I've found three or four threads on Izzy decals, but nothing on firearms decals in general. If I missed one, let me know and I'll get in touch with a mod to delete this one.

I had to take some pictures of my truck for insurance purposes (had an encounter with the world's worst red light/green light player this morning) and all I could think was, "Thank God my decals are ok!"

post-32852-0-15514300-1342231956_thumb.jpg

So I know I'm not the only one with a sticker fetish.. Let's see your favorite logos!

I prefer not to let anyone know what my political leanings are, or to display stuff like firearms logos etc.... the only sticker I have on my car is the one on my license plate

Then why even post in this thread lol

• Like 4

I also try to eliminate any indication that my car might contain something worth stealing. It usually doesn't, but vehicle break-ins are a pain in the ass.

Currently, my only stickers are my parking passes for school. I don't even have my union sticker on my car.

I've got the Izhmash logo on my back window and a Motorhead snaggletooth above it. Simple yet... awesome.

I prefer not to let anyone know what my political leanings are, or to display stuff like firearms logos etc.... the only sticker I have on my car is the one on my license plate

35p28f.jpg

Edited by DevilsDesperado
  • Like 1

I also try to eliminate any indication that my car might contain something worth stealing. It usually doesn't, but vehicle break-ins are a pain in the ass.

Currently, my only stickers are my parking passes for school. I don't even have my union sticker on my car.

I really don't think the point of the decals is to show or let people know you have, in my case, an AR decked out with Magpul furniture....its like so other gun guys know your a gun guy....like the police sticker or a Masons ring lol

Because its his opinion and its a public thread.

• Like 1

Because its his opinion and its a public thread.

True....as for me if I had his opinion and didn't have any decals on my truck I probably wouldn't have posted anything. If I did it would be the question "why do you guys advertise your weapons?"....but then again thats only me lol

Displaying your political beliefs via a bumper sticker on your car is a good way to get your car keyed.beaten.gif

How is the Magpul logo and the AR15 bolt decal that political....I mean I get the second amendment and all but I haven't heard of a gun hater keying a pro gun guys car/truck over a decal. They are scared they may get shot LMAO!

Displaying your political beliefs via a bumper sticker on your car is a good way to get your car keyed.beaten.gif

Also a good way to get your message out. People tend to read political bumper stickers at the lights. I have friends in the midwest where the recall election was as hot as it gets. None of them, nor anybody they knew had their vehicles damaged by political opposition. Guess it was a formal rule while growing up that you can mess with a man, but never with their car. Guess that's old fashioned. Here in Montana, nobody in their right mind would trash a car because of a bumper sticker.

Are manners in Texas getting that bad?

• Like 1

saw a truck today with these...

crye-multicam_large.png?2458

And you can customize them to different weapons (yes, S12 is an option). Better than the normal family stickers you see nowadays (altho the Star Wars themed one was cool...)

I need to get an Ishmash sticker... but I do have this:

zombies_oval_decal.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460

haha.gif

Edited by SwissyJim
  • Like 3

saw a truck today with these...

crye-multicam_large.png?2458

And you can customize them to different weapons (yes, S12 is an option). Better than the normal family stickers you see nowadays (altho the Star Wars themed one was cool...)

I need to get an Ishmash sticker...

I might just get this lol

MoFo's and their cars...Just cuz you got a car ya think you gotta be drivin' that shit..

I take da BUS! slap my sticker on tat sumbitch...

Something on your mind Juggs, let us know how ya feel!nothing.gif

LOL!! Just playin'! I just got my bride a new used 2009 impala... I am a bit butthurt for what we paid for it...

Didn't take gov money for cash for clunkers or nothin'!

When Obama was first elected I put 13 anti Obama stickers on the back window of my car -- got radically different reactions, either honking thumbs up or honking finger up. I now only have a large "NOPE" (take off on Obby's hope slogan) centered on the back window. It gets my point across.

• Like 2

I really don't think the point of the decals is to show or let people know you have, in my case, an AR decked out with Magpul furniture....its like so other gun guys know your a gun guy....like the police sticker or a Masons ring lol

I know for a fact if you have a Police sticker and a Masons ring, the bad guys will know you have a Police Officer wearing a Masons Ring in the trunk and probably will break in to take his gun off his belt and ring off his finger. Just IMO.

• Like 3

I support my local sheriff and state troopers, have those in the back window. As far as sending messages I am usually in one of Jugg's T-shirts with a fear no evil Springfield hat.

I have no issues with stickers, except the the stick figure families. Any time I see one of those I have an urge to put a peeing calvin sticker above it. I don't know why. bad_smile.gif

But it's your vehicle, display what makes you happy big_smile.gif

I can certainly understand that. Although I must say that since installing a, "Gun control is using both hands" hitch cover, no one tailgates me for longer than three seconds anymore.

I have no issues with stickers, except the the stick figure families.

I DESPISE those stickers! When I see them, I immediately crank some metal and give the driver the "death glare."

Ok, so vehicle decals are a more involved concept than I would have guessed..

How about on a toolbox??

post-32852-0-28427700-1342269949_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I know for a fact if you have a Police sticker and a Masons ring, the bad guys will know you have a Police Officer wearing a Masons Ring in the trunk and probably will break in to take his gun off his belt and ring off his finger. Just IMO.

LMFAO!

I've never been a big bumper sticker fan, but I'm ok with window decals. It's an ease of removal thing. Now, how many of you that don't have or don't like stickers/decals have tattoos?

• Like 1