Cobra, you need to seek therapy.

The pictures you posted of you're bullpup are actually quite good, you can clearly see the gun.

I asked you to post a good side shot without the clutter so I could add it to my composite of the other 2 kits.

BUT, you're a real "cup is half full" kind of guy so you jump to the worst conclusion every time.

Which is kind of sad for such a talented guy. I'm sure all that negativity affects your personal and professional life.

This thread is for all the people that post dark, blurry, useless images of their work and then expect feedback.

If you want feedback, post a decent image.

If you need help. post a decent image.

If your trying to help someone, post a decent image.

Is that to much to ask for?????

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes it does....

Thank you so much for your Professional Opinion there Doctor Copter! I will seek some immediate help for my personal and professional problems.

You are just too damned kind.

:rolleyes:

˙ʎןɹǝdoɹd ɯǝɥʇ ǝǝs oʇ spuɐʇspuɐɥ ƃuıop ɟo pǝɹıʇ ʇǝƃ ı 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹɐ ɥɔıɥʍ sǝɹnʇɔıd ƃuıʞɐʇ doʇs ǝsɐǝןd

Dude!!! sweet!! how did you do that!!!!

˙ʎןɹǝdoɹd ɯǝɥʇ ǝǝs oʇ spuɐʇspuɐɥ ƃuıop ɟo pǝɹıʇ ʇǝƃ ı 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹɐ ɥɔıɥʍ sǝɹnʇɔıd ƃuıʞɐʇ doʇs ǝsɐǝןd

unicode :)

just do a search for upside down unicode and you will find converters. I have an input method enabled on my box, i just hit CMD-SPACE on my mac until I get to the right one, and type as normal. I currently have english, russian, and upside-down-unicode as my input methods... the only ones that i ever end up using. :)

I'm doing what I should have just done a long time ago and backing away from this thread. This guy is a complete fucking idiot and it's obvious to all who have ever dealt with him and his whiney, bitchy ass posts.....

Have fun....the floor is all yours bobo....enjoy yourself. :rolleyes:

just do a search for upside down unicode and you will find converters....

Okay, this is kinda funny coming from the guy that didn't know what a tornado brush was.

I think you should change your avatar to depict yourself with a computer keyboard in your hand, vice the S-12. :angel:

just do a search for upside down unicode and you will find converters....

Okay, this is kinda funny coming from the guy that didn't know what a tornado brush was.

I think you should change your avatar to depict yourself with a computer keyboard in your hand, vice the S-12. :angel:

Eh? I knew what a tornado brush was. What I was not familiar with was the ridiculous speed with which it removed leading. Big difference there. :)

Regarding my right to wield an S-12, as Shannon put it, I have gained enough experience points to reach Level #2 :) I had to do a shitload of work to get the RSA fire control group to play nicely with the trigger guard mod... a nublet would not be able to handle such things. :rolleyes:

Here is a photo... is this good enough for ya Boba? I mean, it is a macro shot so parts are going to be out-of-focus... but the important bits are pretty damned clear! Look at all that metal dust! My Saiga gets 200% of the U.S. RDA for IRON!!!

I love Shannon's setup though... no square PG hole needed, AND the TG looks like a traditional AK trigger... not one of those space-age lookin Tromix ones. Sure, some people might like that, but I am into the retro look. -_-

P1010006.JPG

Edited by zenmetsu

Eh? I knew what a tornado brush was. What I was not familiar with was the ridiculous speed with which it removed leading. Big difference there. :)

Regarding my right to wield an S-12, as Shannon put it, I have gained enough experience points to reach Level #2 :) I had to do a shitload of work to get the RSA fire control group to play nicely with the trigger guard mod... a nublet would not be able to handle such things. :rolleyes:

Dude, I was just bust'n your chops; I didn't really mean any offense (in other words, please accept this as an apology. . . ;) ), and I most assuredly did not mean to imply that you shouldn't be wielding an S-12.

:super:

I'm doing what I should have just done a long time ago and backing away from this thread. This guy is a complete fucking idiot and it's obvious to all who have ever dealt with him and his whiney, bitchy ass posts.....

Have fun....the floor is all yours bobo....enjoy yourself. :rolleyes:

Doesn't sound like your backing away from the thread. It sounds like your picking a fight.

Doesn't sound like your backing away from the thread. It sounds like your picking a fight.

Yeah, but look who with!

A forum troll.

Lets not dehumanize the guy. He has good moments and bad moments, same as all of us. I mean it could be worse. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Yeah, but look who with!

A forum troll.

Lets not dehumanize the guy. He has good moments and bad moments, same as all of us. I mean it could be worse. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Go fuck yourself monkey boy! I have never had a bad moment in my life. I'm prefect.

Guns are Expensive!

Sometimes we have to cheap out on things... you know ramen noodles, spend $50 on a camera instead of that nice $300 one...

We have to make some sacrifices for our hobby! :haha:

All one has to do is use proper lighting, turn that pos flash off and get a bright ass lamp.

Or even just take it outside. :smoke:

But I'm lazy, I just try to keep it in focus... and my camera broked, so I have to borrow the wifes camera, but she gets pissed if she finds pictures of guns in the memory... :wub:

Yeah, but look who with!

A forum troll.

Go fuck yourself monkey boy! I have never had a bad moment in my life. I'm prefect.

:haha: Yeah, Im in a real fragile place right now, huddled in the corner wiping the tears away from my face. Ill be in therapy for years because of you, hope your satisfied! Also I hate you. :haha:

Yeah, but look who with!

A forum troll.

:haha: Yeah, Im in a real fragile place right now, huddled in the corner wiping the tears away from my face. Ill be in therapy for years because of you, hope your satisfied! Also I hate you. :haha:

Yeah well...YOU TAKE FUZZY PICTURES!!!!!

Well that image of me climbing Mt Visuvius was taken with an A-6 Snappy Film Camera and didn't scan to well.

No one needs crappy grainy out of focus pic's for example

post-9601-1251779919.jpg

:haha:

Just busten your chops man. I know what your tried to say in the OP but it came of a little picky and demanding. I enjoy photography and most the pics I post are crap because I am lazy and dont like digital cameras.

But once again the thread is a completely different animal now. (Not a horse) And is for entertainment only. (like fuckn a dead horse) :lolol: So take the punishment of getting hell for the mistake and wright it off as a loss (like a dead horse) :bad_smile:

Here is an abeviated version of my tutorial that used to be posted on my prop web site

DIGITAL PICTURES

Let me start by saying that I am not a photographer nor have I ever had any formal photograpy training.

A lot of you ask me how I get such good pictures of my props for my web site.

Here are some methods that I use to get good pictures.

*******************DISCLAIMER*******************

Use this tutorial at your own risk. I can not be held responsible for any damage or injury sustained from the improper use of tools or procedures that are outlined below.

******************DISCLAIMER*******************

THE BASICS

1. Buy a good digital camera. I use an Olympus D-450. I splurged and bought a macro lens set, rechargeable batteries, a tri pod and Flash Path floppy adapter for reading the smart media.

2. Shoot against a white back drop. Here is my set up. I pull the sheet tight with clamps.

3. Use white light to get rid of shadows. As you can see in the picture above I have 1 light pointing behind the blaster. This eliminates the shadows that the front lights create.

4. Use SHQ to get a prep shot. This is a smaller file size. Once you have the right picture with the correct lighting do tip 5

5. Use TIFF format for the final shot. Large file but very detailed and easier to edit.

6. Use the time delay if you have it. Even a slight shake will blur the photo. By using the time delay the camera will have time to settle before it takes the picture.

7. Move the front lighting during the time delay. I have found that even a slight variation of your lights will change the picture. During the time delay you will be able to manipulate the lights to get the optimal picture.

post-19535-1251787539.jpg

EDITING TIPS

I use Adobe PhotoShop Deluxe.

1. Edit the photo in its original size. Don't reduce it until you have it looking good when it is big.

2. Cut the object out of the background with white lines. It may be tempting to use a fill tool but this will give you fuzzy edges.

3. Eliminate the entire background with pure white. I cut and paste a white block from Corel Draw to use as my back ground color. This ensures that it is not tinted an off white color. Then I make sure that I eliminate all of the back ground with this color. You can use a line that is 100 pica wide to get rid of most of it, then use the brush for the small areas.

4. Reduce the photo to a manageable size.

5. Rotate the picture a few degrees back and forth to blend lines. Sometimes the picture will look edited once it is reduced. If you rotate it a few degrees and them rotate it back to the correct position it will blend the picture and make it look more natural.

6. Make sure you use the Sharpen tool if you need it.

7. Save your work constantly.

That's it, never had a class but I can take pictures all night long until it looks good.

post-19535-1251787698_thumb.jpgpost-19535-1251787943_thumb.jpg

BTW- Nice pics of your hand cannon, Han Solo.

No seriously, when I was a kid, I had the plastic version. You are TOTALLY bad-ass.

Don't bother getting defensive... I know you're sensitive.

It's just too bad I'm a conservative... With your obviously manly taste in juvenile imaginary firearms, and what with my obvious fascination with George Lucas films...

Well, the sky would have been the limit.

Too bad about the herpes.

LOVE this forum.

Tata