In some parts of FL it's nice to know Spanish. Especially almost every where I go someone is speaking it. So I took it upon myself to learn it. Not that I wanted to. Just so I would know what people are saying.

Have you ever been around people that where speaking perfect English then started speaking Spanish?

There is a reason they don't want you to understand what they are saying. Not all the time, just those rare moments.

Anyway I apologize for taking this thread off subject.

Keep calm and carry on.......

Sure what kind you handing out?

The "I can use an online translation website" kind.

I was hoping for something waaaay better. But I'll take it.

Thanks

All this talk of teachers and dicks, how come I can't stop fantasizing about Debra now. jerkoff.gif

No wonder it takes me so long to get through this forum sometimes. tongue.png

post-88-0-00663700-1370732922.jpg

• Like 1

Sooo.... looks like another hadji.

Yes it was! Funny how this happens while Obongo is visiting the state. Even the local news shows little to nothing about this shooting, all while some serous attacks to the second ammendment are on the Governors desk(waiting to decide CA's gun laws).

What little info that was shown in the local media, stated "mental problems".....NO SHIT!

Sooo.... looks like another hadji.

Yes it was! Funny how this happens while Obongo is visiting the state. Even the local news shows little to nothing about this shooting, all while some serous attacks to the second ammendment are on the Governors desk(waiting to decide CA's gun laws).

What little info that was shown in the local media, stated "mental problems".....NO SHIT!

Therefore we will see little coverage on this and they will hardly mention that he had a terrible black rifle.

They did show the weps confiscated and although they reported he had a .44 caliber handgun which he did, it was a replica black powder pistol but it was played as the dreaded Dirty Harry hand cannon.

That's an M16A1 upper. 607 replica. Where the fuck is the receiver? Fast and furious? Fucking Commiefornia scum don't want to show an illegal automatic weapon?

More fucking bullshit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2338250/Pictured-Santa-Monica-college-gunman-John-Zawahri-23-went-shooting-rampage-killing-angry-parents-divorce.html

two other strange things about the photos shown. It shows a chinese man standing there in one of the photos on the link above. smiling as a swat and what looks like a left handed fed walk by. just below it, the police are arresting the same man.

the evidence shows a pair of new balance type tennis shoes next to the body. then it shows a magazine belt and one tactical boot.

still no photos of the rifle the shooter carried into the building. just a photo of an "extra upper" not a fucking receiver. The upper is really close to what is shown in the front door shot.

Edited by Stryker0946

/calls bullshit.[/quote

Haha, you can believe whatever. I just know Spanish because I have an education.

Do you know Latin? I think that anybody who has a H.S. diploma can figure out simple spanish if their primary is english. Congrats on showing us how big your dick is. :)