• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another old thread revived! Still fun!  

Posted Images

My 2004 GMC Canyon Z71 4WD, 70k miles, lowered 3", summer BZO Colt .45 20" rims, and the best part...no more payments!!!

post-2898-12694671747537_thumb.jpg

post-2898-12694672189509_thumb.jpg

post-2898-12694672612561_thumb.jpg

post-2898-12694672913627_thumb.jpg

post-2898-12697220863861_thumb.jpg

Just got Skott's new decals today!

Wanted to get a new Mustang Convertible but taking a cruise with my daughter when she gets back from her deployment overseas is more important.

nyclu3

Edited by nyclu3

^BADASS.

My Landcruiser is sporting a Chevy smallblock; 4-bolt mains, Edelbrock, 4-spd, 4.11 diffs. Smokes 2nd gear and chrips 3rd on 38" tires.

IMG_0146.jpg

Edited by BobAsh

I always preferred the KW t2000...same truck really just a different interior...you OTR or regional

also with that CAT you can climb hills in 10th huh?

OTR, mostly back and forth from here (northern illinois) to florida lately. and your right it's pretty much the same truck. might be getting a 379 10 car hauler soon.

it climbs the hills real nice.

are you a driver?

i was down your way a bunch of times over the last year, not to houston but pretty much everywhere else. BIG fan of texas!

tx/ok border on route 69

texas.jpg

Edited by Snoofer

^BADASS.

My Landcruiser is sporting a Chevy smallblock; 4-bolt mains, Edelbrock, 4-spd, 4.11 diffs. Smokes 2nd gear and chrips 3rd on 38" tires.

Eve_Landcruiser.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

FJ-40 in my humble opinion, is the best 4X of all time.

Jeeps are awesome, but I like the look of the FJ-40's front.

What diffs are you running while chirping 38s? Dana 60s front & rear? Ford 9"?

I'll play...

1970 240Z completely adjustable coil over suspension, 12.2" vented disc all round with wilwood 4piston calipers, Ford 302 dyno'ed at 393hp and 400ftlbs. Total weight 2467lbs. Do the math.

^BADASS.

IMG_0146.jpg

Great job gettin' the rice out from under those hoods! There's nothing like a V8 for makin' it move out! Nice sleepers! ...just watch that frame twist. :) Ever see a Chevy smallbock in a 69 beetle? It's a huge job, but, done right, it looks good and SMOKES 911s. Tough to keep the front end on the ground though...

I always preferred the KW t2000...same truck really just a different interior...you OTR or regional

also with that CAT you can climb hills in 10th huh?

OTR, mostly back and forth from here (northern illinois) to florida lately. and your right it's pretty much the same truck. might be getting a 379 10 car hauler soon.

it climbs the hills real nice.

are you a driver?

i was down your way a bunch of times over the last year, not to houston but pretty much everywhere else. BIG fan of texas!

did it for 3 years....reefer truck mainly west coast to Florida....its when I fell in love with the I40 through Arizona....I always hated going into California...

^BADASS.

IMG_0146.jpg

Bob,

Your Landcruiser is on my wish list. I think they are seriously cool. I have a buddy with a FJ40 that did the Chevy swap.

I'll play...

1970 240Z completely adjustable coil over suspension, 12.2" vented disc all round with wilwood 4piston calipers, Ford 302 dyno'ed at 393hp and 400ftlbs. Total weight 2467lbs. Do the math.

^BADASS.

IMG_0146.jpg

Great job gettin' the rice out from under those hoods! There's nothing like a V8 for makin' it move out! Nice sleepers! ...just watch that frame twist. :) Ever see a Chevy smallbock in a 69 beetle? It's a huge job, but, done right, it looks good and SMOKES 911s. Tough to keep the front end on the ground though...

Here's a pic of me putting it in, she said it was to too big. But I told her to relax and it would slide right in.

post-7318-12697048544369_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paladin

I'll play...

Thats awesome!

same car against crotch rocket...

Edited by Mullet Man

did it for 3 years....reefer truck mainly west coast to Florida....its when I fell in love with the I40 through Arizona....I always hated going into California...

i still crack up when i'm getting diesel and they ask me if i need any reefer :lolol: I40 is a great ride! i wanna take the bike down that way someday.

Snoofer...Do you use Central Dispatch? Ever deliver LEO cars to Morrisville Pa?

we get most of our cars off there unless it's a load from a regular customer or a call in. i just looked up where morrisville was, never been there but got pretty close when i was in new jersey. PA is my second home, my mom was from there and most of her side of the family still lives there. i go to meadville at least once a year to visit. that's where i learned to shoot.

Edited by Snoofer
  • 2 weeks later...