I'll probably get stomped for this but I just have to get it off my chest.

PLEASE POST BETTER PICTURES OF YOUR WORK!

There is nothing I hate more then looking at a progress thread or conversion thread the the original poster includes images that are so dark or cluttered that you can't make out anything.

If you're going to take the time to take pictures please spend a minute or two fixing them so the rest of us can enjoy them.

It's always a good idea to take pictures on a neutral background, such a a white sheet or piece of cardboard.

I have a tutorial on taking good pictures that I could post if anyone is interested but it's from the early 2000s so some of the info might be outdated.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is nothing I hate more then looking at a progress thread or conversion thread the the original poster includes images that are so dark or cluttered that you can't make out anything.

If you're going to take the time to take pictures please spend a minute or two fixing them so the rest of us can enjoy them.

It's always a good idea to take pictures on a neutral background, such a a white sheet or piece of cardboard.

I have a tutorial on taking good pictures that I could post if anyone is interested but it's from the early 2000s so some of the info might be outdated.

Took this just for you, in SUPER HIGH RESOLUTION!

fu.jpg

It's always a good idea to take pictures on a neutral background, such a a white sheet or piece of cardboard

Actually this is a little off. The background should be nearly as dark as the subject, otherwise the camera will adjust to the bright background and all the detail will wash out of the subject. Cardboard isn't too bad

Bright daylight is best, and watch your shadows.

F1.jpg

I only have my cell phone to take pictures with. Sorry if it doesn't meet your standards. I invite you to mail me a new camera at your earliest convince. Also I hate you.

I only have my cell phone to take pictures with. Sorry if it doesn't meet your standards. I invite you to mail me a new camera at your earliest convince. Also I hate you.

Don't you think a new camera is "worth" the money? :rolleyes:

Here we go again.....

Hey Cobra

Instead of wasting bandwidth by posting here, and possibly alienating part of your customer base, why don't you check you Bullpup thread and answer the questions I posted :P

Please dial 1-800-9222...9222222222

I think Cobra would like to avoid whiny clients... as would most businesses. I think the constant stream of extremely high praise from clients like myself constantly out do him telling the trolls to "SHUT THE FUCK UP".

Per a waste of bandwidth, please review this...

post-7166-1251750826_thumb.jpg

Now, get off the goddamn ceiling.

post-7166-1251750910_thumb.jpg

Can we goto fight club now?

Edited by vbrtrmn
It's always a good idea to take pictures on a neutral background, such a a white sheet or piece of cardboard

Actually this is a little off. The background should be nearly as dark as the subject, otherwise the camera will adjust to the bright background and all the detail will wash out of the subject. Cardboard isn't too bad

Bright daylight is best, and watch your shadows.

F1.jpg

Did you put a helmet on the head of that thing?

Please provide better people for membership!!!!!

PLUS ONE MILLION!!

This whiney bitch bobo will stop at almost nothing to show his idiocy here!

Dude if ya don't like my pictures (EDIT HERE just to clarify that this whiner is actually talking about me directly here...check the bullpup threads where he's posted at least a couple more times saying the same thing...which I didn't waste my time answering...), with all "the shop clutter", Metal posters, extra parts, beers, or wtf ever may be laying around at the time, then take em and photoshop the damn clutter out of the background!!!! Oh wait.....that's kinda difficult if you don't have a plain jane ass white background now isn't it.....?? Hmmmmm....YA THINK? You're such a deuche!

I would like it make it perfectly clear to you that I do not want any of your particular business, Mr Perfect. My products and services sell themselves. I don't need your approval and I don't need to go out of my way to post pristine photos for you or any other whiners. Get that through your thick skull. You wouldn't want to buy anything from me anyway remember? You don't agree with my shipping practices!

Oh and here's a nice clear picture for you on a nice white background..... :rolleyes:

post-1293-1251752649.jpg

I am the "Anti-Photographer" of the forum and I, for one, embrace the bad photo!

Seriously, I have played with my camera, read the instructions, adjusted the light, the background and the angle, and my pictures still suck. So what.

WJ