KUSHNAPUP H**L NO -WHERE IS THE DBL. STACK MAG

SORRY MEN, First post after leaving the head from sour stomach. LOL under breath. If kanishPUKE made IT to market. SORRY to recent omners- to each there own- WHERE THE HELL ARE MY DBL. STACK MAGIZINES. Just a rant, Don't take it to heart and hate me.

• Like 1

Hmmm........... just left the "Head' you must be a Grunt or a Squid...............

Or he has a hooker in the bedroom

I would produce a double stack mag if I thought the demand was worth the costs of tooling up.

I think 3 months from start to delivery would be reasonable.

The problem here is I'm guessing the market is pretty small

shut the fuck up

+1

Sorry to bring up skeletons in your boys closet, but didn't you fellas say that to me when I seen you guys holding each others ass walking into that [GAY BAR] == KUSHNUPUP NUTHUGGERS.

we were actually trying to sneak up on you to cop a feel of your johnson and see if maybe we could take you home for a 3some, i am the bartender at that bar, the rainbow ranch

• Like 2

shut the fuck up

+1

Sorry to bring up skeletons in your boys closet, but didn't you fellas say that to me when I seen you guys holding each others ass walking into that [GAY BAR] == KUSHNUPUP NUTHUGGERS.

we were actually trying to sneak up on you to cop a feel of your johnson and see if maybe we could take you home for a 3some, i am the bartender at that bar, the rainbow ranch

Is it a squirrel friendly joint?

• Like 3

Come on, raccoons are pretty much filled with tasty meat.

As for a double stack 12 gauge mag....

Double stack mags have been made since the 40's, the adaption to a rimmed round would be a little tricky, but not rocket science.

Longer than that - the earliest double-stack magazine I'm familiar with is the one used in the Mauser C-96. The 96 being 1896.

• Like 1

Come on, raccoons are pretty much filled with tasty meat.

As for a double stack 12 gauge mag....

Double stack mags have been made since the 40's, the adaption to a rimmed round would be a little tricky, but not rocket science.

Longer than that - the earliest double-stack magazine I'm familiar with is the one used in the Mauser C-96. The 96 being 1896.

I was thinking quad stack for some crazy reason, i mixed myself up

• Like 1

SORRY MEN, First post after leaving the head from sour stomach. LOL under breath. If kanishPUKE made IT to market. SORRY to recent omners- to each there own- WHERE THE HELL ARE MY DBL. STACK MAGIZINES. Just a rant, Don't take it to heart and hate me.

Is that Pig Latin man? Translation please.