You're on death row and it's your last meal, what would it be?

For starters:

A plate of various sushi, bacon and montery jack cheese wrapped shrimp and scallops.

Main course:

Crab legs, a big crab cake, prime rib, garlic infused fillet mignon, crazy bread (that's garlic bread with crab meat and cheese), and some garlic potatoes.

Desert:

Peanut butter milk shake with Whoppers in it.

Beverage:

A bottle of J. Lohr reisling, a Pepsi, a Crown Royal and ginger ale.

And just before I get the chair, a nice big injection of morphine! Bon Apetite!

Hmm...

Appetizer:

Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Potato Skins, Mozzarella Sticks and Boneless Buffalo Wings in a big ass platter

Main Course:

A dozen rippers (deep friend hot dogs on a regular bun with sauerkraut, mustard and relish)

Dessert:

A plate of Nutella covered chocolate chip cookies

Beverage:

A 12 pack of miller lite and a bottle of crown royal or black haus for shots

I won't make it to the chair because the cholesterol will kill me first :lolol:

steak and lobster with a BIG bucket of sam adams boston lager on ice.

this is all hypothetical of course cause they'll never take me alive! hahahahahahahaha ;)

Edited by Snoofer

Well, besides the obviouse one that we all would want, that rhymes with "Wussy" I would have to ask for a "Turducken"!!! With all the fixens! Maybe add a side of

lobster.

But they would have to wrap my Turducken in Bacon!!!

Edited by RobRez

Whatever it is, it better involve red meat, bacon, the biggest lobster tail ever found and potatoes. Other than that, I don't care. Well since I'd be killed shortly after, I might as well try that Japanese puffer fish that if it's cooked wrong, you can die. You need some sort of license to even prepare/sell the stuff. Even when it's cooked right, your mouth is supposed to feel somewhat numb. :unsure:

(Do they really still do this, or did they even ever; give a last meal of the inmates choice the night before his execution?)

John Wayne Gacy: A dozen deep-fried shrimps, a bucket of original recipe chicken from KFC, French fries, and a pound of strawberries.[10]

john_wayne_big.jpg

[quote name='Klassy Kalashnikov' date='17 April 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1271541335'

Dobie Gillis Williams: Twelve candy bars and some ice cream.

Dobie_Gillis_and_Maynard273230017_s.jpg

Edited by TheOtherOne

Whatever it is, it better involve red meat, bacon, the biggest lobster tail ever found and potatoes. Other than that, I don't care. Well since I'd be killed shortly after, I might as well try that Japanese puffer fish that if it's cooked wrong, you can die. You need some sort of license to even prepare/sell the stuff. Even when it's cooked right, your mouth is supposed to feel somewhat numb. :unsure:

(Do they really still do this, or did they even ever; give a last meal of the inmates choice the night before his execution?)

Yeah, in most places here they still do. Here's what I found on Wikipedia. Some of those requests are hilarious - the one guy had 15 cans of cola :lolol: Timothy Mcveigh had ice cream.

Restrictions

In the United States of America most states give the meal a day or two before execution, and use the euphemism "special meal". Alcohol or tobacco is usually denied. An unorthodox or unavailable request will be replaced with a substitute. Some states place tight restrictions. For example, Texas limits last meals to food available within the prison system, though occasionally permitting food "from the free world".[1] In Florida, the food for the last meal must be purchased locally and the cost is limited to $40.[2]

[edit]Famous last meal requests

This represents the items reported requested but does not, in all cases, represent what the prisoner actually received.

Adolf Eichmann declined a special meal, preferring a bottle of Carmel, a dry red Israeli wine. He drank about half of it.[3]

Aileen Wuornos declined a special meal, but had a hamburger and other snack food from the prison's canteen. Later, she drank a cup of coffee.[4]

Allen Lee Davis—350-pound "Tiny" Davis had one lobster tail, fried potatoes, a half-pound of fried shrimp, six ounces of fried clams, half a loaf of garlic bread, and 32 ounces of A&W root beer.[5]

Ángel Nieves Díaz declined a special meal. He was served the regular prison meal for that day, but declined that as well.[6]

Bruno Richard Hauptmann: Celery, olives, chicken, French fries, buttered peas, cherries, and a slice of cake.[3]

Clarence Ray Allen: Buffalo steak, frybread (both of which are traditional Native American dishes), a bucket of KFC white-meat-only chicken, sugar-free pecan pie, sugar-free walnut ice cream and whole milk.[citation needed]

Dennis Wayne Bagwell: Medium rare steak with A1 Steak Sauce, fried chicken breasts and thighs, BBQ ribs, French fries, onion rings, bacon, scrambled eggs with onions, fried potatoes with onions, sliced tomatoes, salad with ranch dressing, two hamburgers, peach pie, milk, coffee, and iced tea with real sugar.[7]

Desmond Keith Carter declined a special meal, but had two cheeseburgers, a steak sub, and two Cokes from the prison canteen, for which he paid $4.20 from his prison account.[4]

Dobie Gillis Williams: Twelve candy bars and some ice cream.[8]

Edward Hartman: A Greek salad, linguini with white clam sauce, cheese cake with cherry topping, garlic bread, and a Coke.[9]

Gary Gilmore: A hamburger, hard-boiled eggs, a baked potato, a few cups of coffee, and three shots of whiskey.[3][10][11]

Gary M. Heidnik had two slices of a cheese pizza and two cups of black coffee.[12]

Henry Martinez Porter: Flour tortillas, T-bone steak, refried beans, tossed salad, jalapeño peppers, ice cream, and chocolate cake.[13]

James Edward Smith requested a lump of dirt, which was denied. He settled for a small cup of yogurt.[14]

Joan of Arc: Holy Communion (bread and wine).[3]

John Allen Muhammad: Chicken with red sauce and several strawberry cakes.

John Wayne Gacy: A dozen deep-fried shrimps, a bucket of original recipe chicken from KFC, French fries, and a pound of strawberries.[10]

Karl Eugene Chamberlain: A variety of fresh fruit and vegetables, cheese, lunch meat, deviled eggs, six fried cheese-stuffed jalapeños, a chef salad with ranch dressing, onion rings, french fries, a cheeseburger, two fried chicken breasts, barbecue pork rolls, an omelet, milk, and orange juice. [2]

Karla Faye Tucker: Banana, peach, and garden salad with ranch dressing.[13]

Keith Moon: The famous drummer of The Who ate a medium-well steak before falling asleep and dying of an accidental overdose on a medication to combat alcoholism.

Mark Dean Schwab: Fried eggs (over easy), bacon, sausage links, hash browns, buttered toast, and a quart of chocolate milk.

Michael Bruce Ross (of Connecticut) declined a special meal, but dined on the regular prison meal of the day: turkey à la king with rice, mixed vegetables, white bread, fruit, and a beverage.[15]

Perry Smith and Richard Hickock: Shrimp, French fries, garlic bread, ice cream, and strawberries with whipped cream.[3]

Odell Barnes: Justice, Equality, World Peace.[16]

Philip Workman: He declined a special meal for himself, but he asked for a large vegetarian pizza to be given to a homeless person in Nashville, Tennessee. This request was denied by the prison, but carried out by others across the country.[17][18]

Rainey Bethea: Fried chicken, pork chops, mashed potatoes, pickled cucumbers, cornbread, lemon pie, and ice cream.[19]

Ricky Ray Rector: Steak, fried chicken, cherry Kool-Aid, and a pecan pie — which he did not eat, because he said he was saving it for later. [3]

Ringer Edwards requested chicken and beer. He escaped execution as a prisoner-of-war of the Japanese military when his meal request could not be obtained.

Robert Alton Harris: A 21-piece bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, two large Domino's pizzas (no anchovies), ice cream, a bag of jelly beans, a six-pack of Pepsi, and a pack of Camel cigarettes.[20][21]

Saddam Hussein: The Times (UK) states that "he refused their offers of cigarettes and a last meal of chicken."[22] Other sources state a variety of meal options.[23]

Ted Bundy declined a special meal, so he was given the traditional steak (medium-rare), eggs (over-easy), hash browns, toast, milk, coffee, juice, butter, and jelly (known as "jam" in the U.K).[3][24]

Timothy McVeigh: Two pints of mint chocolate-chip ice cream.[25][26]

Velma Barfield declined a special meal, having a bag of Cheez Doodles and a can of Coca-Cola instead.[27]

Victor Feguer requested a single olive with the pit still in.[28]

Wesley Baker: Breaded fish, pasta marinara, green beans, orange fruit punch, bread, and milk (Maryland execution: this was what was on the prison menu that day).[29]

William Bonin: Two pepperoni and sausage pizzas, three servings of chocolate ice cream, and fifteen cans of Coca-Cola.[30]

Timothy McVeigh: Two pints of mint chocolate-chip ice cream.[25][26]

A very close friend and coworker DELIVERED THIS ICE CREAM, and our company still delivers this IC EVERY WEEK to the prison in Terra Haute IN!!! And on at least 10 special occasions threw the years I have delivered it to the Fed Pen out there. The prison as a whole goes threw about 300 sleeves of IC a week, that's 2400 pints in seven days. And thats only if your a good boy!!! :super:

Edited by Bean.223

Glad I read this thread, reminded me of the awesomes.

Salad: Little chicken caesar salad, with bacon.

drink - water

Appetizers: Cheese and bacon potato skins. Mozzarella sticks, buffalo wings.

drink - water

Meal:

Corned beef. Twice baked potatoes, steak fries, and mashed red potatoes with bacon. Corn on the cob.

drink - diet pepsi (hey, shut up!)

Aftermeal meal:

Some buffalo tenders, spicy as shit. A couple slices of pizza with bacon.

drink - BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER. Whatever I'm in the mood for. And a couple shots of JD or wild turkey, depending on my mood.

Dessert:

Banana creme pie.

And finally, a wheelchair to get my bloated and probably barfing fat ass to the injection chamber.

Edited by Twinsen