striker 12/streetsweeper, spas 12, saiga 12, or the benelli series

Ok has a saiga 12 owner i know there the shit but who has experience with the other 3?? i have played with benelli m4 and super nova i think recoil is pretty rough, and the legendary spas 12 to be honest is a fun gun but way to overrated :unsure: i mean the look is straight up 80s which i love but the weight and the chances of it messing up is a chance i wont take! i shot a friend of mines and it wasnt as exciting as the saiga 12. not to mention the deadly safety switch :cryss: now the striker 12 i havent shot but i would love too. who here has shot the streetsweeper striker 12. how is it?? thats the one shotgun i would trade one of my saiga 12s for no doubt about!!! but to register it has again as a dd errrrrrrrrrr :haha: that sooooooo upsets me. why do they have to be class 3 weapons there just semi auto shottys with a drum. am i the only one that loves the striker 12/streetsweeper........

Ok has a saiga 12 owner i know there the shit but who has experience with the other 3?? i have played with benelli m4 and super nova i think recoil is pretty rough, and the legendary spas 12 to be honest is a fun gun but way to overrated :unsure: i mean the look is straight up 80s which i love but the weight and the chances of it messing up is a chance i wont take! i shot a friend of mines and it wasnt as exciting as the saiga 12. not to mention the deadly safety switch :cryss: now the striker 12 i havent shot but i would love too. who here has shot the streetsweeper striker 12. how is it?? thats the one shotgun i would trade one of my saiga 12s for no doubt about!!! but to register it has again as a dd errrrrrrrrrr :haha: that sooooooo upsets me. why do they have to be class 3 weapons there just semi auto shottys with a drum. am i the only one that loves the striker 12/streetsweeper........

I love the striker 12/streetsweeper to, but I cant own it , just the bad guys can

Edited by csl

Got to shoot a semi USAS 12 ( I know I know its not on the list up there).

Personally I felt it was overrated, an auto one would be cooler due to the massive weight on it

I think the USAS-12 is really cool. I've fired full auto and semi auto ones, they're fun.

I think the SPAS-12 can't even use 3" ammo. It's nothing special compared to a Rem 1100 anyway.

The Streetsweeper has like a 15 pound trigger.

The USAS I'd own because I love shotguns, but the Saiga-12 is all a crazy gun nut needs as far as an automatic shotgun is concerned. A selectfire Saiga is truely unbeatable as far as shotguns go.

Personally I felt it was overrated, an auto one would be cooler due to the massive weight on it

usas 12......thats on the dd list as well huh?? looks mean as hell but i think it works the same as a saiga and spas 15?? how does it shoot?? it looks pretty heavy :unsure: man its insane how much the usas runs and the spas 15 i saw one of each on GB not to long ago the usas in the high 2 thou and the spas 15 more than 20 grand :dollar: mightest well invest in a full out mp5! are yall famil. with the supposely benelli "valtro pm5" i remember wanting one but tryin to find one forget about it now there trying to sell them double what there worth but i think that everything.....

usas 12......thats on the dd list as well huh?? looks mean as hell but i think it works the same as a saiga and spas 15?? how does it shoot?? it looks pretty heavy :unsure: man its insane how much the usas runs and the spas 15 i saw one of each on GB not to long ago the usas in the high 2 thou and the spas 15 more than 20 grand :dollar: mightest well invest in a full out mp5! are yall famil. with the supposely benelli "valtro pm5" i remember wanting one but tryin to find one forget about it now there trying to sell them double what there worth but i think that everything.....

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=128188925 Has a valtro for 900.00 stating no reserve

I think the striker 12 is a waste of money and tax. I have only shot the usas 12 or AA-12(don't remember it was full auto) it was cool but for the price and part available I would still sell them if I had them for another saiga 12. Well maybe not an AA-12 but you know what I'm saying.

go Saiga12.

I had a SPAS-12. It was a big,heavy, bulky and awkard piece of crap. Never regreted selling it.

Striker-12.. A friend had one. Crap. Slow to load and remove the emptys. It loads like a big single action revolver. You can load and fire 12 rds through a 870 faster.

USAS-12.. never fired one

I have the Striker 12 entry model with the 7 1/2" barrel and no stock. Mine has auto eject and auto indexing so it is faster to reload than the earliest models, but still slower than the Saiga. Trigger is long and heavy but you can still fire it pretty fast. I would choose my Saiga for a 3 gun match, but when without power and phone service due to last winters ice storm, my Striker was beside me at night due to its 100% reliability. I thought about selling mine at one time but it would be hard to replace. Penn Arms will only sell to military and police the last I heard. I would show pictures but I'm barely above a chimp when it comes to computor skills. Tim

I got rid of 2 Benellis back in 2003 when my first Saiga-12 hit the 4000rd mark without any problems.My SPAS-12(I bought in 1989 because I didn't know any better) was a real boat anchor until I broke it in and my USAS-12(you didn't mention it but should have) only like certain types of ammo or it wouldn't run very well.

My Saiga 12 took about 200rd to break in and then ran like a top as long as I didn't put Winchester Super X Turkey Loads in it(didn't like the scalloped crimp) and never showed any appreciable signs of wear in 4000rds.I had it propped against the rear bumper of my wife's car while I went inside to use the facilities and she backed out,ran over it,bent the receiver and when I came out and found my crushed Saiga I took it to the gararage,clamped it down and bent the receiver back out with an axe handle and she worked just like before with no problems(try that with your tube fed,aluminum receivered shotguns,LOL)

The Saiga 12 with 5 or 8 round Russian magazines is at least as reliable as a benelli and 4x as robust and allows swift fumble free reloading.There is nothing that compares even for several thousand dollars and a destructive device tax stamp

The Saiga 12 with 5 or 8 round Russian magazines is at least as reliable as a benelli and 4x as robust and allows swift fumble free reloading.There is nothing that compares even for several thousand dollars and a destructive device tax stamp

I haven't had as much experience with these guns as SOPMOD, but I agree. I've shot the USAS, Benelli and the SPAS and they are really not even similar to what you have with the Saiga. A much better weapon IMO.

I love the striker 12/streetsweeper to, but I cant own it , just the bad guys can

Guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

SPAS-12 - Starts on gunbroker @ $999 for the base model. The community around the rifle is fairly small, the availability of aftermarket parts is low.

Striker-12 - You can get them on gunbroker, but they're going to cost you a premium, somewhere over $1500, due to their DD status. So, take whatever you pay and add the $200 tax stamp and you have a very expensive weapon. I've seen one in person, ever, it was very bulky and definitely not very comfortable.

Benelli - The Benelli is a great firearm, a buddy of mine, ex-dealer and Army Reservist showed me his pump gun, very high quality, very feeling shooter. Again, you're looking at the $1000+ price range.

Saiga-12 - Huge community, dozens of aftermarket parts and pretty much instant access to any help you need... all this for around $500-$600. I'm not really sure how you're going to beat this deal, you'll be investing in a platform that with the MDArms Drum can hold more rounds than all the other weapons you are interested in. You can use almost any AK-style pistol grip and buttstock, to really make the firearm that feels good to you.

Here is a reviews of some non-saiga semi-auto shotguns...

http://hunting.about.com/od/toppicks/tp/tp_autoshotguns.htm

Wouldn't waste my money on a Benelli if I could get a Saiga-12 instead.....nuff said...

The Streetsweeper my friend had was cool looking and a real novelty, but that's about where the fun stopped. PITA to load and fire, horrible trigger, etc.

I've got another good friend with a SPAS. I think it's pretty damn cool but I still like my S-12s. It's a classic. How many shotguns come with a hook attachment for the stock, for shooting it one handed around corners....lol? It also came with some other really cool attachments, like the bayo and some nice chokes (including the "duckbill" for throwing an extra wide, lateral, elongated pattern....I've never seen any other gun with that). It can also be pumped or auto fed. It's a great gun to round out the collection with.

Haven't had the pleasure of trying out a USAS-12 yet, but always looking forward to it...

The S-12 is, and will always be my favorite 12 ga shotty. You just can't beat an AK for reliabilty, versatility, variety of different styles, and pure balls out FUN! Having fired Tom Cole's full auto (select fire) beast, there is just nothing that can come close in my book!

Cobra, if you've fired a full auto Saiga, you're not going to be impressed by the USAS-12. It weighs twice as much and shoots half as fast... a third as fast? The impressive part maybe would be how steady it is at that weight, it's like firing a BAR or a Thompson. They weigh so much that recoil is nothing.

And as for the Benelli Pump, they're like $400-450 for the tactical model. Those "convertible" designs that are pump and semi auto are super expensive though. Turns out they're TERRIBLE in pump action mode, and not as good as a regular auto either. Also, they're very heavy. Their pure pump Supernova has really really impressed me though. As if you could go wrong with a pump anyway, right?

Cobra, if you've fired a full auto Saiga, you're not going to be impressed by the USAS-12. It weighs twice as much and shoots half as fast... a third as fast? The impressive part maybe would be how steady it is at that weight, it's like firing a BAR or a Thompson. They weigh so much that recoil is nothing.

True Dat,My USAS-12 was semi but I did get to shoot the full auto version regularly for about 3 months and I was as fast with semi auto Benelli,LOL

Here is my first Saiga 12 with a modified USAS-12(left over mag that got left behind when I dumped the USAS-12) circa 2002 or 2003,LOL

31121saiga12_2.jpg

Edited by SOPMOD

I had a Striker 12, a Benelli (M3 Super 90) and have shot my brother's SPAS-12 quite a bit, back before he sold it. I'd strongly suggest the Saiga. Way more flexible, depending on what you want to do. It's generally lighter than the SS or the SPAS and can hold more than any of them. Reloads a heck of a lot faster too.

The Striker/Streetsweeper is a novel gun to have, but the hassle of loading/unloading is definitely not its strong point. You have to wind the drum up before shooting too. They have a double action trigger, of sorts: Assuming you wound up the drum spring, pulling the trigger rotates the internal drum a little to allign the chamber. After it fires, releasing the trigger removes the internal stop indexing the drum and allows it to (forcefully) spin to the next pre-chamber location. It uses steel pins on the back of the internal aluminum cylinder to index. It has steel chamber inserts. This rotation presents you with quite a bit of torque between rounds. A neat gun, but not something I'd want for survival. Not if I had a choice.

The Benelli is a lightweight shotgun that's comfortable to carry. I'll give it that. It points well and is comfortable, especially with the rubber pistol grip. Good sights too. The M3 model is a combo pump/semi gun, which is nice I suppose if you're going to shoot really light kicking rounds, like less than lethal. It's limited on ammo capacity compared to the Saiga, but it's also more compact, not having a removable magazine. I'd still take a Saiga.

It DOES tend to like the heavier kicking rounds in semi auto though. Many of the lighter birdshot loads can give it FTEs. While I've seen that with Saigas too, it's easier to fix on a Saiga, if that's the ammo you're going to be shooting. Overall, I'd say a Benelli is an OK gun (although overpriced), but you can get a much more reliable setup with a Saiga.

My experience with the SPAS is more limited, but I can say that it's pretty heavy and the steel stock can hammer you pretty soundly if firing much more than birdshot. The extra weight probably helps with recoil I guess, but I'd rather have that extra weight be for a 20 round drum personally. If I remember right, the safety on the SPAS is a lever you have rotate 180 degrees before firing. That may have been just on early models, since I remember someone else mentioning they had a different safety on theirs. The SPAS looks mean, but you can't get replacement parts for them anymore.

I've only been a Saiga owner since January of this year, but in that time, I've probably shot it more than any other firearm I've ever owned (I've owned several over the years too). The possible exception might be my 1989-era Glock 17 I've had for 20 years and qualified with at an Academy in CO way back then. But in 20 years, I can't imagine how many rounds will have gone through my Saiga. :rolleyes: So far, it's about 500 I think.

So IMHO, I'd say you'd probably be happiest with a Saiga shotgun. The DD nature of the Striker/SS just adds complications and expense when (right now anyway) you can have a cheaper, easier to load/unload gun with more firepower (if you want) in the Saiga. No Federal tax stamp yet either.

Just the view from my soapbox

Corbin

It also came with some other really cool attachments, like the bayo and some nice chokes (including the "duckbill" for throwing an extra wide, lateral, elongated pattern....I've never seen any other gun with that).

Ooohhh, any chance of something like this duckbill choke being made for the Saiga 12? ;)

Not on the list, but I vote for VEPR. Second is Saiga. The USAS is fugly IMHO. SPAS 12 is cool, but you gotta have a detachable box mag on a semi auto shotty if it's truly gonna be badass. It separates you from the Fudd masses too. There's a million different semi auto shotguns out there, but how many of them take mags?

I have the Striker 12 entry model with the 7 1/2" barrel and no stock. Mine has auto eject and auto indexing so it is faster to reload than the earliest models, but still slower than the Saiga. Trigger is long and heavy but you can still fire it pretty fast. I would choose my Saiga for a 3 gun match, but when without power and phone service due to last winters ice storm, my Striker was beside me at night due to its 100% reliability. I thought about selling mine at one time but it would be hard to replace. Penn Arms will only sell to military and police the last I heard. I would show pictures but I'm barely above a chimp when it comes to computor skills. Tim

sounds like ur striker is pretty sweet!!! the one without a stock and 7" barrel is the one they call the proteca "bulldog" no??? thats awsome :lolol: are u in the states?? how did u get a hold of that striker 12 and how much did it run u?? i heard like in russia and in other countrys they sell them to the public but with 2 chambers blocked so its only 10 rounds. still that sounds like an awsome gun. i just never fired one so thats why im curious.....i love my saiga and im sure its 100% better its just the looks of the striker 12 i'm sure if i ever get to shoot one i prob wouldnt want it afterall. that happened to me with a few of my toys but like most ppl they just collectors

I had a Striker 12, a Benelli (M3 Super 90) and have shot my brother's SPAS-12 quite a bit, back before he sold it. I'd strongly suggest the Saiga. Way more flexible, depending on what you want to do. It's generally lighter than the SS or the SPAS and can hold more than any of them. Reloads a heck of a lot faster too.

The Striker/Streetsweeper is a novel gun to have, but the hassle of loading/unloading is definitely not its strong point. You have to wind the drum up before shooting too. They have a double action trigger, of sorts: Assuming you wound up the drum spring, pulling the trigger rotates the internal drum a little to allign the chamber. After it fires, releasing the trigger removes the internal stop indexing the drum and allows it to (forcefully) spin to the next pre-chamber location. It uses steel pins on the back of the internal aluminum cylinder to index. It has steel chamber inserts. This rotation presents you with quite a bit of torque between rounds. A neat gun, but not something I'd want for survival. Not if I had a choice.

The Benelli is a lightweight shotgun that's comfortable to carry. I'll give it that. It points well and is comfortable, especially with the rubber pistol grip. Good sights too. The M3 model is a combo pump/semi gun, which is nice I suppose if you're going to shoot really light kicking rounds, like less than lethal. It's limited on ammo capacity compared to the Saiga, but it's also more compact, not having a removable magazine. I'd still take a Saiga.

It DOES tend to like the heavier kicking rounds in semi auto though. Many of the lighter birdshot loads can give it FTEs. While I've seen that with Saigas too, it's easier to fix on a Saiga, if that's the ammo you're going to be shooting. Overall, I'd say a Benelli is an OK gun (although overpriced), but you can get a much more reliable setup with a Saiga.

My experience with the SPAS is more limited, but I can say that it's pretty heavy and the steel stock can hammer you pretty soundly if firing much more than birdshot. The extra weight probably helps with recoil I guess, but I'd rather have that extra weight be for a 20 round drum personally. If I remember right, the safety on the SPAS is a lever you have rotate 180 degrees before firing. That may have been just on early models, since I remember someone else mentioning they had a different safety on theirs. The SPAS looks mean, but you can't get replacement parts for them anymore.

I've only been a Saiga owner since January of this year, but in that time, I've probably shot it more than any other firearm I've ever owned (I've owned several over the years too). The possible exception might be my 1989-era Glock 17 I've had for 20 years and qualified with at an Academy in CO way back then. But in 20 years, I can't imagine how many rounds will have gone through my Saiga. :rolleyes: So far, it's about 500 I think.

So IMHO, I'd say you'd probably be happiest with a Saiga shotgun. The DD nature of the Striker/SS just adds complications and expense when (right now anyway) you can have a cheaper, easier to load/unload gun with more firepower (if you want) in the Saiga. No Federal tax stamp yet either.

Just the view from my soapbox

Corbin

ya out of all the guns i own i shoot the saiga more, i luv the saiga 12 its just like that feeling of seeing and always wanting to own or shot a gun you've always loved since u were a kid kind of like a tec 9 it looks kool and very mean but after shooting one u realize its crap, crap, crap!! i'm sorry if there any tec owners on this site but yall whos experienced there unreliablity knows what i'm talking about.....thats the only gun i've always wanted besides the streetsweeper and i had to get rid of & glad i did i traded it for a kel tec sub 2000 rifle glock 40 s&w thats never had a jam! the spas also glad i got to fire one before i ended up buying one at a gunshow for 700 new condition but with the newer updated safety. like i said its kool looking but the weight sucks and u can only use certain ammo with it in auto mode plus recoil wasntg pleasant

sounds like ur striker is pretty sweet!!! the one without a stock and 7" barrel is the one they call the proteca "bulldog" no??? thats awsome :lolol: are u in the states?? how did u get a hold of that striker 12 and how much did it run u?? i heard like in russia and in other countrys they sell them to the public but with 2 chambers blocked so its only 10 rounds. still that sounds like an awsome gun. i just never fired one so thats why im curious.....i love my saiga and im sure its 100% better its just the looks of the striker 12 i'm sure if i ever get to shoot one i prob wouldnt want it afterall. that happened to me with a few of my toys but like most ppl they just collectors

I purchased mine in late Oct. 1992. At that time it was called the Entry Team model. It has a 7 1/2" barrel and is 16" overall. I paid $ 500 for the gun plus $ 250 for the Gryphon laser that I ordered with it. It was before Treas. Sec. Benson reclassified them as destructive devices so I only had to pay for an AOW transfer ($5). I live in Western Ky and saw the Entry model at Knob and had to have one. I don't care for the longer models. A dealer in Princeton, Ky told me he had one a few years back, but it was not auto eject. Even with auto eject, you still have to manually eject the last round. For defense, very few situations where you'll need more than 12 rds (not necessary to shoot the gun dry to reload, fire a few rds, kick out the one empty and back up the winder, dropping in new shells as you go). But if you do, Saiga is the way to go. The Saiga covers more bases and has so many more options than the Striker. I have a chance to trade my Striker on an 8" Tromix from the dealer mentioned above. I know I should but I just can't let go of it. I already have a converted Saiga and would like to sbs it later on. Funny thing is the Striker gets more attention at the range than my 2 full auto guns. Tim

How come you're all debating the SPAS 12? While I don't think any SPAS is the equal of the Saiga surely the SPAS 15 is the nearer equivalent?

post-1223-1241535022_thumb.jpg

SPAS 15

Type: Selective semi-auto (Gas operated, rotating bolt) or manual pump action

Gauge: 12

Chamber: 70mm (2 1/2").

Barrel length: 450 mm

Overall length: 1000 mm (750mm with butt folded)

Weight: 3.9 kg empty

Magazine: 6 rounds detachable box

The Franchi SPAS 15 shotgun is a further development of the earlier SPAS-12 shotgun. SPAS-15 is intended as a law enforcement or a military weapon, that require reliability, versatility and firepower. The firepower is achieved by using detachable, single stack box magazines along with the gas-operated semi-automatic action, so multiple shots could be fired in quick succession and magazine could be changed much faster than reloading a conventional tubular shotgun magazine. The versatility is achieved by complementing the semi-automatic action with manually selectable pump action, which allows to fire low pressure ammunition, such as less lethal tear gas or rubber slug projectiles.

SPAS 15 utilizes short piston stroke, rotating bolt gas operated action. The gas chamber and cylinder are located above the barrel, the bolt group is mounted on the dual guide rods along with the recoil springs and could be removed as a single unit for ease of maintenance. The type of action (semi-automatic, or manual pump) is selected by the position of the forearm. To put the gun into the AUTO mode, one must push and hold the button, located at the top of the forearm, and then pull the forearm all the way forward until the red marking "auto" will appear on the barrel shroud. To switch gun back to the PUMP mode one must push and hold the same button and then pull the forearm a little back until it will lock and the red marking "PUMP" will appear on the barrel shroud ahead of forearm. The cocking handle is completely ambidextrous and located at the top of the receiver, under the carrying handle. SPAS-15 features a manual safety lever, located inside the triggerguard, that locks the trigger when engaged, and an additional automatic grip safety at the pistol handle, under the triggerguard.

SPAS-15 feature a set of open, rifle type adjustable sights, and could be equipped with various additional sighting devices, such as red dot sights or laser pointers. The receiver of SPAS-15 is made from aluminum alloy, the furniture is made from polymer plastics. Earlier models were equipped with fixed plastic buttstock or with side-folding skeleton type metallic buttstocks. Recent production models are equipped with side-folding, solid plastic buttstocks. Magazines are made from plastic and can hold up to 6 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun ammunition. Barrels had a cylindrical bore and can be equipped with Variochoke system.

The SPAS-15 is a high quality, reliable and versatile arm, and it is being used by various law enforcement and military agencies, including some units of Italian army.

--

How come you're all debating the SPAS 12? While I don't think any SPAS is the equal of the Saiga surely the SPAS 15 is the nearer equivalent?

post-1223-1241535022_thumb.jpg

SPAS 15

Type: Selective semi-auto (Gas operated, rotating bolt) or manual pump action

Gauge: 12

Chamber: 70mm (2 1/2").

Barrel length: 450 mm

Overall length: 1000 mm (750mm with butt folded)

Weight: 3.9 kg empty

Magazine: 6 rounds detachable box

The Franchi SPAS 15 shotgun is a further development of the earlier SPAS-12 shotgun. SPAS-15 is intended as a law enforcement or a military weapon, that require reliability, versatility and firepower. The firepower is achieved by using detachable, single stack box magazines along with the gas-operated semi-automatic action, so multiple shots could be fired in quick succession and magazine could be changed much faster than reloading a conventional tubular shotgun magazine. The versatility is achieved by complementing the semi-automatic action with manually selectable pump action, which allows to fire low pressure ammunition, such as less lethal tear gas or rubber slug projectiles.

SPAS 15 utilizes short piston stroke, rotating bolt gas operated action. The gas chamber and cylinder are located above the barrel, the bolt group is mounted on the dual guide rods along with the recoil springs and could be removed as a single unit for ease of maintenance. The type of action (semi-automatic, or manual pump) is selected by the position of the forearm. To put the gun into the AUTO mode, one must push and hold the button, located at the top of the forearm, and then pull the forearm all the way forward until the red marking "auto" will appear on the barrel shroud. To switch gun back to the PUMP mode one must push and hold the same button and then pull the forearm a little back until it will lock and the red marking "PUMP" will appear on the barrel shroud ahead of forearm. The cocking handle is completely ambidextrous and located at the top of the receiver, under the carrying handle. SPAS-15 features a manual safety lever, located inside the triggerguard, that locks the trigger when engaged, and an additional automatic grip safety at the pistol handle, under the triggerguard.

SPAS-15 feature a set of open, rifle type adjustable sights, and could be equipped with various additional sighting devices, such as red dot sights or laser pointers. The receiver of SPAS-15 is made from aluminum alloy, the furniture is made from polymer plastics. Earlier models were equipped with fixed plastic buttstock or with side-folding skeleton type metallic buttstocks. Recent production models are equipped with side-folding, solid plastic buttstocks. Magazines are made from plastic and can hold up to 6 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun ammunition. Barrels had a cylindrical bore and can be equipped with Variochoke system.

The SPAS-15 is a high quality, reliable and versatile arm, and it is being used by various law enforcement and military agencies, including some units of Italian army.

--

spas 15......a great gun but i believe i mention that the asking price for one of these babys is more than 20 g's :cryss::dollar: thats one of the reasons i didnt want to compair it to the others!! but i should brought it up i would luv to see who on this forum has fired one of these

I purchased mine in late Oct. 1992. At that time it was called the Entry Team model. It has a 7 1/2" barrel and is 16" overall. I paid $ 500 for the gun plus $ 250 for the Gryphon laser that I ordered with it. It was before Treas. Sec. Benson reclassified them as destructive devices so I only had to pay for an AOW transfer ($5). I live in Western Ky and saw the Entry model at Knob and had to have one. I don't care for the longer models. A dealer in Princeton, Ky told me he had one a few years back, but it was not auto eject. Even with auto eject, you still have to manually eject the last round. For defense, very few situations where you'll need more than 12 rds (not necessary to shoot the gun dry to reload, fire a few rds, kick out the one empty and back up the winder, dropping in new shells as you go). But if you do, Saiga is the way to go. The Saiga covers more bases and has so many more options than the Striker. I have a chance to trade my Striker on an 8" Tromix from the dealer mentioned above. I know I should but I just can't let go of it. I already have a converted Saiga and would like to sbs it later on. Funny thing is the Striker gets more attention at the range than my 2 full auto guns. Tim

Got any pics Tim?

Of all the times we have talked about the Striker on this forum...I don't think anyone's actually posted any pics of theirs.....