i wanted to cry watching all thoes guns being cut up. if this happened i would surrender my rifles all of them.

It's extremely sad. The other video from NRA has more in depth about the destruction of guns. They show them chopping/melting all sorts of beautiful rifles, customized pistols of all shapes and sizes by the box. The worse by far is they got to an older man's house. He was a collector of antique handguns, especially 19th century ones. He's got a binder with a photo of each one as his collection, because he had to turn in 120-150 year old, rare, great condition, historical firearms. Because, of course, the way to stop crime is to destroy historical artifacts. I'm sure lots of thugs out there have 1851 Dragoon revolvers. I see em' all the time in the rap videos!

i wanted to cry watching all thoes guns being cut up.

Yup, that's just wrong on SO many levels.

if this happened i would surrender my rifles all of them.

W.T.F!?!?!!! Seriously? Why would you do that?! And why are you publicly admitting that your balls are theirs for the taking??

My S12 is my first rifle(unfortunately), and if ANYBODY wants it, they're going to have to pry it from my f#cking cold dead fingers! I believe that if you're not willing to defend your rights, you don't really appreciate or deserve them.

• Like 3

W.T.F!?!?!!! Seriously? Why would you do that?! And why are you publicly admitting that your balls are theirs for the taking??

My S12 is my first rifle(unfortunately), and if ANYBODY wants it, they're going to have to pry it from my f#cking cold dead fingers! I believe that if you're not willing to defend your rights, you don't really appreciate or deserve them.

I have to add what he said at the end its so true. "dictators around the world hate the United States because the Unites States is free"

This is their only agenda is to disarm us because we are free people kinda still. Not to lower crime, its really scary. See these people cant conquer the world as long as their are free armed citizens like us around. Everyone else has failed and the only way to conquer is to disarm.

Edited by chevyman097
  • Like 2

Hello

Not that I'm implying it has anything to do with the above topic, but I recall reading the following:

"When the squads were going door-to-door in Australia searching for and confiscating guns, many people either gave them up reluctantly, or actually buried them unprotected in the soil surrounding their homes. That was because the supply of large-bore PVC pipe and fittings was completely sold-out, and none was to be had. To this day, there are rusting carcasses of once functional firearms buried in the Australian dirt."

FWIW......

guido

Hello

Not that I'm implying it has anything to do with the above topic, but I recall reading the following:

"When the squads were going door-to-door in Australia searching for and confiscating guns, many people either gave them up reluctantly, or actually buried them unprotected in the soil surrounding their homes. That was because the supply of large-bore PVC pipe and fittings was completely sold-out, and none was to be had. To this day, there are rusting carcasses of once functional firearms buried in the Australian dirt."

FWIW......

guido

AND,..

if someone is coming to your door to take away your guns,

They will have a list of the guns you own, because you registered them, or from the FFL/Purchase form everyone fills out.

They will most likely local, meaning they could be your neighbors and/or friends/acquaintances who are just doing what they are ordered to do. Granted that would be sucky job and some people ordered to do it might not do it, but most likely they would all be Americans.

You wouldn't shoot your brother would you?

It needs to be stopped before it gets to that point.

FWIW,..

Hello

FWIW......

guido

Thanks for the idea guido. PVC piping... I'll have to keep some on hand in case it ever comes to that.

Hello

FWIW......

guido

AND,..

if someone is coming to your door to take away your guns,

They will have a list of the guns you own, because you registered them, or from the FFL/Purchase form everyone fills out.

They will most likely local, meaning they could be your neighbors and/or friends/acquaintances who are just doing what they are ordered to do. Granted that would be sucky job and some people ordered to do it might not do it, but most likely they would all be Americans.

It needs to be stopped before it gets to that point.

FWIW,..

Anyone who would do that job in my book would not be an American. Anyone who believes in our freedoms would simply not do that job, if it ment losing theirs. Yes I would use force to defend my rights...

I should actually edit this to say in "my opinion" anyone who would do that job would not be an American. To me a true hearted American believes in our rights and the constitution of the United States of America. And anyone who wants to bring down our rights and go against the constitution is not a "real" American.

Edited by chevyman097
  • Like 2

Hello

There's also an opinion that "the time one considers burying their guns is the time they need to be digging them up"....Hard to argue with that....

guido

You beat me to it. I don't want to be one of the guys who pours oil on his garden! With my shield or on it. BTDT.

Everytime this subject comes up, one word. "Katrina" National Guard units and LEO's from around the country had no problem with consification. :devil: When looking in the mirror, those who fallowed those orders know they didn't uphold their constitutional oath. Most don't care. "Just doing my job" or "Fallowing Orders" mentality. So, choice is yours. Get on your knees and give'm up, or go out in a blaze. :smoke: P.S. Made this comment before. If those who take oath have no ethics/character, it doesn't matter.

Everytime this subject comes up, one word. "Katrina" National Guard units and LEO's from around the country had no problem with consification. 011.gif When looking in the mirror, those who fallowed those orders know they didn't uphold their constitutional oath. Most don't care. "Just doing my job" or "Fallowing Orders" mentality. So, choice is yours. Get on your knees and give'm up, or go out in a blaze. 000.gif P.S. Made this comment before. If those who take oath have no ethics/character, it doesn't matter.

Well it will be one HELL of a blaze and im guessing tear gas, and special tactics units will be involved. Wont give mine up. Id rather die then lose all freedoms.

Edited this post for bigsal because he cannot see that it says nothing about U.S. military own his own.

Edited by chevyman097
  • Like 2

Yep, if they knocked on my door to get my guns it would not end pretty for either of us. There would deff be a shoot out and it would prolly end with the military or some kind of special unit to get me out and would end with me and alot of others ...well you know where this is going.

Wow, are you saying you would resist law enforcement officials if they came to your house with a warrant to confiscate your possessions?

Anyone that knows me, knows I am a big fan of the LEO community. I would hope that everyone of you does your patriotic duty and submit to the state security forces when they ask you to. :smoke:

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 1

Yep, if they knocked on my door to get my guns it would not end pretty for either of us. There would deff be a shoot out and it would prolly end with the military or some kind of special unit to get me out and would end with me and alot of others ...well you know where this is going.

Wow, are you saying you would resist law enforcement officials if they came to your house with a warrant to confiscate your possessions?

Anyone that knows me, knows I am a big fan of the LEO community. I would hope that everyone of you does your patriotic duty and submit to the state security forces when they ask you to. 000.gif

A warrant issued by who? on what grounds?000.gif

• Like 2

A warrant issued by who? on what grounds?

Chevy:

Just be aware before posting shit about killing LEO or Military that come through your door that people like me and you aren't the only ones who frequent these boards. Stating such crazy shit openly and in public could be used against you at a future date. Just be smart before posting shit like that man.

I KNOW YOU WERE JOKING, BUT TO AN ONLOOKER, YOU MIGHT SEEM LIKE YOU WERE SERIOUS. PLEASE EDIT ACCORDINGLY. :smoke:

• Like 2

A warrant issued by who? on what grounds?

Chevy:

Just be aware before posting shit about killing LEO or Military that come through your door that people like me and you aren't the only ones who frequent these boards. Stating such crazy shit openly and in public could be used against you at a future date. Just be smart before posting shit like that man.

I KNOW YOU WERE JOKING, BUT TO AN ONLOOKER, YOU MIGHT SEEM LIKE YOU WERE SERIOUS. PLEASE EDIT ACCORDINGLY. 000.gif

I never posting ANYTHING about killing anyone with LEO, YOU did. I posted somthing about DEFENDING my home against somone entering it UNLAWFULLY. And I did not state who that would be, I never said U.S. military, did i? You can interpret that how you will.000.gif How you interpret "they" is up to you.

edit: Actually The admins can just remove all my posts in the thread if Bigsal is going to interpret my posts for everyone.

Also edited this post to point out that it says nothing about U.S. military incase Bigsal cannot read again today.

Edited by chevyman097
  • Like 3

Anyone that knows me, knows I am a big fan of the LEO community. I would hope that everyone of you does your patriotic duty and submit to the state security forces when they ask you to. :smoke:

Philosoraptor-I-pondered-your-statement-thoroughly-STOP-TROLLING.jpg

• Like 2

Everytime this subject comes up, one word. "Katrina" National Guard units and LEO's from around the country had no problem with consification. 011.gif When looking in the mirror, those who fallowed those orders know they didn't uphold their constitutional oath. Most don't care. "Just doing my job" or "Fallowing Orders" mentality. So, choice is yours. Get on your knees and give'm up, or go out in a blaze. 000.gif P.S. Made this comment before. If those who take oath have no ethics/character, it doesn't matter.

Well it will be one HELL of a blaze and im guessing tear gas, and special tactics units will be involved. Wont give mine up. Id rather die then lose all freedoms.

Edited this post for bigsal because he cannot see that it says nothing about U.S. military own his own.

Ha!

BigSal = wins :super:

This thread = fail :haha:

• Like 1

Ha!

BigSal = wins 027.gif

This thread = fail naaaa.gif

Id also like to point out that you are the one that said kill and I did not.

I wasnt going to even post about it this morning but I hadnt had my caffeine yet and I was still half asleep meh what the hell.

I thought I could set aside my first impression of you but I guess I was wrong. You have no respect for the admins or business members of the forum. You obviously love to troll peoples threads with sensless bullshit.

I didnt fall off the wagon yesterday. I know that every member here or avid gun shooter is prolly on a list simply due to the fact of the amount of ammo and firearms you buy. I do know these forums and many others are prolly monitored, Hell Im on a work computer so I am being monitored on this one too. I couldnt give two shits. Yes I do know direct threats can end you in a troublesome situation. But I did neither of the things you accuse me of.

I have friends and family that serve in the military and law enforcement and have most respect for them. Just because you are buddy buddy with the "LEO" , as you would like to call them, does not mean that you are the only one.

In all honesty we all know here shit would get alot worse and would have far more things to worry about than people knocking on our doors to take our guns.

Sure Im not afraid to say I would stand up for my rights and the 2nd. Id rather do that and have to worry about some fuck tards putting me on a list that they will never look at again over being the worm of a troll that twists my words like some leftists dickhead. Honestly though I should have never sank to your level and edited my posts in an attempt to get under your skin, I should have let it go because obviously all you can respond with is your nana booboo attitude. I allmost thought this was actually one forum that didnt have those type, guess I was wrong.

So next time you think about sending me more PMs to edit my posts just stop yourself from wasting the time because I dont care. You might want to wait till somone actually says the words "kill" before you implant the words in their mouth, its a pretty strong word to be accusing a person of.

I am just going to wrap this up for I am only adding fuel to a fire and im just letting some troll get to me.

In short F-U-C-K YOU can you read that one?

• Like 2

On topic:

Thanks for the video 1911. :up: I was on a "high" from some good range time and this brought me crashing right down! :anger:

That reminds me that my NRA membership expires next month so I need to correct that.

Yes, and very quickly should he try to take my guns away. I also hope he would do the same to me if I were trying to take his, as I would surely be mad.

Anyone that knows me, knows I am a big fan of the LEO community. I would hope that everyone of you does your patriotic duty and submit to the state security forces when they ask you to. 000.gif

Dripping ,rather, oozing with sarcasm.

Dripping ,rather, oozing with sarcasm.

I might been able to pass it off as sarcasm if it wasnt for the PMs

• Like 1