introducing the 12 gauge Firestorm Brake

Introducing The 12 Gauge Firestorm Brake.

Threaded to fit saiga 12 and vepr 12 shotguns.

designed to fill the gap between the small brakes that offer virtually no recoil control, and the overly cumbersome but highly effective brakes.

at 4.3" long, 1.25" diameter and only 6.75 oz it can deliver powerful recoil reduction without adding too much weight or bulk.

Can be used as a breaching standoff. This is designed to be a very effective brake, while still being combat/carry suitable, unlike some of the competition oriented brakes, which provide more recoil reduction, but at the cost of excessive weight and/or bulk.

These should be available first week in november, with an msrp of $79.99.

We are offering them now at a pre-sale price of only $50 shipped, sale is good until the day these are shipping out no cards will be charged until these begin shippping, never again will they be offered at such a low price.

100% satisfaction guaranteed with a full refund including return shipping if you are not happy for any reason. This guarantee includes a limited test fire for recoil reduction

here are some cad renderings of the brake. We do not currently have a picture worthy sample to show.

firestorm34.jpg

firestormside.jpg

firestormtop.jpg

Last chance to get these at the special introductory price. sale ends monday 6pm est

here are some pics of one I pulled off the line to play with. keep in mind this has not yet been finish ground, or blacked, the ones you receive will not have the visible marks and will have a much nicer finish. I just couldn't wait to toss one on my vepr and had to go shoot it today. It's amazing how much it really does to mitigate recoil and muzzle flip.

DSC04864-crop.jpg

DSC04871-crop.jpg

DSC04870-crop.jpg

DSC04869-crop.jpg

DSC04867-crop.jpg

DSC04866-crop.jpg

• Like 4

That looks good. Mid sized good recoil reduction. $50. beans shipped and shoot it to try it and if not happy send it back for a refund. Not bad.Thats puuting your money where your mouth is for sure. Was saving for a russian GK-01 but you put up one hell of a deal, and that look good. I have no use for a breacher but thats not crazy.

Edited by rnemhrd

your images seem to be broken sad.png i would love to see what they look like.

*update*

i went to your website to check it out. that thing looks bad ass! kind of has a wavy design, i like it a lot.

Edited by Salt

IMHO will be not effective as Ilins design Muzlle brake GK-01 no Efimovs design PSH-2 or Polygon.

You'll have to split it for two chambers as Russians shooters (Ilyn and Efimov) did, other way first 3x2 gills will not work.

Or make something in Barrett .50 style design that Jerry Miculek use on his Mosberg 930 and add upper compensation chamber. That design , IMHO, will be more effective then yours on the pic above.

Edited by PapaZorro
  • Like 1

probably not however it is considerably smaller

You'll have to split it for two chambers as Russians shooters (Ilyn and Efimov) did, other way first 3x2 gills will not work.

there is an expansion chamber at the gills but it is very small, just enough to give you a front edge to slow the wadding and allow venting, in order to make the chamber larger I would have had to make the whole brake larger, something I was trying to avoid.

Or make something in Barrett .50 style design that Jerry Miculek use on his Mosberg 930 and add upper compensation chamber. That design , IMHO, will be more effective then yours on the pic above.

Again significantly larger. I never disputed that a larger brake can be more effective, but not everyone uses their shotgun for competition, and many would trade some recoil reduction for a less cumbersome weapon.

Also I think you would be surprised at the effectiveness of this design, the gains from the larger brakes would be minimal.

• Like 1

That's what I meant. One of the other business members recommends it, and I use it to keep my choke adapter snug, yet still easily removable.

I actually should have said teflon /ptfe, because "plumber's tape" is more properly a term for strips of cloth sandpaper on a handy roll.

• 2 weeks later...

Last chance to get these at the special introductory price. sale ends monday 6pm est

here are some pics of one I pulled off the line to play with. keep in mind this has not yet been finish ground, or blacked, the ones you receive will not have the visible marks and will have a much nicer finish. I just couldn't wait to toss one on my vepr and had to go shoot it today. It's amazing how much it really does to mitigate recoil and muzzle flip.

DSC04864-crop.jpg

DSC04871-crop.jpg

DSC04870-crop.jpg

DSC04869-crop.jpg

DSC04867-crop.jpg

DSC04866-crop.jpg

• Like 1

we had to increase the size of the run, there are still some being machined and I have to wait for them all to be done to get the finish grinding deburring and blackening done. Today I was informed I would have them to ship sometime next week. Sorry for the delays, things are getting harder to get out the door as of late.

GRRR, getting a couple neck bones fused next week, no chootin' for a while I'm guessin' Well 12ga. at least. Oh well. Looks good. Sht hapens. Gonna be a while before I can try it out is all. Thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, I need to check the boards more often so I don't miss deals like this. unhappy.gif

BTW, has anyone ever encountered issues with shooting birdshot when using a break?

I currently have the RJF Mojo brake on mine and I have no issues shooting bird-shot through it