What do you hunt with your S.308?

I have killed several hogs with my S-308. The last time I posted a picture of a hog kill on another board, I received hate mail and post for several weeks. The pic wasn't pretty, but it was reality. I have lots of pics and movies of hog hunts, but I very hesitant to post pics anymore because people can take such photos the wrong way and can damn sure use them against you.

Well seeing as where I live pickings are slim I only have the 'blue or red bande gang banger", the elusive child molester, the 'quick sprint Drug Dealer', etc ..Sorry I could not resist! :lolol::lolol::super:

Hope to bag a trophy Jihadist ("Look at the beard on that one!") or thug/crackhead/gangbanger/third-worlder bent on taking over my Country.

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm all for hunting. Love Deer meat. But I don't think I could bring myself to shooting a bear. Everytime I see one it reminds me of a big Newfoundland dog a family friend had when I was young. I couldn't shoot a dog (maybe a pitbull) and I don't think i could shoot a bear in anything but self defense. But Hey, that's just me. Anyway, Great shooting guys, I'll let you all keep the bear population down, I'll stick to big dumb grazing game, and the occasional varmint.

Edited by SaigaNoobie
I'm all for hunting....But I don't think I could bring myself to shooting a bear....I don't think i could shoot a bear in anything but self defense. But Hey, that's just me. Anyway, Great shooting guys, I'll let you all keep the bear population down, I'll stick to big dumb grazing game, and the occasional varmint.

As a vegetarian, I don't eat the meat, but alotta people keep asking for a piece to try bear meat. Funny, but grazing game seem boring to me, and since it doesn't make a difference to me which meat I get, I've never hunted deer. I wish I could get more little vermin, but I'm in too suburban of an area.

Oh, and get close enough to a bear in the wild, and it WILL be self-defense. :haha:

I hunt clowns........scary damned clowns...........and I practice on delicate porcelain sad clown figurines that I purchase by the case from the blind Chinese lady at flea market...I hate clowns and must hunt them all to extinction...

Seriously though,I have yet to bust a critter with my Saiga 308 but I may even try some light bullets and do some prairie dogs since it has such a loose twist since I didn't manage to get a deer tag this year(they run out quick up here it seems).

I need to figure out which scope mount to use to get perfectly centered over the bore with the lowest profile possible,any ideas?

I've also been known to hunt a refrigerator, a TV, a subwoofer, many propane bottles (even midair), oranges, potatoes, peeps candies on a stock, dollar store plates, etc.

Next weekend I hope to be hunting 37 lbs. of tannerite combined with 10 gal. of kerosene. :chris:

I hope you light a small fire under those propane cans before you shoot 'em. :devil: