saiga 100's are in!

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Feb 17 2006, 06:22 PM)

:wub::wub: Saiga 30-06 :wub::wub:

G O B

G O B,

You have been drooling over the Saiga 30-06 for months now. Apparently they have landed in limited numbers. Have you brought yourself to the point of ready to purchase or are you still admiring and saving your shekels? I'm curoius about accuracy, etc of the new beast.

Wolverine

• 4 years later...

im sure they imported more than 1 of them. :haha:

and yes, the saiga 30'06 is going to be THE saiga. hell yea! :super::super::super::super:

Having just acquired one at a local gun show, any idea how many actually were imported? A note from RAAC mention fifty as the number.

what city and state?

Why does the Saiga 30-06 stand out over the 308?

jrobb

A little more range for a bit more expense. Its a pretty fine hair to split as the Army found out in the 1950s. Now if we could get then in 57R with prices lower than x39 I might jump but the 308 is just hard to beat.

im sure they imported more than 1 of them. :haha:

and yes, the saiga 30'06 is going to be THE saiga. hell yea! :super::super::super::super:

Having just acquired one at a local gun show, any idea how many actually were imported? A note from RAAC mention fifty as the number.

what city and state?

Dallas Market Hall $400 with scope mount, bipod, and carrying case.

as stated previously.... BOOM factor....

Much more interested in that happens on the target end where the differences are small than the rifle end, big plumes of flash and loud shots make you a very locatable target.

Edited by Rhodes1968

The 30-06 Saiga's, do they have 10 in 1 rifling? That would be a sweet piece to accurize, would be able to launch those 168gr Sierra Match Kings fine and dandy with that twist rate. Too bad all the surplus M2 Ball is drying up, I actually just sold a lot of 240 on gb dot com.

I know the 100's look wacky and have a plastic dust cover but you could always make it better, we already do it with the "regular" Saiga "hunting rifles".

Is there a higher capacity magazine available for the 30--06 Saiga? IIRC it only holds three rounds. If eight round magazines were available I would consider one. If not, I'll stick with my Garands and Browning Bar II.

if its the same 30-06 with those bastard mags, dont bother, but if it has like 308 mags, Ill make a bar mag work!

:zorro:I hAVE A 30-06 FROM 3 YEARS AGO WHEN I DROVE FROM LIMA OHIO TO GILBERTS IN ky. TO GET IT .

THERE ARE NO OTHER MAGS TO GET THAT EVER COULD FIND !!I COULDNOT EVEN GET A 3 ROUNDER FROM ANYBODY.

MIND CAME WITH TWO 3 ROUNDERS!

I AM SURE YOU CAN MAKE A CUSTOM 23 ROUNDER WITH A BARR 20 ROUNDER AND THE TOP WORKS FTOM A SPARE 3 -ROUNDER.

I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN IT DONE! :blues:

:zorro:I hAVE A 30-06 FROM 3 YEARS AGO WHEN I DROVE FROM LIMA OHIO TO GILBERTS IN ky. TO GET IT .

THERE ARE NO OTHER MAGS TO GET THAT EVER COULD FIND !!I COULDNOT EVEN GET A 3 ROUNDER FROM ANYBODY.

MIND CAME WITH TWO 3 ROUNDERS!

I AM SURE YOU CAN MAKE A CUSTOM 23 ROUNDER WITH A BARR 20 ROUNDER AND THE TOP WORKS FTOM A SPARE 3 -ROUNDER.

I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN IT DONE! :blues:

BY THE WAY THAT IS MY STOCK 30-06 sAIGA IN THIS PIC! :dollar:

Why does the Saiga 30-06 stand out over the 308?

jrobb

Ask Bonnie and Clyde. I saw their actual death car in Nevada and I was pretty sure I could pick out which holes were made by the BARs. They were the big ones.