Y'all knew this was coming: H.R. 45: Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009

http://www.examiner.com/x-1417-Gun-Rights-...lifying-fireams

I'm not overly optomistic but there is one thing that I hope will at least temper any coming legislation at that is that YoMama knows he is going to need to get reelected in four years. And so are a lot of other people. So I'm at least hoping we don't see any kind of landslide legislation in his first term.

Y'all knew this was coming: H.R. 45: Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009

http://www.examiner.com/x-1417-Gun-Rights-...lifying-fireams

I'm not overly optomistic but there is one thing that I hope will at least temper any coming legislation at that is that YoMama knows he is going to need to get reelected in four years. And so are a lot of other people. So I'm at least hoping we don't see any kind of landslide legislation in his first term.

Re-election desired or not, once something is set in place like has been done in NY, it will be just as permanent as in NY. Voting them out will do little(to nothing) for our cause once the damage has been done. Constant vigilance is needed.

WHAT A FUCKING "FUCK STICK" who elects these retards. How stupid do you have to be to be an elected official???

Read the fucking back of a cereal box and bang your a senator or congressman.

Bang Count Chotcola could be president with Frankin Berry as VP.

>>names & info changed for personal security reasons

To the Honorable Walter B. Jones:

(3rd District of North Carolina)

Good day to you sir.

My reason for contacting you is that I am highly concerned with H.R. 45 that was introduced on January 6, 2009. But first I'd like to share a little background information about me.

I'm XX years old, born and raised in Xxxxxxx, California. I married a beautiful lady and fellow Christian whom I met in elementary school and have two beautiful children. I enlisted into the Marine Corps in 2000 and have spent the past 8 plus years serving in the United States Marine Corps and plan to retire after 20 years of faithful, honorable service to this great nation.

The reason for my concern of H.R. 45 is that there are already several laws on the books that effect only to those law abiding citizens that legally purchase, fill out the paper work and follow the letter of the law. There will always be the illegal transfer, blackmarket deal or whatever you want to call it due to the fact that the only people your restricting from owning weapons are those that follow the law. If you look at the states that allow concealed carry, such as the great state of North Carolina, you will see that our crime rate is much lower that that of restrictive states. It has been stated time and time again that the criminal in states with a concealed carry law are weary of John Q Citizen because they do not know if he is armed. Infringement of the 2nd Amendment from the public even further will only cause further scrutiny, concern and doubt on the Congress and our Government from the people.

You and I both swore an oath to the people of this great nation and that was, "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God." That would include the 2nd Amendment, luckly the 1st Amendment enables me to voice my concern.

I ask you sir to make any influence over H.R. 45 you can, that you rebuke this Bill introduced to the 111th Congress and bring forth the true meaning of "Shall not be Infringed!"

Respectfully,

Mr Xxxxxxx X Xxxxxxx

>>names & info changed for personal security reasons<<

To the Honorable Walter B. Jones:

(3rd District of North Carolina)

Good day to you sir.

My reason for contacting you is that I am highly concerned with H.R. 45 that was introduced on January 6, 2009. But first I'd like to share a little background information about me.

I'm XX years old, born and raised in Xxxxxxx, California. I married a beautiful lady and fellow Christian whom I met in elementary school and have two beautiful children. I enlisted into the Marine Corps in 2000 and have spent the past 8 plus years serving in the United States Marine Corps and plan to retire after 20 years of faithful, honorable service to this great nation.

The reason for my concern of H.R. 45 is that there are already several laws on the books that effect only to those law abiding citizens that legally purchase, fill out the paper work and follow the letter of the law. There will always be the illegal transfer, blackmarket deal or whatever you want to call it due to the fact that the only people your restricting from owning weapons are those that follow the law. If you look at the states that allow concealed carry, such as the great state of North Carolina, you will see that our crime rate is much lower that that of restrictive states. It has been stated time and time again that the criminal in states with a concealed carry law are weary of John Q Citizen because they do not know if he is armed. Infringement of the 2nd Amendment from the public even further will only cause further scrutiny, concern and doubt on the Congress and our Government from the people.

You and I both swore an oath to the people of this great nation and that was, "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God." That would include the 2nd Amendment, luckly the 1st Amendment enables me to voice my concern.

I ask you sir to make any influence over H.R. 45 you can, that you rebuke this Bill introduced to the 111th Congress and bring forth the true meaning of "Shall not be Infringed!"

Respectfully,

Mr Xxxxxxx X Xxxxxxx

Good letter but I think you mean to use "wary" instead of "weary". Wary means watchful, weary means tired.

Won't happen. Bobby Rush is the founder of the Illinois chapter of the Black Panther Party and an idiot.

Yakdung

I hope you're right. I'm aware of Rush's political past and I'd like to think that that fact alone will prevent its passage. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that all it will take is a poorly timed shooting spree by some disgruntled asshole to get this thing rocketed through the house. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

BUT, he doesn't care about our military. He says we are the bad guys threatening the world with our exagerated military power.

I can easily see him taking money from the military, so we will be loved by others, and funding his CDF with that money.

As far as indivikdual right, YES the SCOTUS said that. But could the ground rules be changed so that it is an individual right if you are part of a well regulated malitia?

Just so ya'll understad... To me B-Ho is right next to Satan! In that light I see him pulling all the political crap I have seen in Chicago and I know he learned there!

BUT, he doesn't care about our military. He says we are the bad guys threatening the world with our exagerated military power.

I can easily see him taking money from the military, so we will be loved by others, and funding his CDF with that money.

As far as indivikdual right, YES the SCOTUS said that. But could the ground rules be changed so that it is an individual right if you are part of a well regulated malitia?

Just so ya'll understad... To me B-Ho is right next to Satan! In that light I see him pulling all the political crap I have seen in Chicago and I know he learned there!

That would require re-writing the 2nd amendment. seems unlikely.

Thing is with the mother fucking patriot act the president can do almost anything he wants. Even the national guard has to answer to him. All this requires is a state of emergency to be declared. Gotta love that this 400 + page document was written up and passed within a months time after 9-11. This could spell trouble. I don't put much faith in politicians following the law of the constitution anymore.