9th Federal Court Tosses Prior Concealed Carry Rulling ...

This just in. 11:30 AM, PDT, 9 June, 2016.  Fox News.  The 9th Federal Court of Appeals in San Francisco just ruled that a prior Federal Court ruling allowing concealed carry as a Constitutional right to be wrong.  They claim the US Constitution does not apply for self protection legal concealed firearm carry on a persons body.  Wow.  The Net tightens.

I saw that too. Both Heller and McDonald were 5-4 votes by the Supreme court. One of the 5 is dead. Get ready for it. The right to conceal carry and all the progress made in the last few years is about to be upended by activist judges on the Supreme Court. 

• Like 2

On the other hand, the 9th circuit is one of, if not the most overturned by the Supreme Court.

And if Scalia were still sitting on it, I would agree with you. Best case scenario now is 4-4 non decision, and that is assuming the case reaches the Supreme Court before the next President appoints a replacement which is not likely.

There are 4 justices on that court that would rule against the 2A if the verbiage said "every American citizen can own and carry firearms without any restrictions or government control. Firearms are defined as anything that goes bang and shoots a projectile."

I am not optimistic here. I hope I am pleasantly surprised. On the bright side, if the Supreme Court makes me a felon over night, I won't need to worry about tax stamps anymore.

At what point do we realize that enough is enough?  If Hitlery gets in power it may surely be time to stand up for what we believe in.  Freedom is not free and the time may be coming where we need to pay for it again here on our own soil.  Take it how you wish NSA!

I'm starting to get the feeling that sooner or later the federal government is going to make me a felon.

With hundreds of thousands of laws originating at every level of government, it is virtually certain that you are a felon already.

"The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws." - Ayn Rand

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

The 9th circuit is as liberal as a court can get. I am amazed the judges do not wear rainbow moomoos and enter the court to a Richard Simmons video already, so this was expected. With SCOTUS in turmoil right now the circuit courts rule the roost so to speak and we will be in a state of flux until a succeeded to Scalia is affirmed of the next president is elected. For now I pity those on the west coast and am glad I do not reside within that courts reach.

• Like 1

The day is fast approaching that I won't care about compliance, right about the time that they lose control of a civil society.

The leftist worms will find themselves defenseless and hungry, when the curtain falls.

They will become "Bitter Klingons", when the ball drops.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

9th circus.......really?

I hereby decree the 9th circus ruling null and void due to the courts lack of reading comprehension skills.

Furthermore, I am endowed the RIGHT of self defense by my creator. No court has the authority to overrule that decision.

• Like 2

San Francisco all the way down to San Jose needs to fall off into the ocean. I love smartphones, apps, search engines and all the ways they've changed the world, but Silicon Valley culture has become cancer.

Bunch of rich, white, over-educated liberals that vote for open borders, imported workers, politically-correct bullshit - then head to their all-white, millionaire gated community where they don't have to deal with any of the consequences. 

Zuckerberg says Trump is a moron for wanting to build a wall. So why does he have a massive one surrounding his mansion on all sides? What's wrong, Mark? Why not just open the gates and let anyone come into your house? 

post-50996-0-37826900-1465616331.jpg

Edited by randumbthoughts
  • Like 1

Zuckerberg thinks that he is a god. LMAO.

A 70's Dodge Van could defeat the gate height

Ramps or ladders over the gate and then, deploy.

And then, hold him for free toiletpaper!!!!!

Too handle the turd!

Edited by Sim_Player

The day is fast approaching that I won't care about compliance, right about the time that they lose control of a civil society.

The leftist worms will find themselves defenseless and hungry, when the curtain falls.

They will become "Bitter Klingons", when the ball drops.

Exactly if we all didn't give a shit, then who the fuck would enforce their progressive agenda? 

The only real power they have is respect for their decisions. If we don't respect them, why should any of us respect what they "decide"?