Ummmm... Juggs, I'm beginning to worry a great deal about you....

You seem to be a very sick, one-track-minded puppy!

Gary, this may come as a shock to you, but boys are supposed to like boobies.....

No worries, I got something special for you.

as-gay-as-this.jpg

feel_the_gay.jpg

Hey juggs my b-day is jan 19 and I request much boobies.

Thanks

Well there's a very special B Day in my book. That's also General Robert E Lee's birthday! I'll be flying special colors for ya that day bro. ;)

Working on my brithday preseniment to me, patry ball of Cooors,and muscel relaxinersn from the docter for my back. It's great to be borned on the same day as other great peoples. Screwed up disk, SHIT hit the wrong button, and nerve in my lower back,

Edited by termite
and Gaddis if you consider those girls skanky, I would love to see your cream of the crop!!!

You see them all the time in the centerfolds of playboy magazine and the like... The type of women you, me, and Gaddis would never get to touch, unless we brought in at LEAST 6 figure incomes... lived in multi million dollar homes , and drove cars that cost in the double and triple 6 figure range...

:smoke:

Bah, all you gotta do is learn how to massage their egos a little. ;)

Most hot chicks are lonely just because of attitudes displayed like those ones right there. :rolleyes:

Get two hot chicks jealous of each other & competing, and one (or both?) is bound to put out for you. :up:

If that don't work, just make them believe an un-survivable natural calamity's about to strike. :o

Working on my brithday preseniment to me, patry ball of Cooors,and muscel relaxinersn from the docter for my back. It's great to be borned on the same day as other great peoples. Screwed up disk, SHIT hit the wrong button, and nerve in my lower back,

I'll have some of what he's having!

:up: