My bad, got all excited and started a second thread for you birthay dude.

Oh Well! Happy Birthday to my Brother From Another Mother! :super:

Yeah, but you included the others that are having a BD today. I posted before midnight so their names weren't up there yet. Happy BD to all!!! :super:

HBD dude! Hope your book present arrives soon!

Hey, Cobra!

Happy B-Day (as opposed, I s'pose, to Happy 'Bidet' -- chuckle, snicker, guffaw!)! BTW, did the book have pictures?

I am (natch!) put in mind of a b-day poem:

Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday!

Another year has passed you by,

One less year until you die...

Happy Birthday.

Now, there's a poem that will drive many to drink! Speaking of which, I gotta check the chilled Lowenbrau...

Again, Happy Birthday, Bro!

Edited by Aethelbert

Hey, Cobra!

Happy B-Day (as opposed, I s'pose, to Happy 'Bidet' -- chuckle, snicker, guffaw!)! BTW, did the book have pictures?

Happy Birthday.

Now, there's a poem that will drive many to drink! Speaking of which, I gotta check the chilled Lowenbrau...

Thanks Dave! Yeah...one less thing...lol.

Hey speakin of Drinkin'...

Tonite...let it be........BUDWEISER!! :super:

And if we must go imported...please let it be Young's Double Chocolate Stout 500ML :super: :super: :super:

Hey, Cobra!

Happy Birthday.

Thanks Dave! Yeah...one less thing...lol.

Hey speakin of Drinkin'...

Tonite...let it be........BUDWEISER!! :super:

And if we must go imported...please let it be Young's Double Chocolate Stout 500ML :super: :super: :super:

You two enjoy that. I'll stick with my Busch Light. :)

Happy Birthday Cobra! Hope you have another 42 good ones ahead of you. Try a Blatz tonight. :)

Aw, heck! Let's go all out for our Cobra ... and get him a couple cases of Iron City, Genessee, Grolsch, or his new favorite (so new he doesn't even know about it, yet) Rolling Rock!

After about 42 of any/all of them (one for each year), he'll be so-o-o happy for the years already gone by and eagerly waiting for the present few hours to pass so he can get over these brewskies!

Happy Birthday Cobra! Hope you have another 42 good ones ahead of you. Try a Blatz tonight. :)

Aw, heck! Let's go all out for our Cobra ... and get him a couple cases of Iron City, Genessee, Grolsch, or his new favorite (so new he doesn't even know about it, yet) Rolling Rock!

After about 42 of any/all of them (one for each year), he'll be so-o-o happy for the years already gone by and eagerly waiting for the present few hours to pass so he can get over these brewskies!

You bring those over Dave, I'll pass. None of those sound even slightly drinkable. :(

Oh please Dave...NO! I mean hell no...lol. I would maybe drink one Iron City just for remembrance. I had a good friend back in the 80's who used to always come back from PA after Christmas with cases of it and we would get hammered because of the higher alcohol content, like the Molson XXX's my NY buddy brings back from Canada.

To me, all those are pretty nasty but at least the Grolsch comes in cool bottles with stopper tops (great for pepper vinegar after you dump out the beer...lol).

Please, no Rolling Rock though! yuk! :ded: I can only think of one good use for that and if we do that you need to bring cans. I don't want glass all over my range. :lolol:

No Blatz either thanks, or Red White and Blue...or Black label...or Schlitz...or PBRs...or any of those funky beers my old man used to keep his fridge stocked with. I wonder if he did that so his friends wouldn't drink all his beer? :unsure:

No, I'll just stick to the medium grade beers for domestics. And if I want to get tore up like last night, I'll use accelerants, like those jello shooters we were slamming last nite...oh my head...lol.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes y'all. It's been a fun B-Day weekend so far! Now for some more hair of the dawg...mmmm :)