Isn't that SaigaFuck?

Bwaahahahaha :lol: .

Thanks for coming folks and remember the ten-o-clock show is complete different!

One of the best parts is the dbag has a "FTW" prison-style-tattoo right under the area where he shot himself.

I hope his left arm is useless for the rest of his life, dumb fucker!!! Apparently this fool has no idea how many muscles and tendons are in your shoulders. I had 2 small tears in 2 tendons in my rotator cuff and it felt like my hand was down at my knee! 6 months on workers comp and 3 months in rehab. I couldn't do more than 2 push ups for a year! FUCKIN' RETARD!

I have seen some dumb shit in my life, but THAT shit right there takes the freaking cake. That is the dumbest person I have ever seen that wasn't retarded or deficient in some "official" capacity. He really should have shot himself in the balls.

NO WAY that guy should be allowed to reproduce. Damn! I can't even express it........... :kenny:

"Fat, dumb, and stupid is no way to go through life son." ~ Dean Wormer

I thought it was: "Fat, drunk, and stupid..."? Using the adjective "dumb", immediately followed by "stupid", seems a bit redundant. :huh:

Anyway, to the topic: I watched the video. Wow. Idiotic doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm sure this "genius" didn't realize that he could've severed an artery while randomly shooting himself in the shoulder, but he's lucky that didn't happen, (and the rest of us are unlucky that that didn't happen). At the very least this fucktard deserves an Honorable Mention in the Darwin Awards. :D

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Words fail. I would have less objection if he had done this stupid, stupid thing in a controlled setting in which no other party could have been injured. People hurting themselves idiotically should be acceptable to society. However, this guy handled a weapon unsafely even before he purposefully discharged it at himself, and for reckless disregard for public safety he has made himself a published criminal. Where did that projectile go when it exited his arm? That fat retarded fuck should aim better, and hell, even a liberal should agree, quit emitting so much damned CO2.

I do not believe this is a real shooting. The video is segmented/redacted! It could very well be faked. And then again, I will concede it could be an actual shooting. The wound and lack of bleeding simply does not look real to me. Heck, he was squeezing the wound trying to get it to bleed.

Does anyone know which state this occurred in? I'm not sure if shooting one's self is a criminal offense in the state this occurred in or not? If I knew where it occurred I could look it up. Playing with firearms like this is certainly stupid...even if it is just firing blanks and mocking up cigarette burns. If real, this act could very well cost that young man his legal privilege of owning/carrying firearms for the rest of his life.

If not a criminal act within this jurisdiction it will certainly fall under a mental emergency detention for observation. If a person is deemed a danger to themselves or others by a LEO, Prosecutor, or Judge, they can be detained and placed in a mental facility for 76 hours for observation by a qualified mental health physician. While not considered an "Arrest" the individual is still handcuffed and transported to a mental health facility even if it is against their will. Friends and family members can also petition the courts to issue an ED for an individual if they believe they are a danger to themselves or others. If the physician thinks there is cause for further mental health therapy after the initial 72 hour period then a petition wil be forwarded to a court of competent jurisdiction for adjudication and further therapy. The young man needs picked up and held for evaluation! In my opinion this young man should not be allowed to legally own firearms if this incident is an actual shooting. The police department which holds jurisdiction should be sent this video for investigation.

And yes...I have ED many people in the past. Some of the most violent encounters I ever had involved taking a mental suspect into custody.

Edited by t165
I do not believe this is a real shooting. The video is segmented/redacted! It could very well be faked. And then again, I will concede it could be an actual shooting. The wound and lack of bleeding simply does not look real to me. Heck, he was squeezing the wound trying to get it to bleed.

That was quite a while after it happened and the said "it's healing up nice" or something to that effect. Also notice the powder burn from the gun being close. If it's a fake, he did put holes in his arm with something and burnt the area around one of them to simulate a gun wound. It's real.