This may not be a simple as some people think.

Identify the item on the right side of this picture and you win the AK-47 Saiga Front Sight Adjustment tool on the left side.

Good Luck

post-19535-1251907181_thumb.jpg

A false bottom can for hiding cash etc. ?

This thread was started as segway to let you all know that one of my other hobbies is making and collecting replicas of props from the various movies that I love.

There is huge community that caters to this fringe hobby and I have been a part of it for the past decade, it has even spawned a few new companies.

I primarily collect Star Wars related props but once in a while I get something from another franchise that sticks out.

A very talented atrisan that goes by Rylo made the JP Cryo Can and he did a fantastic job, it's made from machined metals parts, pops open just like it did in the movie and the can still smells like Barbasol :)

It is an awesome replica and even people that have no interest in props think it's cool.

This is a solid gold Ring I had made for a project. A lot of talented people bring this project to fruition but our efforts were in vain because we couldn't find and engraver that would do the text due to copyright infringements :(

My wife is a big fan of Sci Fi and actually likes me to were this as my wedding ring

post-19535-1251910325_thumb.jpg

We're both nerds and proud of it.

When we designed our house we included a Star Wars Museum to display our collection.

Some of my favorite gifts that she has given me include a #1 issue of the original Star Wars Comic and various other limited lithographs and prints.

Any interest in a 'star wars' helmet. Marked lucas productions in the back...cast into the material.. Bought it on ebay on a whim. This is the description that was on ebay.

This is a Boba Fett "A Don Post Mask" 1995 Lucasfilm LTD mask/helmet/prop.

There is a dent created in the front upper right hand corner of the mask by the

makers of the helmet to make it appear like damage from a skirmish. The overall

appearance of the mask was made to appear worn.

The right cheek connector device looks to have had damage and an attempt to

repair where the black piece connects to the arm. There is a crack in the front

upper left hand corner of the mask which seems to have caused the mask to be a

little cocked. The inside of the mask could use some cleaning otherwise the mask

looks to be in good condition. The distance measured across the bottom from chin

to back is approx. 11", width measured from bottom, side to side, is approx. 7

1/4", height of helmet measuring from halfway across the side of the helmet is

approx. 9".

I can get my head in it and the kid wants to take it to school but... I will trade for Ammo.

Seriously, could you please try not to shit on everything I post.

Oh, I know... another way to announce you are an UTG vendor to get a backhanded vendor ad!!!!

As a core staff member here at saiga-12.com, and a moderator....he has every right to take a big stinky shit right on you or anything you post, if he believes he is doing it in the best interest of the forum!

And as another core staff member here who's really tired of your shit, I will back him every time!

Personally... ( and as was mentioned in "that other thread" about come up with a normal topic and many folks will jump in and discuss things normally with you ) I think this one started out pretty decently... and I would like to see it STAY that way... I would think that the rest of you would like to as well... but maybe I am wrong... maybe people cant just stop flinging the shit when someone else has tried to scrape their boots off...

:smoke: