I have now lost two people as of tonight, my lady (last week) and my father.... all unexpectedly. I hope everyone here can have patience with me in business dealings as I am trying to cope with the losses and pull my life back together. I am selling off my collection to help pay expenses incurred so if you need something listed please contact me via PM or email. Thanks again for your understanding.

Nathan, my heart and prayers go out to you and yours in this trying time. I know it looks dark right now, but keep them I your heart and remember the laughs, the tears, and the joy you all shared.

You go take care of what needs to be done, and take your sweet time. We will be here, waiting for your return.

>>huzzah<<

More prayers coming your way. I am sorry to hear of this terrible turn of events.

Don't worry about the business aspect of your life now. You are dealing with more important issues. We will still be here when you are ready to get back to work and our dialing and internet ordering skills will be even more refined and we will have pent up demand for your products!

Hang in there!

WJ

Nathan, Death leaves a heartache that, no one, or time can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal. This saying has been in my family for may years, sorry to hear about your loved ones, My families prayers go out to you.

I don't personally think an apology to us is necessary, or anybody for that matter. You've gotta handle your business, and IMO, personal business trumps public business. Period.

God-speed and good fortune.

Sorry to hear of your losses.

I have no words for you, but this forum has taught me that my prayers for you will do some good.

So, with what I can muster, all my positive energy and prayers are for you in this time of great hardship in your life.

The consideration it takes to post a thoughtful message like this when you are going through absolute hell is a powerful testament to your character. If decency exists in this world, you will survive these unspeakable hardships and as the pain ebbs, life will return to a level of normality.

My condolences and best wishes go with you.

The consideration it takes to post a thoughtful message like this when you are going through absolute hell is a powerful testament to your character. If decency exists in this world, you will survive these unspeakable hardships and as the pain ebbs, life will return to a level of normality.

thanks guys.... I am so lost now. I can't sleep...... Or eat. I truely appreciate the kindness you have shown me. I hope to move on but only time will tell. Thanks again.

thanks guys.... I am so lost now. I can't sleep...... Or eat. I truely appreciate the kindness you have shown me. I hope to move on but only time will tell. Thanks again.

I pray for your strength. We're all with you on this. We understand.

You have my deepest sympathies and condolences, Nathan. What you must be going through.... I can't even possibly imagine. Stay strong, surround yourself with good support, and pray.

My prayers will be with you and your family.

Nathan, your a good guy, and will get through this.

stay positive and think on the good they added to your life and not what they have removed from it.

always dwell on the positive..

our prayers are with you.