ok so along time ago before the ban sunset....i bought a rifle at a gun show....advertised as a good 7.62x39 shooter....got it for 150 or 175 cant really remember.....

well then i found this place bvamp came around, shiek had posted the cross conn website

people were screaming for anything other than 5 round s12 mags, and there was no saiga aftermarket......

everyone was great we even chatted a little when chat first showed up....

at some point some bastard said to himself i'm going to make and sell mags for these shotgun guys......agp happened

people were trying to make drums out of sidewinders and 2 round mags, hell the word drum was almost a no no people screaming dd.....

i dropped off the forum for a while and came back and posted some stuff about the izzy chokes, the place was weird then so i didn't stick around very long.....

i wanted to come back and check out "my old stomping ground" and this place is nothing like it used to be, people are making all sorts of shit, selling all sorts of shit, and it seems like the place went tits up,

you cant post a wtb or wts unless you pay

people are thought to be selling shit just cuz they post a picture?

it just seems strange....

agp bailed? tapco makes you buy from other people? we see pics of non converts with hi cap mags?

dimples in the saiga's motherfuckers saying sai-guh....damn thing is a sega.....

so why is does the place seem so different? why all the changes in rules....

and before i get a question why i talk shit and only have a few post, the people who been here since before most of our mods will know my name............right bvamp(not a knock just wonder how many people seen up the barrel of his taurus, or gave him the idea to saiga-12 up a snowman)?

• Like 3

oh, jon-

saiga-12.com gets over 1 million visitors that are LOOKING for this site every year, with 250 million hits in general, from bounced traffic.

Makc had to do something years back to help him with the cost of running the site, so the ads were brought in, and contributor only selling ads were introduced.

there are currently some issues and problems happening that have a serious amount of discussion going on behind the scenes to solve, or remedy, actually.

I KNOW Makc and his staff would welcome an old user's like yourself's input on the matters.

welcome back, by the way

post-83-12665341380788_thumb.jpg

I've only been around a year or so, but I think it's a great forum site.

It's got it's share of drama, cry-babies, and BS, but that's par for any public forum.

A lot of good people here for the most part.

And I see nothing wrong with needing to be a contributor to post ads.

It's helps a small amount to offset costs of running the forums and it also does

a service to buyers here by filtering out the riff-raff to some extent.

No major complaints on anything.

+1 to what Cobra said...

And it *IS* "Sai-guh"!

A Sega is an old gaming system from the '90's... Get over it... you can bang your head against the wall all you like, but denial wont change fact.

By the way... Welcome back, Jon!!! :up: LTNS!!! :lol:

:smoke:

i haven't had the genesis in a while

but if your not gonna say sega, then you have to scream CANRA(closest i can get lol)

thanks for remembering, and i guess the mighty dollar makes things roll on....i cant help but waste my cash on components and stuff to keep my dillon fed.....keep shootin

jon

• Like 1

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Haha! Even the wife knows what you're talking about there.

motherfuckers saying sai-guh....damn thing is a sega.....

Sega:

sega_genesis2_1.jpg

Saiga (Sai-guh):

images-green18-800l.jpg

I can't play video games on my semi-auto shotgun.

:) if i'm not mistaken that bottom one goes by a tromix name, and if you havn't figured out how to play games with your shotgun your missing out bvamp said a full soda can chuck it up in the air and then hit it with all 5 it'll fly real high better than video

• Like 1

but if your not gonna say sega, then you have to scream CANRA(closest i can get lol)

"Sai-guh" is the correct pronunciation. If you don't believe us then listen to the Izhmash Saiga 12 factory video. At about 1:25 the narrator starts talking about the Saiga 12 shotguns, and he clearly pronounces it as "Sai-guh".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwIITTwh1DY

Edited by Frogfoot

I used to have a sega, now I have a sai-ga. We could probably get some good discussion in on this one though.

Urban strike was the shit! then came jungal strike!

and it was like OH SHIT!

....somewhere in the pacific!

I swear that dude is sadam and we never even realized it as kids.

• Like 1

and if you havn't figured out how to play games with your shotgun your missing out bvamp said a full soda can chuck it up in the air and then hit it with all 5 it'll fly real high better than video

ya know jon, maybe Ill ask Tom Cole next week if I can do that very trick with one of his full autos and a 20 round drum, just for kicks. Im not too sure about the buttplate on TOP of my collar bone, though...that may not feel so good for more than a burst.....

If Tom wont let me get wreckless (prolly wont) Ill have some fun with a 19"er. give me a couple of weeks, Im relocating right now (AGAIN).

I havent been able to shoot much since moving from NY to Florida. Ill need a little practice again, after I move march 1st......

I think you are right though, that stupid fun shit does have a place here......