Pauly here, and I'm very sorry about the delays, I'm having pe

I'm just fucking with you all, I'm a new member here and I've been following that topic for a while now.

On a serious note (which i was going to make the topic title about before i thought otherwise), lets discuss the Saiga-12, and its tendency to rattle shit loose.  First, my foregrip started to loosen up, not a big deal, a tightening of the screws fixed it.  More recently, i have a side-rail attachment (UTG-978?), that also began to slide back and forth in a recent shooting session, again a tightening of the screw fixed it, but it made me think: that while many accesories can fit on different firearms with the same size rails, these are tested likely on an AR-platform, and as such the recoil is not quite at the level as our shotguns are.

So i was wondering if anyone else has had such an issue, and what you do to prevent it?  Also, one night at a bar i was speaking with someone, who said that i should replace my stock (Tapco T6) with something that does not collapse, as the heavy recoil will eventually take its toll on it.  My stock seems solid, and i have seen plenty of Saigas with collapsible stocks, has anyone ever had their's break?

And finally, as i am new here and the tradition here is for members to post pictures of scantily clad/naked cunts in such a topic, could i request skinnier-then-normal women dressed in black leather/spandex?  That would fucking rock.  Thanks guys.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum.

We'll have to wait and see how your "Pauly joke" is received.

Try a small amount of the non-permanent Loctite for the loose screws and maybe lock washers.

We'll have to see how the naked chick pics play out too.

On a serious note (which i was going to make the topic title about before i thought otherwise), lets discuss the Saiga-12, and its tendency to rattle shit loose.

You actually completed the whole discussion by accurately describing the few parts which will rattle loose. Good stuff stays put just fine. I could rattle off a few paragraphs about it but those two sentences really address the full topic.

And some of the traditions around here are pathetic.

Lots of guys missing parts and a member's life who's totally fucked up.  I can't imagine why anyone would want to help you.  

Please feel free to eat a dick...fu%20boy.gif

Because I live in Alaska and use lots of vulgar words, I am just that fucking awesome. No shit.

I can see myself making lots of friends here, and, you know, it's not like im coming into your house, shitting in the bathtub, laying toilet paper down on the toilet seat and pissing all over it, and then blowing my nose on your mirror, what kind of sick fuck do you think I am?

Otherwise, im really looking forward to those MD double-stack mags, that's some cool shit.

Lots of guys missing parts and a member's life who's totally fucked up.  I can't imagine why anyone would want to help you.  

Because I live in Alaska and use lots of vulgar words, I am just that fucking awesome. No shit.

I can see myself making lots of friends here, and, you know, it's not like im coming into your house, shitting in the bathtub, laying toilet paper down on the toilet seat and pissing all over it, and then blowing my nose on your mirror, what kind of sick fuck do you think I am?

Otherwise, im really looking forward to those MD double-stack mags, that's some cool shit.

There are quite a few of Your kind of folks here.Johnboy.gif

Dont know why this doubled, and added Big Johns post???

You just described an average night at my house during my late teens after everyone had a few too many drinks. I don't see how you wouldn't fit in anywhere

Edited by VR6Shooter

, shitting in the bathtub, laying toilet paper down on the toilet seat and pissing all over it, and then blowing my nose on your mirror

You just described an average night at my house during my late teens after everyone had a few too many drinks.

just think when you get old and decrepit, that will be you're daily routine. that is if you're not already doing that now021.gif

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

You're a racist!

Lots of guys missing parts and a member's life who's totally fucked up. I can't imagine why anyone would want to help you.

Because I live in Alaska and use lots of vulgar words, I am just that fucking awesome. No shit.

I can see myself making lots of friends here, and, you know, it's not like im coming into your house, shitting in the bathtub, laying toilet paper down on the toilet seat and pissing all over it, and then blowing my nose on your mirror, what kind of sick fuck do you think I am?

You're a racist!

arent we all.

So ak49 is the skinny girl to your liking?

I asked for thin, that is a bit extreme, but preferrable to what was pictured just above? Most fucking definately.

Not only that, but I was thinking to myself, "Ok, I have proven myself to be a dick, can i possibly out-do myself?"  How do you like my new avatar?  That took me about 10 minutes with Microsoft Paint.  I am a fucking artist.

• Like 2