The MD Arms Drums are scheduled to be Injected 7/16

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It got delayed.....

There was a run of molds in front of it for the 500 Shrike's they will be giving away at the next Knob Creek...that and all the new AK5 furniture...that stuff is cool!!!

Like I said, Check is in the mail, I gave at the office, I promise I wont cu...oh, never mind.....

Damn...............

Bitch, bitch, bitch.........piss, moan....piss, moan........complain, complain........... (threaten.......).........Some of these posters just need to just let their nuts hang free for a while and let some oxygen to their brains.......

If you're gonna scream like this for $165 + shipping, then maybe you shouldn't have ever ordered it to begin with.....

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here watching the whirlaround, smiling, and waitin' on my drums.........patiently..........

All y'all who squalled up about this delay are gonna feel really silly when they start shipping, especially if you jumped off

the train right before the long-awaited event................

Give it a rest...................

Hey Jeaux!

I'll bet you like pie!

I like pie too!

mmmmm.... Yummy!

Hey maybe Noob should check out the MDArms threads for an update on the drum progress... I'll bet he'd get more answers if he actually post all complaints over there! You know I am sure if he just asks Cobra, he will get a kind and calm response as to the ETA and ship date! :lolol:

Wait, let me grab some popcorn first...

Hey Jeaux!

I'll bet you like pie!

I like pie too!

mmmmm.... Yummy!

Hey maybe Noob should check out the MDArms threads for an update on the drum progress... I'll bet he'd get more answers if he actually post all complaints over there! You know I am sure if he just asks Cobra, he will get a kind and calm response as to the ETA and ship date! :lolol:

Save the popcorn. He already got the response from me he was looking for. :rolleyes:

Hey Jeaux!

I'll bet you like pie!

I like pie too!

mmmmm.... Yummy!

And pie, popcorn and pie :wub:

Yes, I do like pie a lot !!! Peach pie is the best, as far as I'm concerned......but some people like apple pie better....

Blueberry pie is great, but it turns my teeth blue, and with my reddish skin tone, it just makes me look too weird..........

Pie R Squared was always my favorite formula...................... Only thing better would be Fried Pie R Squared..........

Pie is great in any mathematical equation !!!!

Edited by Jeaux E

I just cancelled my order. The recent e-mail status I received indicated that there would be attempts to "weed out whiners" and take action. That is NOT the american way to do business...and not one that should be followed in the gun community.

I agreed to a product with no set timeline. It is my perogative to bitch if I feel like it. The board moderator nazis who repress such speech or who are inferred to supporting such action if it is requested by a "Sponsor" are walking a fine line of conflict of interest.

Hope you all get your drums one day and they are what you expect them to be.

I just cancelled my order. The recent e-mail status I received indicated that there would be attempts to "weed out whiners" and take action. That is NOT the american way to do business...and not one that should be followed in the gun community.

I agreed to a product with no set timeline. It is my perogative to bitch if I feel like it. The board moderator nazis who repress such speech or who are inferred to supporting such action if it is requested by a "Sponsor" are walking a fine line of conflict of interest.

Well, I'll take your drum. (Or one of the other 23 than two Whiners lost due to bitching on other boards and throwing MikeD under the bus.)

Mike don't need your business I suppose. But HE didn't cancel, you did.

And nothing personal but you knew or should have known the deal. NOBODY 'Protected' anybody but there are those of us that trusts a man on his word.

"Well, I'll take your drum. (Or one of the other 23 than two Whiners lost due to bitching on other boards and throwing MikeD under the bus.)

And nothing personal but you knew or should have known the deal. NOBODY 'Protected' anybody but there are those of us that trusts a man on his word."

A man and his word part ways when there is money involved. Is Mike your personal friend you can "take to the bank"?

I have no doubt his intentions are good and he is working damn hard to bring a much desired product to market. I respect that and all the hassles it must bring with it. Perhaps if he had been more educated on the process and formed a corporation backed by venture capital, his product would have been brought to market in a more timely manner and we'd be blasting from drums daily. One man cannot run a show of this degree....it is not a sign of weekness to realize you do not have all the answers.

USP40,

Maybe I'm using words too big for your vocabulary. I am not bitching, in fact I made it a point to state that Mike is striving hard to provide a product that others want. I just thought that letting others know that I cancelled might allow them to step up for "my" drum.

Like I said, hope you all get them one day. IF they come out and they work like they are supposed to, I'll pick one up off gunbroker I'm sure and that way I am not the test bed for a product...if not I have not wasted my hard earned money.

USP40,

Maybe I'm using words too big for your vocabulary. I am not bitching, in fact I made it a point to state that Mike is striving hard to provide a product that others want. I just thought that letting others know that I cancelled might allow them to step up for "my" drum.

Like I said, hope you all get them one day. IF they come out and they work like they are supposed to, I'll pick one up off gunbroker I'm sure and that way I am not the test bed for a product...if not I have not wasted my hard earned money.

yea but they'll be like 400.00 on gunbroker :rolleyes:

"Well, I'll take your drum. (Or one of the other 23 than two Whiners lost due to bitching on other boards and throwing MikeD under the bus.)

And nothing personal but you knew or should have known the deal. NOBODY 'Protected' anybody but there are those of us that trusts a man on his word."

A man and his word part ways when there is money involved. Is Mike your personal friend you can "take to the bank"?

I have no doubt his intentions are good and he is working damn hard to bring a much desired product to market. I respect that and all the hassles it must bring with it. Perhaps if he had been more educated on the process and formed a corporation backed by venture capital, his product would have been brought to market in a more timely manner and we'd be blasting from drums daily. One man cannot run a show of this degree....it is not a sign of weekness to realize you do not have all the answers.

Nope, I never met Mike. But I trust him. I paid attention to the whole deal for darn near a year. WE are his venture capital and you should have known that.

Certainly (If you have paid attention) you know that Mike got screwed by things beyond his control. When he stopped posting here lotsa folks freaked. This is normal human behavior.

I don't know why you cancelled your order on the day you found out you were getting a drum or at least saw pictures of drums in boxes ready to ship AND got an e-mail with a complete explaination. This puzzles me. Why are you not celebrating? Instead you complain.

And I certainly will not call you any names. No way, no how. Nor will I lump you in with the known Whiners. Aint my style Bro and so far you aint a Whiner in my book.

But why bitch today? Your drum WAS darn near on its way but YOU cancelled.

I'll let you know how much fun it is shooting your drum though. No hard feelings. I'll take good care of her.

Here's the thing...I had no "reserved number" that guaranteed mine was one of the first 120...do you?

I was..I think...somewhere in the first batch of 250....and late at that. So your observations about my timing are flawed.

Anyway, when you get "her"....bang her like a screen door in a class 5 tornado!!!

Okay..........I think I get it..........

You've cancelled your order out of principle, after waiting nearly a year, and now with the product at hand (120) and production being run......... you've opted to forego the $165 initial price in favor of paying a $400 price (if you're lucky enough to get it for that, or you can find someone to sell you one at all.....) !!

Nope.........I'm mistaken. I don't get it.

If you're opting out of a confirmed order for an MD drum in the name of principle, then shouldn't you refuse to buy one altogether???? It's a real puzzler to me.......................

Check and mate.

You are all probably a bunch of fags for arguing about this shit in the first place. I'm sorry, I'm intoxicated and you all look silly. We know the drum is on the way, so what's the point of poking at someone about what they said on the interweb.