Sends me these here in the sand box.....OH MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME!! :angel::smoke:

I have given my S17 a new nic-name...Suzy 17! Because every man that see's her wants to fondle and play with her, she is as hot as a nubile, perky 17yr old babe, and in some states will land your ass in jail if your caught with her! LMAO!! :lolol::super:

3REVa.JPG

13REVa.JPG

hahah hey sarge, Im guessing those werent the only two pics that she sent you!!!

somebody is going to have a fun time when they get home....all day and then all night.

hahah hey sarge, Im guessing those werent the only two pics that she sent you!!!

somebody is going to have a fun time when they get home....all day and then all night.

For every one that you see here there are at least 10 that you dont. :angel:

For every one that you see here there are at least 10 that you dont. :angel:

They should let you take that over there so you can play with it.

The shotgun I mean, well I guess having the wife would be fun to play with on your down time to. Be safe.

Just take it easy on her when you get back, our friend just got back and was going at it with his wife, neighbors called the MP's on them, they thought he was killing his wife, he was actually laying pipe and she was loving it...

LOL

Just take it easy on her when you get back, our friend just got back and was going at it with his wife, neighbors called the MP's on them, they thought he was killing his wife, he was actually laying pipe and she was loving it...

LOL

:lolol::lolol:

Thats too funny...good thing my house outside city limits so that should keep the noise level down from outside the house. :angel:

But I did forewarn her that my home coming was going to be a rough one. :super: