Is he really just picking on all the other AK vs AR vids where they think the AK is the ultimate rifle?

He's picking on all the AK vs AR vids that think either is better than the other. They're two different things, you can't compare apples to oranges.

I like em both. I may or may not have and AR or so. I'm one the hunt for a normally priced AK now as I like em both for what they are. I know I may have missed the train on the AK prices, but really didn't get back into guns until last year. Picked a great time huhblush.png

Better late than never I guess.

Soo.... what is better? AK or AR? I'm curious now..:evil:

Both...

Ohh cmon john I know you have a stronger opinion than just "both"! I don't blame you for going one way though, I'd be beat if I said what I think here.

Soo.... what is better? AK or AR? I'm curious now..016.gif

Both...

Ohh cmon john I know you have a stronger opinion than just "both"! I don't blame you for going one way though, I'd be beat if I said what I think here.

Nope! I think they are both great in their own way. That's why I'm looking to own both. Hopefully I'll be employed at this current fucking shithole run by worthless piles of garbage long enough to find and afford the AK.

BTW... Sack up and say what you think. I'm pretty sure we can handle it.

Edited by Big John!
  • Like 1

Obviously I wouldn't be here if I didn't love my AK's (Saiga's) but I prefer the way an AR can be almost 100% customized to however you want and many different calibers. That's all :)

Obviously I wouldn't be here if I didn't love my AK's (Saiga's) but I prefer the way an AR can be almost 100% customized to however you want and many different calibers. That's all smile.png

That's all ya got? Hardly worthy of a beating. I thought you were gonna bust out something with cussing and bashing stupid russians and any retard that would think those pile of junkyard parts were even worth owning.

Or something like thathaha.gif

I agree with the jist of what this guy is saying, but the claim about the AR being more modular is a load of diarrhea. The original AR/M16A1 is not modular at all. Like the AK, it was intended to use it's iron sights. The AR he uses in the video is a modern flat top. He sounds like he has gathered all his info from the History or Military Channel lol