but then that might be my "black" side talking lol

When they are bigger than her head it's worth playing with them. Edited by rnemhrd

id like to participate in the convo, because i lived with a redhead named wendy, but i dont watch TV, so i have no clue what you are talking about. the wendy i dated, i would rather slap than tap.