Could you land a 777 in the old Mogadishu airport? The range seems about the same, and based on the last location, it makes sense to fly there. Basically fly between Diego Garcia and India. Nobody to see you there.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No worries it's all good. I found it.    

There was a malfunction in the chemtrail tanks.

Posted Images

If anyone "took" it, in that part of the world I'd expect the Muzzies from southern Indonesia. It could easily fly there, but I don't know if they have a runway big enough for it.

Until something concrete (or aluminum, in this case) comes up, pretty much anything is still on the table at this point...  :unsure:

The strip I flew into in Malang Indonesia, will make your butt pull the fabric off the seat while landing. There where old DC-3's crashed all over the place in the woods, aka JUNGLE, so if they could plop it down in there, it could be. I also know that every morning I was woke up to that damn bellering shit being blared from loud speakers on roof tops. Also learned that if some Muzzie leaves his prayer mat by the door, and you come in with mud on my boots after walking around the paper machine, you shouldn't wipe you muddy boots on it, They get REALLY pissed off, ask me I know. :) The guy I was with realized what all the screaming and cussing was about, looked down at my boots, then grabbed a hose and washed me down, he then told me to act like I had been down there all the time working on the pumps.

But if they did "steal" the plane, it'll show up some day, maybe with a nuke on it over our air space. Most likely, it's in the water. I figure a fight in the cock pit between pilot and co pilot, one trying to take it, one trying to not let him, and they and the others all lost, but what do I know, I wiped my feet on a muzzies prayer mat. NO SHIT, it really happened, and I'M PROUD OF IT.

If the plane did not go down. We are looking at a new level of terrorist/ or government operation.

I'm sort of suspecting China. They have been silent about what is going on in Ukraine and are likely to side with Russia.

If someone is using this as a weapon, expect deployment within the month.. You can't hide something that big for long.

I hope its sitting peacefully on the bottom of the ocean, rather than being refitted as some sort of doomsday weapon.

You can hide a lot in that part of the world!!

It may have gone down...but I doubt it.

Third world countries or people could build a nuclear weapon if they can get fisile material.

All the rest is simple....except making it small, or efficent.

An aircraft like this is the perfect solution, and that has me a little concerned.

Jim

I've heard the plane was taken to a country where it's being retrofitted as a WMD to attack either a US aircraft carrier or the USA itself. This makes no sense to me because a target that big would be a sitting duck for defenses. I hear there were at least 20 scientists on board. I think Bane hijacked the plane and kidnapped the scientists midair a lot like he did in the Dark Knight Rises.

Imagine If it did land safely on some secret runway for some unknown reason this would be on a whole new level of terrorism. After 9/11 I always thought the next step would be to recruit a existing pilot with a proven record.

Edited by Yugopap4me

Remotely piloted? Hackers from china or north Korea would be my guess then. All kidding aside, it blows my mind that a country can keep tabs on every single one of it's citizens but not on one of the biggest most sophisticated flying machines on earth.

Edited by Yugopap4me

Well I didn't know that the engines send their own individual pings to satellites. When did they sneak that little feature on those planes. Even scarier, can Boeing or someone with a high enough level of authority send a signal back and shut them off?

The engine data thing is fairly standard on newer aircraft. I work on top of the line business jets and we have a system where the plane sends more data than the flight data recorder looks at to us. Its used to track issues for maintanance, spot problems, tell people to change filters and the like. You can see anything from engine speed to yoke positions to the microwave being on.

Heck...I have those features on my car...sends data to the shop without me knowing or doing anything. Supposedly they will call or send an email if the detect something failing.

Fast and furious 5 or 6 showed the system being used against the drivers...though in a movie like way.

Edited by jwulf