Remember those cops that were killed in Oakland?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mandingo Hayes said, "He wasn't a rapist. I don't believe that."

Yeah, right. He was only a cop killer. A murderer. But not a rapist. Idiots. I mean shit, if he hadn't died when he did, we'd have to go through a long and expensive trial but the end result would have been the same.

"Dozens march for Mixon, against police

Absolutely amazing that 50 people make the news demonstrating in support of a multiple cop killer and yet 5,000 people can march in protest against the current communist regime and they are not reported.

Edited by 1911

As long as we continue to use our Police as "Soldiers in the war on........", there are going to be more, and more fatalities.

Use of force is no longer even thought about, taser the person, and so what if he dies, you can't go a week without someone dying from a non lethal taser use in this country now.

And, most perps anymore, realize that they are facing three strikes, or, mandatory sentencing, and they also know that our prisons are no longer about rehabilitation, but about keeping them locked up for as long as possible, in conditions that would be world news, if it was Abu Gharaib.

What the hell is beings scared by a dog, or having your Koran flushed, when you are getting raped up the butt within the first 24 hours, by a likely HIV positive member of your new neighborhood....without the benefit of a condom????

With the lack of hope, they may as well pull the trigger, and leave a few more families without a mother or father.

Soldiers should remain in the armed forces, and "Peace Officers" should go back to being exactly that, someone you respect, and like, more than you fear.

And thats exactly what most of our cops have become, someone that hands out justice, without a trial, rather than someone who acts like King Solomon, and looks kindly upon his people, rather than blindly handing out their own idea of whats right and wrong.

Hey frick!

This piece of human garbage shot two officers during a traffic stop!

There was no "handing out justice" involved.

Neither was there any "handing out justice" when they went to arrest him!

HE made the decicion to shoot MORE officers!

And he paid the ultimate price for that.

If you can't understand that, then you need to get the hell off the gun forums and go back to finger painting!

The whitey that sold him the gun, the whitey that bought the gun for him, the whitey that loaded his mags, the whitey that rocked, locked, and fired the gun for him. That whitey is a total dick.

Y'all just tryn ta keep a brutha down :haha:

Now it again beomes obvious why we have an IGNORE option. Some "people" aren't worth listening to/reading

One of the two people I have on ignore is in this thread. Since I didn't notice anything offensive, you must be talking about him.

As long as we continue to use our Police as "Soldiers in the war on........", there are going to be more, and more fatalities.

Use of force is no longer even thought about, taser the person, and so what if he dies, you can't go a week without someone dying from a non lethal taser use in this country now.

And, most perps anymore, realize that they are facing three strikes, or, mandatory sentencing, and they also know that our prisons are no longer about rehabilitation, but about keeping them locked up for as long as possible, in conditions that would be world news, if it was Abu Gharaib.

What the hell is beings scared by a dog, or having your Koran flushed, when you are getting raped up the butt within the first 24 hours, by a likely HIV positive member of your new neighborhood....without the benefit of a condom????

With the lack of hope, they may as well pull the trigger, and leave a few more families without a mother or father.

Soldiers should remain in the armed forces, and "Peace Officers" should go back to being exactly that, someone you respect, and like, more than you fear.

And thats exactly what most of our cops have become, someone that hands out justice, without a trial, rather than someone who acts like King Solomon, and looks kindly upon his people, rather than blindly handing out their own idea of whats right and wrong.

You are a disgrace. I cannot comment on how and what I would like to do to you if we ever met. I cannot imagine what it must be like to survive in that black hole that you call a soul. I cannot fathom having the opinion of our protectors, the police that you have and still be able to get out of bed in the morning.

I don't know what is worse, the fact that you believe that compost that you spew out of your mouth or the fact that you are so delusional you think it is true enough to post it here. I may have gotten 'upset' in the past and called some other members here some names, but I still respected them. YOU, I have no respect for...you are a unic.

You are a disgrace. I cannot comment on how and what I would like to do to you if we ever met. I cannot imagine what it must be like to survive in that black hole that you call a soul. I cannot fathom having the opinion of our protectors, the police that you have and still be able to get out of bed in the morning.

I don't know what is worse, the fact that you believe that compost that you spew out of your mouth or the fact that you are so delusional you think it is true enough to post it here. I may have gotten 'upset' in the past and called some other members here some names, but I still respected them. YOU, I have no respect for...you are a unic.

Yeah, that'd be the one. Such an ass. Buuut, now that I've had to read his drivel, how in the hell is a cop getting shot them 'handing out justice'? That ass was the poster child for the death penalty. Tell me that #@*&%$@ is going to kill or rape anyone else.

He'll be the first one to call the cops and then probably sue them for not getting down what he wanted or they weren't nice enough to the guy that was raping him in the ass. They should have asked nicely for the guy to pull out of his ass instead of grabbing the guy and brutally throwing the guy to the ground before he was finished. :rolleyes:

You know if i was driving a bigass truck at the time of this protest in the street, i think my foot would have slipped off the brake and got pinned on the gas. :smoke:

Frisk, your a dumbass for posting that kind of answer or you just like to stir shit up by being an ass. Wonder what you would feel if one of the officers had been you son,daughter or other relative? Would you feel the same???

Hope they are not stupid enough to protest outside the funeral, may not have to worry about ever protesting again.

He probably lives in a nice gated community, with neatly trimmed lawns and rose bushes.

I have been to central Oakland and to Hawthorne/Crenshaw area, and lived in the barrio in LA. Those areas would be considered war zones anywhere else. I have seen the inhumanity that can be doled out by humans. When just getting down the block could be a struggle.

I say get your head out of your ass. The worst cop I ever had the "pleasure" of knowing was a 5' 3" black man, he was the most racist and bigoted bastard i've ever known. Little black Nepoleon with a gun.

I don't wish evil on anyone, but this idiot is getting close......

And for the record,

It went down like this:

Lovelle Mixon was stopped in a 1995 Buick.

Gave what was suspected of being false driver license info.

While this info was being checked, he got out of vehicle and shot both officers with a 9mm pistol, then fled the area.

Oakland PD, Alameda S.O., BART Police, and CHP conducted a search for Mixon.

Officers received a tip that Mixon was in a nearby apartment building.

Police made numerous attempts to communicate with Mixon in the apartment.

When police made entry, Mixon opened fire with AK or SKS from his hiding place in a bedroom closet.

Officers were hit by rounds fired THROUGH THE WALLS.

Wounded officers were extracted and Mixon was eventually shot by SWAT officers.

So the little pussy hid in a closet and fired blindly through the walls at officers and was eventually killed.

Remember that this area was also the scene of the recent BART shooting so theses protesters were already keyed up and just looking for an excuse to be stupid.

And for the record,

It went down like this:

Lovelle Mixon was stopped in a 1995 Buick.

Gave what was suspected of being false driver license info.

While this info was being checked, he got out of vehicle and shot both officers with a 9mm pistol, then fled the area.

Oakland PD, Alameda S.O., BART Police, and CHP conducted a search for Mixon.

Officers received a tip that Mixon was in a nearby apartment building.

Police made numerous attempts to communicate with Mixon in the apartment.

When police made entry, Mixon opened fire with AK or SKS from his hiding place in a bedroom closet.

Officers were hit by rounds fired THROUGH THE WALLS.

Wounded officers were extracted and Mixon was eventually shot by SWAT officers.

So the little pussy hid in a closet and fired blindly through the walls at officers and was eventually killed.

Remember that this area was also the scene of the recent BART shooting so theses protesters were already keyed up and just looking for an excuse to be stupid.

What are the chances that TWO officers will simultaneously turn their backs on a black man at a routine traffic stop again?

You are all missing the points I was trying to make, which, is not something that I see as all that uncommon in todays society.

We have become polarized into two sides, one sees the police as an enemy, won't report crimes, even when their own children are being shot in the streets.

The other reveres Law Enforcement, as unerring, more holy than thou, can do no wrong, demi gods.

You are supporting allowing the police, who started out as "Peace officers" to be transformed into quasi military, all because a huge part of societies systemic ills are propagated to put money in peoples pockets.

The police should NOT HAVE to be put in the position of becoming soldiers, only to police the morality or lack there of, in our society.

I suppose a few of you may understand the term "Prohibition"?

Are you familiar with the ills that the prohibition of alcohol caused, during the time it was illegal?

People still drank, but cops, prosecutors, judges, all became paid off pawns of the booze barons that trafficked the stuff.

What I am leading to, is that the same situation occurrs today with our war on drugs, the real reason that it nots going to become illegal anytime soon, is because everybody profits, including the cop on the beat, if only for his job, and thats not counting the drugs and money that are skimmed, and disappear into pockets along the way.

We have the worlds BIGGEST prison population, most, being there for drug crimes, by the statistics I have read.

Near me in PA, the new prisons have been HAILED as "Saviors of the local economies, because they create jobs".

Is that what we really want to become as a society?

Using prison as a tool to drive our economy? Needing two to three percent of our population to be life time criminals, only to fund a beast who grows on incarcerating more and more people, for lesser and lesser crimes?

The police who once were "Of the people" no longer are, please read "Rogers rules" for police, to venture further into his ideas of what our police should be, Sir Roger Peel, was the founder of the London Metropolitan Police in the 1850's.

They are still considered the first truly "Modern" police force.

Here are his Nine principles.

Quoted from the site here http://thelawdogfiles.blogspot.com/2008/04...are-police.html

Coincedentally, a site started by an LE member, who feels the police have fallen too far from their original principles..

In order to mollify those who believed that professional police were "a curse and a despotism", and secure their aid in creating his professional police force, Sir Robert Peel developed what became known as The Peelian Principles; which are considered to be the basic foundation for all modern policing:

1) The basic mission for which the police exist is to prevent crime and disorder.

2) The ability of the police to perform their duties is dependent upon the public approval of police actions.

3) Police must secure the willing co-operation of the public in voluntary observation of the law to be able to secure and maintain the respect of the public.

4) The degree of co-operation of the public that can be secured diminishes proportionately to the necessity of the use of physical force.

5) Police seek and preserve public favor not by catering to public opinion, but by constantly demonstrating absolute impartial service to the law.

6) Police use physical force to the extent necessary to secure observance of the law or to restore order only when the exercise of persuasion, advice, and warning is found to be insufficient.

7) Police, at all times, should maintain a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent upon every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.

8) Police should always direct their action strictly towards their functions, and never appear to usurp the powers of the judiciary.

9) The test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with it.

Please, take the time to read the above, and consider what our police USED to be, and what they have BECOME today.

Those four policemen, and I don't deny that their deaths are a tragedy, died, because we have allowed our politicians and District Attorneys, to turn the control of crime into a spectacle, and they are selling the public the idea that every cop that dies is a hero, even though, they are in part HUGELY responsible for the societal conditions that caused their death.

Now, we had a scenario near Pittsburgh this last year, and its continuing today, that may actually strike a familiar note with some of you.

Home defense.

Police, and FBI raid a home, for the husband who is actually an informant, and is dealing coke.

Typical Army style raid, knock, wait three seconds, and start knocking down the doors.

Hubby, flees to the basement to start flushing his stash, and leaves mom, and the kids upstairs.

If we are to believe mom, she has no idea of the dealing, and hides behind the wall to the downstairs on the steps.

She see's somebody knocking down the door, and fires one shot around the wall at the door, and hits and kills an FBI officer, who was not properly armored, in the neck, full body armor, shoulder, and neck, probably would have saved him, but the raid on the informant was considered to be a safe one, so he left the assault armor on the rack, and just went in with his standard vest.

She has NOT been arrested, she is LEGALLY in her home defending herself, and shoots at an unidentified intruder, who happens to be a cop, during a SWAT raid, for a low level dealer, who had his OWN BUSINESS where he would have been, three hours later!!! Why not arrest him there?????????????

Consider that, and she is facing murder charges.

Now, what if that was YOU, in your home, and they Police have the wrong house, as happens way too frequently.

Would YOU be in the same situation as her?

A dead cop, in a tragic mistake, and you facing murder charges.

Only because the Guvmint decided what you can smoke, or snort?

And, are we willing to continue to kill policemen, put people in jail, for crimes, that could be prevented if those drugs were available by prescription?

Or, do we all become "Militia Members" again, because of our love of guns, or our support of Ron Paul, or our anti abortion beliefs, as just stated in a Government think tank report, that is trying to direct FBI resources to potential terrorists?

Because this "NEW" government under Frobama, see us gun owners as potential threats, and starts sending out agents to gun shows, as they did under Clinton, to burn down another "Waco", in part, because they had "Subversive Literature" like the "Shotgun News"?????

Using our own police against us, again?

That scum bag in Oakland, at least did us the service of ending up dead, and not costing us a paid life in prison, but, was that worth the life of four officers in exchange?

Either we change society to become a different place to live in, or we face falling further down a black hole. When will we see the day where the drug lords are mailing Police Chiefs heads to the newspapers, to scare them into looking elsewhere, when its happening 2 miles from our southern border, right now.

You can call me an asshole, hit the ignore button, but that doesn't change the fact that our society has become a shithole for the most part, but its time for a change, and no goddamn Obama change, but some big ones, or our country is going down the shitter, just as Rome did.

We are dying from corruption from within, and our politicians, who are using their Policemen, as expendable pawns, in endless "Wars", only to show what a great job they are doing, defending us from ourselves, need to be the first to go.

Oh, and just for the record, that SKS or AK he used, it doesn't matter which, because they are both "Bullet spraying automatic assault rifles" in the eyes of the media, and most of the public, have caused the inevitable, do we need to consider banning these death machines again, the how did he get one of those guns again, and why does anybody need a weapon of death like that again, debates.

And you mark my words, when the list gets written this time, its gonna be a whole lot longer, and all of yours, and my own Saigas are going to be on it this time, along with a hell of alot more.

And "Read the wall", I love the above post.

Just shoot and kill the niggers first.

Isn't that what you are saying?????

Edited by frick

Frick you are still a moron.

Your one of those people who believe that we humans are capable of making a perfect Utopian society. And I tell you man it is impossible.

The sooner you come to realize that the happier you'll be.

Now please, doesn't Moveon.org have a forum you'd be happier at???

You are all missing the points I was trying to make, which, is not something that I see as all that uncommon in todays society.

We have become polarized into two sides, one sees the police as an enemy, won't report crimes, even when their own children are being shot in the streets.

The other reveres Law Enforcement, as unerring, more holy than thou, can do no wrong, demi gods.

You are supporting allowing the police, who started out as "Peace officers" to be transformed into quasi military, all because a huge part of societies systemic ills are propagated to put money in peoples pockets.

The police should NOT HAVE to be put in the position of becoming soldiers, only to police the morality or lack there of, in our society.

I suppose a few of you may understand the term "Prohibition"?

Are you familiar with the ills that the prohibition of alcohol caused, during the time it was illegal?

People still drank, but cops, prosecutors, judges, all became paid off pawns of the booze barons that trafficked the stuff.

What I am leading to, is that the same situation occurrs today with our war on drugs, the real reason that it nots going to become illegal anytime soon, is because everybody profits, including the cop on the beat, if only for his job, and thats not counting the drugs and money that are skimmed, and disappear into pockets along the way.

We have the worlds BIGGEST prison population, most, being there for drug crimes, by the statistics I have read.

Near me in PA, the new prisons have been HAILED as "Saviors of the local economies, because they create jobs".

Is that what we really want to become as a society?

Using prison as a tool to drive our economy? Needing two to three percent of our population to be life time criminals, only to fund a beast who grows on incarcerating more and more people, for lesser and lesser crimes?

The police who once were "Of the people" no longer are, please read "Rogers rules" for police, to venture further into his ideas of what our police should be, Sir Roger Peel, was the founder of the London Metropolitan Police in the 1850's.

They are still considered the first truly "Modern" police force.

Here are his Nine principles.

Quoted from the site here http://thelawdogfiles.blogspot.com/2008/04...are-police.html

Coincedentally, a site started by an LE member, who feels the police have fallen too far from their original principles..

In order to mollify those who believed that professional police were "a curse and a despotism", and secure their aid in creating his professional police force, Sir Robert Peel developed what became known as The Peelian Principles; which are considered to be the basic foundation for all modern policing:

1) The basic mission for which the police exist is to prevent crime and disorder.

2) The ability of the police to perform their duties is dependent upon the public approval of police actions.

3) Police must secure the willing co-operation of the public in voluntary observation of the law to be able to secure and maintain the respect of the public.

4) The degree of co-operation of the public that can be secured diminishes proportionately to the necessity of the use of physical force.

5) Police seek and preserve public favor not by catering to public opinion, but by constantly demonstrating absolute impartial service to the law.

6) Police use physical force to the extent necessary to secure observance of the law or to restore order only when the exercise of persuasion, advice, and warning is found to be insufficient.

7) Police, at all times, should maintain a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent upon every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.

8) Police should always direct their action strictly towards their functions, and never appear to usurp the powers of the judiciary.

9) The test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with it.

Please, take the time to read the above, and consider what our police USED to be, and what they have BECOME today.

Those four policemen, and I don't deny that their deaths are a tragedy, died, because we have allowed our politicians and District Attorneys, to turn the control of crime into a spectacle, and they are selling the public the idea that every cop that dies is a hero, even though, they are in part HUGELY responsible for the societal conditions that caused their death.

Now, we had a scenario near Pittsburgh this last year, and its continuing today, that may actually strike a familiar note with some of you.

Home defense.

Police, and FBI raid a home, for the husband who is actually an informant, and is dealing coke.

Typical Army style raid, knock, wait three seconds, and start knocking down the doors.

Hubby, flees to the basement to start flushing his stash, and leaves mom, and the kids upstairs.

If we are to believe mom, she has no idea of the dealing, and hides behind the wall to the downstairs on the steps.

She see's somebody knocking down the door, and fires one shot around the wall at the door, and hits and kills an FBI officer, who was not properly armored, in the neck, full body armor, shoulder, and neck, probably would have saved him, but the raid on the informant was considered to be a safe one, so he left the assault armor on the rack, and just went in with his standard vest.

She has NOT been arrested, she is LEGALLY in her home defending herself, and shoots at an unidentified intruder, who happens to be a cop, during a SWAT raid, for a low level dealer, who had his OWN BUSINESS where he would have been, three hours later!!! Why not arrest him there?????????????

Consider that, and she is facing murder charges.

Now, what if that was YOU, in your home, and they Police have the wrong house, as happens way too frequently.

Would YOU be in the same situation as her?

A dead cop, in a tragic mistake, and you facing murder charges.

Only because the Guvmint decided what you can smoke, or snort?

And, are we willing to continue to kill policemen, put people in jail, for crimes, that could be prevented if those drugs were available by prescription?

Or, do we all become "Militia Members" again, because of our love of guns, or our support of Ron Paul, or our anti abortion beliefs, as just stated in a Government think tank report, that is trying to direct FBI resources to potential terrorists?

Because this "NEW" government under Frobama, see us gun owners as potential threats, and starts sending out agents to gun shows, as they did under Clinton, to burn down another "Waco", in part, because they had "Subversive Literature" like the "Shotgun News"?????

Using our own police against us, again?

That scum bag in Oakland, at least did us the service of ending up dead, and not costing us a paid life in prison, but, was that worth the life of four officers in exchange?

Either we change society to become a different place to live in, or we face falling further down a black hole. When will we see the day where the drug lords are mailing Police Chiefs heads to the newspapers, to scare them into looking elsewhere, when its happening 2 miles from our southern border, right now.

You can call me an asshole, hit the ignore button, but that doesn't change the fact that our society has become a shithole for the most part, but its time for a change, and no goddamn Obama change, but some big ones, or our country is going down the shitter, just as Rome did.

We are dying from corruption from within, and our politicians, who are using their Policemen, as expendable pawns, in endless "Wars", only to show what a great job they are doing, defending us from ourselves, need to be the first to go.

Oh, and just for the record, that SKS or AK he used, it doesn't matter which, because they are both "Bullet spraying automatic assault rifles" in the eyes of the media, and most of the public, have caused the inevitable, do we need to consider banning these death machines again, the how did he get one of those guns again, and why does anybody need a weapon of death like that again, debates.

And you mark my words, when the list gets written this time, its gonna be a whole lot longer, and all of yours, and my own Saigas are going to be on it this time, along with a hell of alot more.

And "Read the wall", I love the above post.

Just shoot and kill the niggers first.

Isn't that what you are saying?????

RACEGAL/COBRA .......I CURSE YOU WITH HIS SECOND POST!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAH

I read Frick's first post. The second one was too long and angry. He does make some valid points, BUT none of it really applies here.

There's really nothing to criticize about what the cops did in this case, from what I can see. They put down an uncontrollable murderer. They were justified and then some.

Janus, you have to take somewhat of a leap of faith here to see where it applies, and thank you for seeing deeper than most.

If you speak "Libertarianese" at some people, they assume that you are Jane Fonda's orphan child, and lump you in with the Liberals.

Arguing for smaller government, less police, less interference in our lives, and more personal responsibility, has become a foreign thought to boths sides of the political spectrum.

I mean, what the hell is wrong with owning machine guns, AND thinking that a woman should have a choice whether she can get an abortion, legally, or not?

Or that if you can go to wally world and buy a six pack and a pack of smokes, why can't you get a bag of pot?

When alcohol and tobacco take a FAR higher toll on society than MJ ever could. How many people do you know that got killed, or killed someone driving while stoned, as opposed to driving while drunk???? I am not advocating anybody do either and drive, but its time to put some things in a logical perspective.

Basically, most of black society sees themselves as victims, and, that whitey, and the man, are out to convict and oppress them because of their color.

Which, a few years back, really was the case, and it still shows today in some of the mindsets, and comments here.

But the Democrats have so institutionalized most of them, and filled them with such hate, that rage at the machine, in the form of anger towards the police, and the inability to get fair treatment by the court system has put them into a mindset thats very similar to the fight or flight reflex every human has.

Theirs however, has become one of fight only.

IF, you are going to be arrested, jailed for an unequally long time, compared to whites, and worse, sentenced to death in much higher numbers than whites, the chance of dying in shootout, or killing first to get away, becomes an automatic reaction, and perhaps, may be better than a life in prison, I have only visited, never attended mandatorially, so I can't say.

While in this case, there wasn't a direct drug link, they play an intricate part in the economics of most black inner city criminals.

Thats what amazed me when I did contract work in the Pittsburgh projects, that the sales of the crack, and heroin, were mainly aimed at drive through WHITE customers, and not so much at the black residents themselves.

Oh, they all smoked dope, and drank forties, but there wasn't a whole lot of evidence that they did much more in the way of drugs than most NASCAR fans.

It took a good bit of realization to recognize that I too had fallen for alot of the stereotypical myths that many whites believe about blacks in the cities.

And, I saw the other side, when a young black killed pulled a revolver on me, pointed it at me, and mouthed "BANG BANG".

Why? Because I was white, and I had a job that payed union scale, and he didn't, and never would, and he KNEW It.

I am not arguing for some liberal utopia, but both sides have made hate so much a part of our existence anymore, that I don't think most even recognize it.

To help cure the ills of the blacks in the inner cities, you have to be able to look at it, racism aside, and speak the truth about what is there, or, just get on the Hitler Bandwagon, and lead them to the gas chambers, like the jews, for the "Ultimate Solution".

I grew up, and was taught to find a policeman, if something was wrong.

Today, I don't think very many parents teach their kids to do that, they tell them "STOP SNITCHING" instead.

And, its just not blacks, Nancy Reagan didn't have blacks only in mind, when in "Just Say No" they actively encouraged any kid, to turn in their parents if they saw them using drugs.

If a kid today, found a bag of weed, went up to a cop, and told them they found it, would they be praised, or arrested, with the cop claiming the kid was just afraid of being caught, and only turned themselves in, and telling a lie.

Unfortunately, I think most of the time, the kid would be charged.

When is the last time that you hear a news report about anything perceived as a crime, that doesn't end with "charges have been made", "Charges are pending", or "Police are investigating to see if any laws have been broken, so charges can be brought".

You and I, all of us, are guilty until proven innocent today, unless you are a cop, a judge, a politician, or someone with a lot of cash.

Don't believe me, get a bad ticket from a cop, and go to court and see whose word the Judge, or Magistrate believes.

Ok Bean, whats your idea, we just keep shooting it out in the streets, hating the police, and allowing the Guvmint to take more of our rights away, for the good of society, or bunkering ourselves up, with lots of guns and MRE's waiting for the end of the world, so we can come out, and rebuild society anew?

And Cobra, you really seem to take pleasure in NOT ignoring me, even though you claim you do.

Please, for the good of society, you and Racegal go get neutered.....I may be a prick, but I am not a FRICKEN idiot.

And if you want to debate this, have the balls to put in some thoughts other than just hurling insults, seriously, I can MF you in the fight club if you wish, but, thats really something that Shirley would prefer to do....although I do have to admit, Racegal seems to have the bigger set on the two of you.