well the life expectancy calculator,... It indicates my virtual age to be 32, and my life expectancy to be 84.9, that's pretty good!

wow more tons of chicken than anything,,,..on the food calculator,..how can that be if there are less tons of grain being harvested? you have to feed the chickens something,..

Well I guess that ain't too bad for me....

Virtual age: 33.1

Life expectancy: 84.9

COOL! I've got 15,300 days left! What to do today??? Hmmmm, guess I'll grab a beer with lunch and head to the shop! :lolol:

A bit of an agenda. Notice global Temp. going up? UN and others reports show it's actually dropping the past few years. Can't regulate and control the masses wthout a scare tactic. :smoke: P.S. Most are saying a global cool down is coming. Same crap that was preached in the 70's.

A bit of an agenda. Notice global Temp. going up? UN and others reports show it's actually dropping the past few years. Can't regulate and control the masses wthout a scare tactic. :smoke: P.S. Most are saying a global cool down is coming. Same crap that was preached in the 70's.

Why do you think they went from 'global warming' to 'climate change'? We're supposed to go through a very cold winter according to the Farmer's Almanac.