What happened to his "New Guy" thread? Did the mods delete it?

I may be mistaken, but can't the mods or the admin check IP addresses to see if the posts are from the same place?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be called immature by such a "Stink-fart-poopyhead"!!! I'm not immature......you are!!!! So There!

^^^I duno.....blow me maybe

Many accuse this forum falsely of being a right wing, Christian, conservative venting site. This is totally incorrect. The overwhelming majority of members here are just concerned Americans that are l

Posted Images

I hope nobody missed the post where SS admitted to being MLSM. I am also hoping the mods will delete both accounts as well.

I hope nobody missed where I called out MLSM as SS on his very first post.

• Like 1

I didn't. Ive kept up on the threads and all i can think is "damn, he's got a screw loose or something". I dated a chick from cali once, she was self obsessed and bat shit crazy. Is that how cali makes em?

I hope nobody missed the post where SS admitted to being MLSM. I am also hoping the mods will delete both accounts as well.

I give you and dubya full credit. If his accounts don't get locked I'll ask what does it take?

• Like 3

Yes sir you did! Props to you and dubya for calling this deusch out.

Wow. His account has not been pulled yet. He just started a thread in the 7.62 x 39 section aimed at Dubya. I am putting the over/under on his age at 14.

• Like 1
I give you and dubya full credit. If his accounts don't get locked I'll ask what does it take?

SS just received a 7 day forum vacation courtesy of Jug's.

• Like 1
Boring. Not even a 5/10 compared to gold tok. For those that remember it, do you agree?

Sorry I don't, I joined in '10, when imarangemaster, post apocolyp, and a few others were regular. Now it is very different....not bad...but different. Now that SS has been called on his BS, perhaps the 7.62x39 forum will be back to semi normal!

Spetznaz Soldier's image:

O3ePQvv.jpg

Mother Land Sand Mann's image:

uIa0Lvx.jpg

Look at the original trigger group holes. They are a fingerprint of the same gun (not to mention the muzzle end, but who in Cali wouldn't get the same brake). Easily swapped the stock and grip and bam, now he's a new guy who resembles his original self in no way amazing.gif

I don't think this is the same gun. The serial #'s on the bolt look different. #1 appears to begin with a 6, 0 or 9 and #2 looks to begin with a 4 and unless he bubba'd it, in the second pic the second lower rivet closest to the stock looks to be ground flat.

That's weird, since you posted this the top picture changed. Originally I had 2 pictures with stock Saiga hand guards but different stock and grip. Now it has a railed handguard.......WTF

That's weird, since you posted this the top picture changed. Originally I had 2 pictures with stock Saiga hand guards but different stock and grip. Now it has a railed handguard.......WTF

I originally made the post by linking directly to the users' galleries. Just as I was doing it, the other threads were deleted, including one that had one of the photos and gallery images in it - both were removed. I had actually saved them to my desktop just minutes before to check the images for identical EXIF information.

like I said, I was bored

Boring. Not even a 5/10 compared to gold tok. For those that remember it, do you agree?

I dont remember his ass, but I do remember reading the threads.

My favorite was the douche that put rails on his shotgun, a PG/buttstock combo and called it a conversion, then truly hung a bunch of shit on it and tried to defend it. lol haha.gif

I cant remember his name, or where the thread is, but it was fucking great.

• Like 1

My favorite was the douche that put rails on his shotgun, a PG/buttstock combo and called it a conversion, then truly hung a bunch of shit on it and tried to defend it. lol :haha2:

I picked up a used but new/unfired S762 with 500 rounds in January for $300 and after my buddy seen it he just had to have one. Went on GB and bought the cheapest one he could find, a used 2006 S762 complete with Velcro patch and unconverted for only $950! He brought it over for me to convert it a week or so later and walked in with some cheap ass plastic quad rail, cheap side rail and $30 red dot, the PG/Stock set that leave the FCG in stock form and position, a crappy 6" folding vertical grip, a light and a laser.....

I laughed so much we actually got into an argument.

I just don't have the heart to tell someone that has the "fake conversion" PG/stock that it's not cool when the post a picture of it and are excited to show it off.

Edited by dubya
I picked up a used but new/unfired S762 with 500 rounds in January for $300 and after my buddy seen it he just had to have one. Went on GB and bought the cheapest one he could find, a used 2006 S762 complete with Velcro patch and unconverted for only $950! He brought it over for me to convert it a week or so later and walked in with some cheap ass plastic quad rail, cheap side rail and $30 red dot, the PG/Stock set that leave the FCG in stock form and position, a crappy 6" folding vertical grip, a light and a laser.....

I just don't have the heart to tell someone that has the "fake conversion" PG/stock that it's not cool when the post a picture of it and are excited to show it off.

I would have shot you in the foot if you had done that to me............and then stolen your pain medication.laugh.png

Edited by Jetmech

I would have shot you in the foot if you had done that to me............and then stolen your pain medication.:lol:

Yeah then my big Pit bull/German Shepherd mix would jump on you and lick the shit outta you...

My favorite was the douche that put rails on his shotgun, a PG/buttstock combo and called it a conversion, then truly hung a bunch of shit on it and tried to defend it. lol haha.gif

You mean this one?......."Tacticool" Member Since 12 Feb 2008

I remenber that laugh.png

I would have shot you in the foot if you had done that to me............and then stolen your pain medication.021.gif

Yeah then my big Pit bull/German Shepherd mix would jump on you and lick the shit outta you...

As long as he licks you in the face afterwards......I'm cool with that.laugh.png

• Like 2

I would have shot you in the foot if you had done that to me............and then stolen your pain medication.:lolol:

As long as he licks you in the face afterwards......I'm cool with that.:lol:

Can't be much worse than when she feasts on her own asshole or eats the cat poop then licks me..

Last puppy I ever get.

Little bit*h got out of her kennel the other day while I was gone and tore ALL the poly and insulation out of the walls in my basement that I just started finishing. Worse than twins.