Woot!! 10rd mags almost done!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered about $300 worth of various things from Andrei and have waited patiently (sort of) for a hair over three months. Today he sent me an e-mail saying things were mailed out in two packages via air express (or something like that) and "sorry for the delay". So..... we shall see. But I have family in Russia and to get ANYTHING shipped from Russia OK is a miracle and I'll consider myself fortunate if it all arrives in one piece, complete and intact.

And I assure you, if any shit happens it won't have been Andrei's fault. When buying from Russia it's like playing with the devil.

YMMV..........Udachi

Oh, well. . .I am in no way affiliated with Andrei, but I have bought from him, and got what I paid for, after three months, which is the time period I was warned about when ordering. Ask him to make it good. I think he may.

• 1 month later...
Any word yet? Myself and about 5 other guys are holding off ordering S-12's because of the cost and availability of 8rd mags.

I'd rather have an S-12 with a few five-round(some people load six rounds) mags than no S-12. Five-round mags are plentiful and not too expensive and mag swaps are quicker and easier with the five rounders also. You really should reconsider your reasons for holding off, the S-12 is an awesome shotgun period. You might come to regret not buying one when you had the chance.

Any word yet? Myself and about 5 other guys are holding off ordering S-12's because of the cost and availability of 8rd mags.

Man, if you and your buddies can afford to buy the Saiga12 now..... DO IT..... Hell, you wont have them in hands right away any how... After ya buy it, it still has to come in on the boat. I spoke with Pvt.Pyle about 3 weeks ago... He said that his current bunch were already spoken for... Get the mags when they come out...

If I had the cash yet, I would have called Pyle already.

ETA: just be patient on the mags.... they will be available.... you just have to let em get it done... I imagine this is an overwhelmingly huge undertaking for them.

Edited by mikw1972

Man, if you and your buddies can afford to buy the Saiga12 now..... DO IT..... Hell, you wont have them in hands right away any how... After ya buy it, it still has to come in on the boat. I spoke with Pvt.Pyle about 3 weeks ago... He said that his current bunch were already spoken for... Get the mags when they come out...

ETA: just be patient on the mags.... they will be available.... you just have to let em get it done... I imagine this is an overwhelmingly huge undertaking for them.

Actually, with the progress arlready shown by both makers, they should have been done in February. Something else is stalling them. Money, fear, ...? Something. But it is not design or production time that's stalling them, I guarantee it!!!!!

Actually, with the progress arlready shown by both makers, they should have been done in February. Something else is stalling them. Money, fear, ...? Something. But it is not design or production time that's stalling them, I guarantee it!!!!!

Its only human nature to think that something has gone wrong after all of the delivery dates that have come and gone. Sporadic communication with the designers. How long does it take to reply to a post or keep us updated? If your implying that the ATF has found a legal way to stop their projects. We'll the left wing is not in the oval office, so I would doubt that.

I think I'm gonna puke. :ded:

Do you guys go on the NASA website every day and bitch and moan because you still don't have a ride into space yet, even though they said we would soon be able to do that? :haha:

Yeah, and by the way, WHERE'S MY FLYING CAR!!!

I think I'm gonna puke. :ded:

Do you guys go on the NASA website every day and bitch and moan because you still don't have a ride into space yet, even though they said we would soon be able to do that? :haha:

Yeah, and by the way, WHERE'S MY FLYING CAR!!!

Let me know when you remember where you parked it, It has my 10rd mags in the trunk.

Yeah I remember the first time somone told me about this cool new ar15 upper called the shrike :rolleyes: its gonna be out pretty soon they said :haha:

Im just glad I bought that 20 gauge & got a 10rd mag from dinzag. I havnt even looked at my 12 since I got the 20. I might just get a couple more 10rd mags for it & dump the 12 gauge all together.

Yeah I remember the first time somone told me about this cool new ar15 upper called the shrike :rolleyes: its gonna be out pretty soon they said :haha:

Im just glad I bought that 20 gauge & got a 10rd mag from dinzag. I havnt even looked at my 12 since I got the 20. I might just get a couple more 10rd mags for it & dump the 12 gauge all together.

Does it have a BHO, and how much will ya take for it :dollar:

Yeah I remember the first time someone told me about this cool new ar15 upper called the shrike :rolleyes: its gonna be out pretty soon they said :haha:

Does it have a BHO, and how much will ya take for it :dollar:

I'm not gonna sell it yet. Its a firefly arms conversion with no bho. I'm really really praying those 10rd mags get made soon.

I just heard from a very reliable source wearing a hat made of aluminmum foil, the 10-round mags are now stored at Area 51. Contact Elvis if you wish to place an order.

Now you've gone and done it!

The black helicopters will be dropping the elimination team into your backyard at midnight!

Dude, seriously, the fact that we can't buy tickets to space yet, is the friggin' letdown of the century. We poured all our hopes and dreams into outer space, and those damn clowns and NASA squandered it all. I'll bet those M60's on the shuttle don't even work. Foam keeps slamming into the barrel or some shit like that.

As someone working on a different hi-cap mag solution for a different model Saiga, I'll say this - Bringing a product to market can bring many delays, some for very good reason, ie being able to improve it somehow, at least that's my story.

Also, I got tired of being wrong about timeframes, so I decided to just shut up and do it when I can and tell people when it's done.

Well when I saw the graphic I thought it was too funny and would make a good avatar for here.

Kind of my way of thumbing my nose at posers.

And I haven't given up on space, remember there is always Burt Rutan!

Its only human nature to think that something has gone wrong after all of the delivery dates that have come and gone. Sporadic communication with the designers. How long does it take to reply to a post or keep us updated? If your implying that the ATF has found a legal way to stop their projects. We'll the left wing is not in the oval office, so I would doubt that.

I'm not imply the ATF shut them down. I just KNOW that it is more than design and production time thats holding this up. They should have been done by now. With progress shown from each maker they should have been all but ready for production. And production time for something like this isn't that long. They could have had thousands made by this time. I have work around both both plastic injection and sheet metal and these are simply projects compared to other things. I'm not tring to hurry them up or ask for a completion date. I'm just stating, and you can take it to the bank, it isn't design or production time. I don't know what the hold up is. I can only guess like everyone else. But I know what it's not!!

I'm not imply the ATF shut them down. I just KNOW that it is more than design and production time thats holding this up. They should have been done by now. With progress shown from each maker they should have been all but ready for production. And production time for something like this isn't that long. They could have had thousands made by this time. I have work around both both plastic injection and sheet metal and these are simply projects compared to other things. I'm not tring to hurry them up or ask for a completion date. I'm just stating, and you can take it to the bank, it isn't design or production time. I don't know what the hold up is. I can only guess like everyone else. But I know what it's not!!

If the other two mag makers never come through, Tapco is suppossed to be making an S 12 mag this year. Lets just hope that it will be a little higher quality than their other products.

Personally, I think this thread's about ready for the shitcan...

NO information is going to be entered here that will be of any TRUE value, in regards to the hicap mag situation

If the mags do get to the for sale point a NEW THREAD will cover that info... This one is a dead horse.

I am just about sick of seeing it beaten.

:smoke: