• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can armchair quarterback this situation till you turn blue in the face but I will say one thing. I would not allow myself to be slaughtered with the fleeing sheep. I'm sure he had to be covering

This is a terrible tragedy but on Memorial day weeked over 40 people were shot in Chicago, 10 expired. The body count for the year, 250. TWENTY TIMES that were killed today. So they are already carryi

Here's food for thought. Up until the September 11 attacks in NYC, the largest mass murder in NYC history occured when Cuban Refugee Julio Gonzales killed 87 people inside the Happy Land Social Club

Posted Images

Alex has a lot of good points on several issues facing our country....wether people accept it or not.....i like him, but dont agree 100% on everything he says, but for those that think he is totally full of shit, just look for yourselves. its not that hard.....but then again, you may have be open minded when doing so...

• Like 2

my point is that he isnt any more wrong on anything than what you and me have been told...by the media for that matter.....for what thats worth....

if thats the case then we should start blaming hulk hogan!

hogan.jpg

• Like 1

im a one parent kid...i turned out ok.... or so i think...cool.png

j/k.

Yeah man, apologies, I knew I should have clarified. A lot of parents really have it together and can bust their ass for years and raise a good kid on their own. A lot of them have to. Bless them all, and god help them all, but the statistics show, the vast majority simply can't do it. And the kids pay the price, in school, and life, in general.

Likewise, I know a lot of people aren't for this gay marriage thing, but from what I've seen, two loving supportive parents of ANY kind are simply gonna be able to give their kids more than one parent. That more often than not translates to success in life, which leads to more happy, employed, non criminal, taxpaying patriots, hopefully gun owners ;)

Edited by mostholycerebus
  • Like 2

im a one parent kid...i turned out ok.... or so i think...cool.png

j/k.

Yeah man, apologies, I knew I should have clarified. A lot of parents really have it together and can bust their ass for years and raise a good kid on their own. A lot of them have to. Bless them all, and god help them all, but the statistics show, the vast majority simply can't do it. And the kids pay the price, in school, and life, in general.

Likewise, I know a lot of people aren't for this gay marriage thing, but from what I've seen, two loving supportive parents of ANY kind are simply gonna be able to give their kids more than one. That more often than not translates to success in life, which leads to more happy, employed, non criminal, taxpaying patriots, hopefully gun owners wink.png

well 2 is better than 1! wink.png

risky, it wont let me see the pic, so im guessing it will be awsome! i got a glimpse and now it wont show.sad.png

--back to the topic at hand... This specific incident is going to lead no where in regards to gun control, IMO. The VA Tech shooting didn't lead to any legislation, nor did Jared Loughner's rampage. Besides, the one absolute guaranteed way for Obama to lose his reelection bid will be to openly push for gun control. Once he's back in office, he's going to push for whatever he wants regardless of this violent incident. I give this thing another no more than 3 months until its no longer mentioned in the MSM. When was the last time anyone read or heard about Loughner??

• Like 3

well a tad more than three months from now, its election time... and he has everything to lose, including his power. and gun control? him and every cocksucker under him has wanted that since he took office. its a simple concept, we are the enemy Risky!

• Like 2

I bet this leads to gaining more of our rights back. It might sound crazy but I see the pro gun leaders in Colorado pushing for another permit-less concealed carry bill. Last year one was proposed but was shot down after a while. If it had passed and there was one person in that theater that had a gun on him, well I'd like to think it would have made a difference.

• Like 1

I bet this leads to gaining more of our rights back. It might sound crazy but I see the pro gun leaders in Colorado pushing for another permit-less concealed carry bill. Last year one was proposed but was shot down after a while. If it had passed and there was one person in that theater that had a gun on him, well I'd like to think it would have made a difference.

I like your attitude! We will be victors in the gun control battle. Lest we forget how they systematically disarmed the europeans and then killed all the jews.

• Like 4

Media is covering this as ... He had military grade assault equipment and how easy it was to get it is a concern to most citizens. Then it showed dumb ass gun stores in Houston say how they dont sell tactical gear to civilians and how the AR-15s were designed as a Military Weapons and Normal People should not have access. Not mentioning any names.

However the ARMS ROOM and TOP BRASS were interview.

My heart and Prayers go out. But a Properly carried Glock 27 would have made quick work of the Joker.

• Like 5

its a simple concept, we are the enemy Risky!

I agree. We can expect to lose everything is Obama is reelected, but that's nothing new. If we're made into the enemy, let us at least be as dangerous of an enemy as we can be.

Risky, i share your passion my friend. i really do. but i just dont want you or others to forget that our system has already made us the enemy, so its that much more important for us to take action and make things right.....the way our founding fathers would have done back in 1860's. THE AMERICAN WAY.....before shit got corrupt like it has now.....

Media is covering this as ... He had military grade assault equipment and how easy it was to get it is a concern to most citizens. Then it showed dumb ass gun stores in Houston say how they dont sell tactical gear to civilians and how the AR-15s were designed as a Military Weapons and Normal People should not have access. Not mentioning any names.

My heart and Prayers go out. But a Properly carried Glock 27 would have made quick work of the Joker.

Fuckin 'A.

I'm surprised that asshat pruitt hasn't joined in on this, after his remarks on supressors....never mind. He might hear me.

A lot of soldiers in here, real or imagined, and bless you for giving your life for mine if shit like this goes down. But I'm a father now, and my kids need a dad. I'm gonna carry the DAY Illinois allows it, but my first priority is getting my kids, wife, and me AWAY. My wife's a teacher who gets the low kids, so we see what happens to kids with one parent all the time. For me, engaging is a last resort, sorry innocent victims.

Upside is, in a tight scenario, at least I'm wearing the armor of a $1mil life insurance policy.

I'm not a soldier, real or imagined and never claimed to be, but you're welcome. I understand what you're saying about being there for your kids but yes, I would do my damnedest to eliminate the threat you're running away from. Actually though, I wouldn't be doing it for anyone specifically. It would be more to protect the innocent in general and hopefully eliminate scum at the same time than anything else. I've had a full life and would indeed put what's left of it in jeopardy to protect others.

There are sheep and there are sheepdogs. I'm an old sheepdog. Am I trying to sound like a badass? Not at all. All things considered, I'd much rather just watch the movie and then go home.

• Like 1

What happened was an absolute travesty. For ALL. The gunman's family, the victims (and their families), for all gun owners, etc.

The media will have a field day with this. The typical medai buzzwords are already buzzing "assult weapon AR15, etc". Every anti-gun, Clinton assult weapon ban fan, will stand up and say "I told you so!"... and they are justified (from an anti viewpoint). We have lost here. They will say, "your screening methods for ownership are flawed", "assult type weapons never helped anyone, only killed large amounts of civilians", "why should anyone be able to buy more than 1 gun per month", etc etc. HOW can you defend that? WE (on here) all know that those regs make no sense, but to the anti crowd... they have just been vindicated.

It's an election year. We already have an "anti" in office. His oppenent is incompetent and has zero chance of winning. Nato is pressuring the US about small arms commerce.

Yep. Make no mistake about it... THE fight is upon us. Hold on to your hat's folks... this ride is going to get rough. The media is being gentle now. The general rule is to wait until the "morning period is over" (give them 3 days). Then the gloves come off. States such as NJ/CA all ready inforce the extict "assult weapons ban", now MANY others will consider it. This one idiot just F-ed us all.

For those that say "oh, nothing will come of it"... remember all the above (election year, NATO, etc). Something WILL come of it.

He bought the firearms legally, he "stockpiled" ammo, etc etc. There is little for us "pro's" to argue with. We have our hands full with this one, and practically handed it to them. All we can hope for is that logic prevails and people (politicians) don't "knee jerk" with legislation that doesn't solve anything. Fight the fight people, because it IS now upon us!

• Like 1

Our local news station interviewed a Deputy representing the Sheriff's Department in regards to this incident and what to do if involved in a similar one. He straight up stated if you are armed, take the guy out if you can. Most Law Enforcement would tell you to blend in with the sheep and wait for them.

On a side note. The media can't get it straight whether or not he was wearing body armor. The CEO of a tactical gear supplier claimed they sold him a Blackhawk "Urban Assault Vest".

• Like 2

Looks like soft armor to me. Still, a good couple hits on this dickwad's body mass would have most likely fucked up his rate of fire on the innocents and probably put him down with a couple of broken ribs. Sadly, nobody armed took him on.

• Like 1

No one get me wrong about what I said earlier. There's no circumstance I could possibly imagine in which I would rather not have a gun... but its pretty clear that this guy's attack was extremely well planned and he had every intent of completing his goal at that theater no matter what. What I find strange is that he had all that body armor but surrendered to the police without a fight. Seems to me that his load-out was chosen to minimize danger from any CCWers and off duty cops in the theater, itself.

My thought exactly!

I've been traveling all day so I've had alot of time to thinnk this through. So I'm not just going off half cocked.

I smell conspiracy, government or progessive libatards.

Where did a college kid get the money to pay for guns, piles of ammo, body armor, and complex liquid explosives?

My wife just found photos of this asshole at Occupy San Diego. He's a liberal progressive. His timing is perfect to garner support for the signing and ratification the arms treaty that is just days away!

Why did he shoot the shit out of those poor people and then tell LEO that the apartment was loaded with explosives? Doesn't make sense if he was looking for a high body count. Who kow how many LEO would have been killed if had not old them. That brings the focus of the public back to the use of guns killing the people in the theater. The bombs did not go off so no one goves a shit about them.

THIS WAS DONE TO PROMOTE GUN CONTROL!

• Like 1