Ive found Mike!!!!!!!!!!

S.O.B is living it up, Corona in one hand, a nice round melon in the other. way to go bro.

See if you guys can find him.......Kinda like where's Waldo, only its Mike, hell you cant miss them tatoo's :haha: Lets all just exlax ooooopppss I mean relax

post-2778-1208897646_thumb.jpg

S.O.B is living it up, Corona in one hand, a nice round melon in the other. way to go bro. See if you guys can find him.......Kinda like where's Waldo, only its Mike, hell you cant miss them tatoo's :haha: Lets all just exlax ooooopppss I mean relax

That's so wrong in so many ways.......................

This really makes you wonder as to what is really going on. Does anyone out there know Mike personally??

No, it doesn't actually make me wonder.

Imagine all the shit Mike's got on his plate right now. Whereas handling drum production or assembly is the meat and potatoes, posting here is brussel sprouts.

Actually, it does make me wonder.... wonder where the hell peoples' sense of humor went.

He has 2 drums worth of my money, and I am not worried in the least. Go ahead and ask the beta testers if they are wondering about anything other than how much more bad-ass the first run will be.

..........going back through all this, it's mostly the newer guys who seem to have their panties in a wad...........

I, like many, many others here, ordered my drums the first day it was possible to do so......August '07. Mike has been here and kept us all up on progress from the get-go.......... I can imagine he's as busy as a frog on a griddle about now, and all this hoopla thats being generated is non-productive bullshit. It was no secret that this was a pre-order....nor that it was an indefinite shipping date......

So.......... If you couldn't wait for it, and you couldn't afford to have the price of a drum or two hanging out there......you shouldn't have ordered it to begin with.

All this negative shit is getting really old, girls and boys............. Let the man work. Have a little confidence in Mike.

We'll all be the first to know when he's ready to give us the good news !! :smoke:

I watched the clock and ordered mine as early as I could. Never once has one ounce of doubt entered my head about Mike.

Actually, I've never ordered anything,and felt this secure that I was going to get a quality product before. What more could you ask of the guy?

Do you think all the people who tested mags are in on the scam?

He sends out test drums.....he tells you whats wrong with them.......and then he fixes the problems.....WTF else do you need to know?

Some people need to be snuggled with every couple of days I guess. My buddy has a retarded older brother like that.

If you don't keep him happy,(even though everything is taken care of for him, house bills etc.) he'll take off in the company truck. One time he ended up in Florida, (we live in WA state) but remember, he is actually retarded.

You people who doubt Mike after all the info he has given you ...whats your excuse?

I watched the clock and ordered mine as early as I could. Never once has one ounce of doubt entered my head about Mike.

Actually, I've never ordered anything,and felt this secure that I was going to get a quality product before. What more could you ask of the guy?

Do you think all the people who tested mags are in on the scam?

He sends out test drums.....he tells you whats wrong with them.......and then he fixes the problems.....WTF else do you need to know?

Some people need to be snuggled with every couple of days I guess. My buddy has a retarded older brother like that.

If you don't keep him happy,(even though everything is taken care of for him, house bills etc.) he'll take off in the company truck. One time he ended up in Florida, (we live in WA state) but remember, he is actually retarded.

You people who doubt Mike after all the info he has given you ...whats your excuse?

Exactly, lets just relax guys, we can all use a good laugh. Mike is working hard, no doubt in my mind, not to mention tree trimming in the spring has to be a bitch. No worries mon, kick back gents we will soon have our much desired gear.

i remember a time when eaa was not getting saiga 12's started a stink. then mags , but kevin from agp pulled through. now it is mike's turn.....so chill and have a laugh. I BELIEVE IN MIKE! :chris:

Add me and my brother to the list of the "ain't worried" crowd. We placed our orders the first day possible to boot.

The drums will ship soon and he has taken the time to make sure everyone is happy with the results.

Nah....magnify it. He's wearin' a thong and everybody's lookin' away! :google:

The reason people lookin away cause Mike wearing it backwards :haha:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Two questions:

WHY would he want to split up "the boys" ? :eek: OW!

....and did you happen to hear him singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" while skipping down the beach with his thong on backwards?

There are SOME things that are best left unseen.....

Edited by patriot
Nah....magnify it. He's wearin' a thong and everybody's lookin' away! :google:

The reason people lookin away cause Mike wearing it backwards :haha:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Two questions:

WHY would he want to split up "the boys" ? :eek: OW!

....and did you happen to hear him singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" while skipping down the beach with his thong on backwards?

There are SOME things that are best left unseen.....

:lolol::lolol::lolol: