IM tired of my Saiga Allready!!!

anyone hear of a speedloader :ded: Do you have a bolt catch on yours otherwise them mags dont even go IN It is not quicker to reload with 5 rd box's dude!!! I got to try a friends 11-87 true meaning of you get what you pay for!!!!

Ooh, well... I geuss not everyone can be pleased with this gun... :unsure:

anyone hear of a speedloader
Do I really sound like I do NOT know what a speed loader is??? Man, I have to work on my image now!

Do you have a bolt catch on yours otherwise them mags dont even go IN

First of, you might have seen the site called www.saiga-12.com :rolleyes: - there is a section called PARTS - I'm the one who wrote it (along with the whole site) and put all the pictures in it... You might draw you conclusion from there...

Second, I actually got used to the freaking mags so much that I can reload them almost as easy with the bolt closed belive it or not...

:smoke: I do not argue the point that 8 rounder would make a BIG difference - all i'm saying is that we just have to wait for the AWB sunset - there is no point to trash the gun because of the phat-pussy lover Bill Clinter...

Like I said ITS not the guns fault, I cant even get a full mag in with the bolt closed unless I put the butstock on my left thigh and hold the forearm with my left hand and insert mag with my right while turhing the gun about sideways (its in my hand now) How could this be done under pressure or in a fast manner, Sorry But I know no gunsmith who will even touch the thing around here,(Bolt open thing)I live in central PA.

How about someone just coughing up some high cap mags so I stop complaining :rolleyes: !!!!! MY gun has never jammed or anything its just those damm mags. I can get a mag in with the bolt closed if theres only 4 in the mag no prob, maybe a different magwell design?(AR-15/M-16 style) COULD you change the gun to take different mags INSTEAD of changing the mags? A adapter you could lock in???Perhaps that would be better!!!

• 8 years later...

Jack. Just put it away. It's like money in the bank. I paid $500 for mine as soon as I discovered them, and I see them advertised for $850 a year later. Try getting that return in the stock market, LOL! The laws will change, be patient. We are hammering away at state legislators all the time. When the time comes when you NEED those mags, I doubt you will care if the mags are legal or not. There are two kinds of guns. The kind you own, and the kind you don't. *wink

Shouldn't this be posted in the 'Remington 11 87 forum'?

Ooops :rolleyes: .... forgot.... the Remington 11 87 is so awesome that there isn't one. Carry on....

I have fired 100 rounds in exactly 1 MINUTE with the Saiga 12 (first shot to last shot).

Show me an average shooter that can do THIS with an 11 87....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejy58DCoYKE

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1

Like I said ITS not the guns fault, I cant even get a full mag in with the bolt closed unless I put the butstock on my left thigh and hold the forearm with my left hand and insert mag with my right while turhing the gun about sideways (its in my hand now) How could this be done under pressure or in a fast manner, Sorry But I know no gunsmith who will even touch the thing around here,(Bolt open thing)I live in central PA.

How about someone just coughing up some high cap mags so I stop complaining :rolleyes: !!!!! MY gun has never jammed or anything its just those damm mags. I can get a mag in with the bolt closed if theres only 4 in the mag no prob, maybe a different magwell design?(AR-15/M-16 style) COULD you change the gun to take different mags INSTEAD of changing the mags? A adapter you could lock in???Perhaps that would be better!!!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................is it me or was this posted over 8 years ago?

• Like 2

Jack. Just put it away. It's like money in the bank. I paid $500 for mine as soon as I discovered them, and I see them advertised for $850 a year later. Try getting that return in the stock market, LOL! The laws will change, be patient. We are hammering away at state legislators all the time. When the time comes when you NEED those mags, I doubt you will care if the mags are legal or not. There are two kinds of guns. The kind you own, and the kind you don't. *wink

Note all the posts before yours are from the year 2003.

Some people would bitch if you gave them a 5 pound block of solid gold.

Yeah, too heavy :angel:

HOLY NECRO-POSTING, BATMAN!!!! I can't believe I didn't notice that. not enough coffee today....

:lolol: .... and there still isn't an 11 87 forum! :lolol:

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1

HOLY SMOKES!!! will you look at that. 8 years later and i'm in the same boat as Jackhammer. that's how technologically backwards the third world is. 021.gif

and before anyone starts saying, oh c'mon, there's a multitude of aftermarket mags already for the S12 these days... i'm not kidding when i say i'm still stuck with my lone factory 5-rounder, and that's not from lack of trying to find places to buy spares. 009.gif

So where is jackhammer nowadays? did he ever grow to love our beloved S12?

Who cares? :lolol:

He's probably been sitting around for the last 8 years smoking pot and talking about starting an 11 87 forum :smoke:

HOLY SMOKES!!! will you look at that. 8 years later and i'm in the same boat as Jackhammer. that's how technologically backwards the third world is. 021.gif

and before anyone starts saying, oh c'mon, there's a multitude of aftermarket mags already for the S12 these days... i'm not kidding when i say i'm still stuck with my lone factory 5-rounder, and that's not from lack of trying to find places to buy spares. 009.gif

you could try the e-store on this site. thats where i bought my 10 round AGP mags from.

i gotta say, getting a package with several great big saiga mags in it really put a smile on my face, especially cause i got them when there was that huge scare that saigas were gonna get banned from importation

you could try the e-store on this site. thats where i bought my 10 round AGP mags from.

i gotta say, getting a package with several great big saiga mags in it really put a smile on my face, especially cause i got them when there was that huge scare that saigas were gonna get banned from importation

negative on that brother. they wont ship to the Philippines. i hope Oleg of rusmil can deliver on my two pre-paid 8-rounders. fingers crossed.

negative on that brother. they wont ship to the Philippines. i hope Oleg of rusmil can deliver on my two pre-paid 8-rounders. fingers crossed.

Do you think that some mags could be sent disassembled? I'm wondering if it is an issue with legality of shipping the mags from here to there or if those that you have asked just don't feel like bothering with the Customs paperwork. I'll ask my wife what she thinks about shipping to PI. Shes a flip.

damn man, im sorry to hear that. what about if you had a friend in the us who could acquire the mags, then have them ship them to you?

is there some kind of restriction on shipping mags to the philipines?

Before we bash the Necro-posting, let's remember how many times folks post the same old stuff and we tell them to look for previous posts instead of posting something for the 400th time. At least someone was delving into the depths of our fine forum here.

There is nothing wrong with an S-12 if you live in a state that respects your rights as a citizen!! Dumb fuckers who either don't vote or just give away their freedom without a peep, until it is too late! Fuck'em!

Also nothing wrong with say, owning several types of shotguns. The more the merrier I say!

But Wow.....2003! That does have to be a record!

• Like 1

Before we bash the Necro-posting, let's remember how many times folks post the same old stuff and we tell them to look for previous posts instead of posting something for the 400th time. At least someone was delving into the depths of our fine forum here.

There is nothing wrong with an S-12 if you live in a state that respects your rights as a citizen!! Dumb fuckers who either don't vote or just give away their freedom without a peep, until it is too late! Fuck'em!

Also nothing wrong with say, owning several types of shotguns. The more the merrier I say!

But Wow.....2003! That does have to be a record!

Rob does make excellent point.

1298300283952.jpg

1313908711455.gif

The factory 8s are great anyway, Oleg will eventually come through.

My wife is headed to the Philippines this week but I don't think I can ask her to pack any mags for you... :ph34r:

happy trip to your wife. hope she doesn't get into some bad weather. its monsoon season here, so expect rains - LOTS of it. lots of flooding in the capital city too (nothing new) and landslides here and there in the provinces. our part of the island is a bit blessed since not many storms pass by this part of the country but monsoon season is monsoon season here in the tropics.

Do you think that some mags could be sent disassembled? I'm wondering if it is an issue with legality of shipping the mags from here to there or if those that you have asked just don't feel like bothering with the Customs paperwork. I'll ask my wife what she thinks about shipping to PI. Shes a flip.

i am also not too clear on what the problem is but from what i understand and based on the replies i got to the enquiries i placed, it seems the problem is sellers there won't ship out of the US. hope your wife can clarify this matter.

damn man, im sorry to hear that. what about if you had a friend in the us who could acquire the mags, then have them ship them to you?

is there some kind of restriction on shipping mags to the philipines?

sure i got friends and relatives there in the US but if there are restrictions in place, i would not want to cause them to break any regulations (otherwise they won't be my friends anymore). 011.gif

at any rate i'm not bitching anymore about not having extramags for now (largely because the local range has closed temporarily for renovations LOL, and that's a good enough excuse not to shoot my saiga).

wouldn't mind getting a couple of those legendary MD20's though. i wish Santa could put those in my stockings, i've been a good boy after all. 018.gif