safari saiga 12 on GB

... the bipod. :lol:
Yeah, that and the scope were the first things that caught my eye. Must be a bad joke

I have a bipod on my Rem 700, but on a shotgun??? I can't think of anything more pointless. Would probably become a $50+ broken piece of junk after the first shot.

first post here.

thought i should wait and read up so that i am informed about what to post. i feel pretty confidant that that is the worst looking saiga i have ever seen.

and i have looked around a lot.

sorry if anyone on the forum made that abomination. no, really, i am sorry.

Maybe there should be an ugliest saiga 12 topic started? this one will be hard to beat , there are a few with every kind of bolt on scope lazer torch thingy that money can buy that are stupid ugly and with a little paint could come close!

Yeah, that and the scope were the first things that caught my eye. Must be a bad joke

I have a bipod on my Rem 700, but on a shotgun??? I can't think of anything more pointless. Would probably become a $50+ broken piece of junk after the first shot.

Looks a bit tacky, but maby the builder had slugs in mind with the scope and bipod

It is a "safari" version right :lolol:

Looks a bit tacky, but maby the builder had slugs in mind with the scope and bipod

It is a "safari" version right :lolol:

Even with slugs in mind, you sure as hell don't need a bipod for the effective range of the weapon, (a little over 100 yards). Attaching that along with the rifle scope is due to pure ignorance imo. :rolleyes:

The zebra stripes surely took some effort, which only makes them all the more pitiable imo.. since they ain't gonna help any North American hunter do anything with the weapon. Woodland camo tigerstripes would've been much more effective as a pattern for hunters on this side of the pond.

wheres my purple smoking coat and pink hat?

LOVE the muzzle attachment, BTW>>>>

The finish/pattern might be good in winter, back north, during hunting season in the snow......too bad the rubberised grip and scope arent dyed to attempt to match the camo pattern.......

I like obnoxious stuff like this :)

Regardless of the (hideous) paintjob, that auction is automatically disqualified. If you take the time to read through the single-paragraph clusterfuck essay of an auction, you'll see that it is also offered with an AA doorstop or wagonwheel for an additional cost.

Two letters, AA, yep this is their little creation. I guess since their drum sells have fell off, this is the best they can come up with. These guys are always good for a :lolol::lolol::lolol: