WOW, this guy will feel real stupid.....

when someone asks him why he hasn't "converted" his saiga fully. Over $4,000 for this Saiga 12......this has got to be the craziest panic priced gun yet. I wish I could e-mail the guy and offer to sell him some drums for $800.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=324529288

I'd sell mine right now for that... Even at the chump price I paid ($700), I couldn't turn that offer down. I've got to think they're ~$2k at most gun shows...

I'd be keeping my mags and drums though.

Dont forget there were 30 bids on it so there was more than one fool, the crazy thing is just a week ago I was at the local shop and they still had a Saiga 12 Legion conversion on the wall for $950, not sure if they had more in the back.

So stick A stupidly high RESERVE ON IT... like say 3500... and then you are guaranteed a GREAT SCORE! Thing is... WILL HE ACTUALLY *GET* the check in the mail for it??? just cause it said its sold, doesnt mean it will TRULY sell for that... :lol:

So stick A stupidly high RESERVE ON IT... like say 3500... and then you are guaranteed a GREAT SCORE! Thing is... WILL HE ACTUALLY *GET* the check in the mail for it??? just cause it said its sold, doesnt mean it will TRULY sell for that... laugh.png

This is a good point, I will try and check in a few weeks and see if feedback has been posted on the deal, it looked like a bidding war between 2 people, so there is another guy that is only $25 less stupid!

• Like 2
So stick A stupidly high RESERVE ON IT... like say 3500... and then you are guaranteed a GREAT SCORE! Thing is... WILL HE ACTUALLY *GET* the check in the mail for it??? just cause it said its sold, doesnt mean it will TRULY sell for that... laugh.png

I dunno about Gunbroker, but in Ebay 4 out of 5 buyers wont even look at a Reserve auction. Not worth the time invested just to lose because an idiot seller doesnt know what his crap is worth.

• Like 3
Could be shill bidding. Happened to me on egay before. The seller has another acct and drives the price up. I can see an S12 going for $2k at most

I understand what you are saying, but nobody would have balls that big to shill bid once someone has bid over 4k for it. The auction started at $1300, I'll bet the seller thought that would be a stretch.

• Like 1

That is hilarious.

A few notes:

1) He lists the weight at 30 pounds. 30 pounds.

2) You can get the original box for an extra $5.

3) Shipping is estimated to cost $40-$50 which you think at $4000+ you could throw in.

4) Originally wanted PayPal only but changed it not because you can't use PayPal for gun purchases but because of the drum being over 10 rounds.

WOW!

• Like 1
OMFG that settles it. I need the money too bad not unload a few safe queens, if this is the kind of nuts people are getting now. Wow....

I am doing exactly that. Just bought a new FJ so the safes are being purged of a few duplicates. I can only hope they bring the kind of cash that thing just did!

I hope he uses the money to buy a better dresser and blankets for his bed. That dresser is made out of shitty fiber board and that bed could use a good comforter. Looks like a thin hospital blanket.

it does wonders for a room when you shut the closet door.

Not to mention he could get a little bit better picture frame for his kids baby pic. Damn

Come on man.

• Like 1