• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why? My self worth is not dictated by whom the Rebublican Party runs for office. I would think things would be much worse for Democrats...Communist or Communist Lite Cankles.

I feel bad for anyone who believes that we have something other than a two party system. I feel very bad that we HAVE a two party system. 

I'm voting for Trump because I want 4 solid years of good South Park episodes.....

Posted Images

While the other side is not much better. At least they have not resorted to petty arguments about each others whores. Might as well have the Kardashians running for office.

The republican party is the laughing stock of the entire political system right now. and yes, the entire political establishment is a joke as well, the Republicans are just more of a joke this year. A loudmouth reality show asshat with no political experience is the best they can do…….sad times for the party.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

SO...   You prefer to be a Democrat, and toe the Party line, vote for the anointed  one and feel all smug that you managed to get thru another election cycle without the hassle of THINKING?

You can be an Independent. That's fine. Bernie Sanders was an Independent until his Presidential campaign. Even that dim-wit knows an Independent can't get elected by Electoral College.

• Like 2

If you're (not your) an American I feel sorry for you this year.  And next year.  And the next.. 

Because come next January either a pathologically narcissist toddler or a sociopathic egomaniac traitor are going to be sworn in as president.

• Like 1

This sums up the Republican Party. The official laughing stock of the entire world and most likely for hundreds of light years in every direction.

"So, you know that weird, paranoid feeling you get when you hear people laughing and you think they're laughing at you when they're really not? Well, in your case, they actually are."

• Like 1

While the other side is not much better. At least they have not resorted to petty arguments about each others whores. Might as well have the Kardashians running for office.

The republican party is the laughing stock of the entire political system right now. and yes, the entire political establishment is a joke as well, the Republicans are just more of a joke this year. A loudmouth reality show asshat with no political experience is the best they can do…….sad times for the party.

Business is politics on many levels and at least that loudmouth will speak up instead of letting schmucks lecture him. Cruz may be our JFK and I can't blame a man for being in the pink, if that is indeed the truth. At least we know he won't be our first gay president, lol. I'll take either over Billary, Sanders Claus, or a "powers that be" pick.

• Like 2

Right now all this Trump hate is convincing me something else is at issue here.

A man can be be known by two things, his friends and his enemies.

Those doing this insane war dance against Trump are not anyone I would call a friendly and for good reason.

Hows the apocalypse going for yall?

• Like 1