Slug-O's early christmas give away......

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How much do you want for it?

Thats right from time to time I find stuff that I will not be needing. This time its a factory saiga 5 round mag. I will be giving it away this friday to one lucky member of this web sight. All you ha

How 'bout 198 for me. Is this "price is right"rules: closest without going over, or just "closest", what about the " choice is 200 but one fella has 199 and another has 201" situation?

damn you can make things hard....lol.....dont worry......I havent lookd at the numbers...but if someone hit the number on the head I will throw in a surefire 12 round mag also!!!!! :super:

:super:AND THE WINNER IS ChileRelleno........350 WAS HIS PICK AND MY NUMBER WAS 352!!!!!!! AZ DAVE WAS A CLOSE SECOND WITH 355 FOR A PICK.......... CHILE, SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU THE MAG. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.....

SLUG-O

for those wondering why that number........0352 was the MOS i had when i was in the USMC :super:

Slug-O

An anti armor missle dude! Though I suspect the USMC had a better name for it. LOL

Congrats to ChileRelleno!

P.S. I.....um......choose number 352! Yeah, that's it!

Corbin

Edited by Corbin