ummm...yeah...maybe it's time to switch to decaf...

I kinda liked it better when we just talked about what conversions/gun projects we were working on, pictures of hot chicks with cool guns and that kind of stuff.

Sure I get that with talk of bans and such we're all a little on edge, but I'm hoping we can all take a deep breath and chill then call and write your representatives, and then take another deep breath. Keep the political stuff in political, but take a step back from the ledge.

Is this really a topic? F I don't know. Is it a rant? Maybe more like a call for chilling out.

• Like 4
I kinda liked it better when we just talked about what conversions/gun projects we were working on, pictures of hot chicks with cool guns and that kind of stuff.

Sure I get that with talk of bans and such we're all a little on edge, but I'm hoping we can all take a deep breath and chill then call and write your representatives, and then take another deep breath. Keep the political stuff in political, but take a step back from the ledge.

Is this really a topic? F I don't know. Is it a rant? Maybe more like a call for chilling out.

Yes just send a nice little email then go stick your head back in the sand

• Like 1

I dont think that is what he meant we are all getting whiped up into a frenzy and it is not really accomplishing anything. Do what we can and step back and take a break untill we can do some more. I find myself getting too wound up and just sitting here ranting is not accomplishing jack squat! I am forming an action plan and will do what I can each day then leave it alone untill tomorrow. Or at least I will try to leave it alone!

• Like 2

He isnt the only one thats getting tired of the non stop spamming of the forums with the same threads over and over again talking about gun bans. Maybe you should go stick your head in the sand and give us all a break.

It's in their plan book, create as much chaos as possibe to keep everyone off balance, don't give anyone time focus any one thing for very long. This is their tactic, works pretty damn good I'd say. It's not just us that's all worked up, it's the whole country.

Reference.......Saul Alinsky......Rules for Radicals.

Edited by AA re-cvrd
  • Like 1

He isnt the only one thats getting tired of the non stop spamming of the forums with the same threads over and over again talking about gun bans. Maybe you should go stick your head in the sand and give us all a break.

Another one of their tactics.........make them start fighting among themselves, it's worken here nonono.gif

Reference.......Saul Alinsky......Rules for Radicals.

Edited by AA re-cvrd

There is never too much coffee. Coffee farmers gotta feed their kids too.

Just kick back with some good warm coffee to relax and listen to some soothing muse albums.

• Like 1

It's good to vent, lowers the blood pressure, but sometimes extremely elevates it while typing and reading a lot of posts on here while venting! I'm truly grateful everyday reading this forum. It's basically my only outlit for REAL news. I'm gone 12 hours a day at work, my television isn't even plugged in, and my conservative AM radio station is phased out because of my search and rescue neighbor's high powered radio set up. These recent post,threads, and links give me the ability to educate many others on a daily basis and spread the "word" as well as to others on my email list. It is good to take a chill pill, but the way I see it is I don't wanna get sleepy at this point, especially since the enemy is getting stronger and stronger.

• Like 2

Its not so much talking about the political stuff in general. Its the total lack of attention span. Really guys, you cant scan the first page and not post something similar to the 12 other threads? Keep it to 2 or 3. There doesnt have to be a non stop daily spamathon of omg awb where is ms cleo I want to know the future.

Meh it really doesnt bother me as much as I put on.

Its just pretty ignorant to think other people dont care, or have their heads in the sand because they dont feel the need to post another redundant thread about the same old shit. We know its happening, there are plenty of threads we are already active in.

I think everyone just needs a vacation from the news and internet. Im planning a camping trip screw society.

No matter how many threads we post here it wont change it happening or not happening.

• Like 1

Just kick back with some good warm coffee to relax and listen to some soothing muse albums.

NO! NOT MUSE! THEYRE EVIL GUN HATING BRITS! I am also enjoying a fine malted beverage as I type this. beer.gif

I dont think were fighting, more so just discussing, Ive found VERY useful info in the political section that has helped me make my voice heard.

• Like 2

I dont think were fighting, more so just discussing, Ive found VERY useful info in the political section that has helped me make my voice heard

Amen brother!

NO! NOT MUSE! THEYRE EVIL GUN HATING BRITS! I am also enjoying a fine malted beverage as I type this. beer.gif

I dont think were fighting, more so just discussing, Ive found VERY useful info in the political section that has helped me make my voice heard.

I know what the OP is getting at, obsessing on it can drive you crazy, but its tough not to do so. This is not only a big deal to us, but its possibly threatening the union. I have had to take a step back myself and breathe a while. Thats not to say that I do not write my elected officials every day, but I cannot read every link anymore. Its just too damn depressing.

It's not the caffine it's the methanphitamine thats got all us toothless gun totting hill billy banjo pluckers clingin to our bibles, and rattlesnakes. Well that and mybe the poyote.

HOT DAMN, best line I have seen today!!!big_smile.gif

Agreed. There will only be some incremental new hassle that ultimately only makes things a bit more expensive to get them out of common hands. Death by numbers, not big changes.

If somebody says something in good faith, no matter what the subject matter, it's because he feels a need. That's regardless of whether or not it's been said before by him or anyone else. Who am I to say he needs to dial it back, or it's too much? He has a right to say what he wants, to chill or not chill, and I have a choice to be here or not. It doesn't have to suit me. Even in pitifully minor cases like this, whether it's the first or second amendment we're talking about, freedom means it doesn't have to suit everybody, and probably won't. That being said, the OP has just as much right to express his opinion, too, and it is no less valid.

• Like 4
I'm starting a Barbie doll collection as a backup for when they take my guns, so I'm chilled.

I'm so chilled that I'm not even totally creeped out. horror.gif Seriously though, just make sure they are not "assault" Barbies and you should be fine.

Dog man has a good point. We all have the ability to choose what we do weather it's reading another post about a possible AWB or chosing to ignore it. That is whats great about being an American is the ability to do what we want with out fear of persecution. Besides if We all agreed on everything how boring would life be.