• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy crap, it's back!   O.K. Anything with John Wayne!!! "Listen up, pilgrims, we're gonna ride into town and round up the sheep, kill the men, and rape the women. Let's get it right this time!" Ye

Again with the hating of peoples lives. I also loved 5th Element. It was an original Sci Fi movie, not your typical movie.   Its funny how people hate the original movies with style and yet love the

Come on Classy, Marion Morrison was what every real man should be, you know that. And apparently that's an actor who makes a career out of playing at being a badass while never coming within miles of

Holy crap, the thread is back! Yeah, Sniper was pretty good-Tom Berenger and Billy Zane are good actors. (Billy Zane in Demon Knight was awesome!)

Any movie with Nichole Kidman or Tom Cruise. When will Hollywood realise that those two are box office poison?

Ah you dont give sniper enough credit. It was good in its time.

What I hated about Sniper was how they handled their weapons and their really stupid (IMO) rivalry. It was just lame. But, that is in my opinion. I couldn't even finish watching it.

Tom Berrenger's companion guy held his gun at his hip the whole time. I just thought it was stupid.

Edited by FatalSylence

Don't do it! Monsturd was bad, very bad, and I love ass related humor. You want to see a good "bad" movie, watch Terror at Bloodfart Lake.

I'm not going to say it was good, but i don't think it was as bad as you were making it out to be.

I was able to sit through it, and it was great fun to sit back with a few beers and make fun of.

Don't do it! Monsturd was bad, very bad, and I love ass related humor. You want to see a good "bad" movie, watch Terror at Bloodfart Lake.

I'm not going to say it was good, but i don't think it was as bad as you were making it out to be.

I was able to sit through it, and it was great fun to sit back with a few beers and make fun of.

I may not have been properly lubricated when I viewed it. I'll try again with more beer.

And a new semi-finalst is Tank Girl! Sorry Juggs, that Retardead looks stupid enough to watch, Ill have to wait and see. I also thought the same about Black Sheep (from New Zealand). It was just as cheap to buy it at Wallyworld as to rent it. They have a very different sense of humor than us Americans.

1. Howling 7, New moon rising. (I can't even put to words how bad it is!)

2. Island Claws. (A giant crab at a resort. 'Nuff said!)

3. The Big Hit. (Lou Diamond Phillips, Mark Wahlberg, Christina Applegate. Just plain bad!)

I love the big hit! It was supposed to be 'bad'. Sir, I hate your life with a passion now. :D

1. Howling 7, New moon rising. (I can't even put to words how bad it is!)

2. Island Claws. (A giant crab at a resort. 'Nuff said!)

3. The Big Hit. (Lou Diamond Phillips, Mark Wahlberg, Christina Applegate. Just plain bad!)

I love the big hit! It was supposed to be 'bad'. Sir, I hate your life with a passion now. :D

So I've been told. I may give it another chance too.

God, so many horrible movies out there.

Transformers and trannies 2 were really bad.

GI Joe looks absolutely horrible.

The A-Team movie is going to be a major flop.

All but the most recent Batman movies have been pretty bad.

In all honesty, most of the movies that become hits, the 'popular by the masses' movies like Transformers, Fast and bi curious, Sherlock Holmes etc I really just cannot stand.

The Fifth Element was so bad I did a full Gunny Hartmann...

"Holy Jesus! What the FUCK was THAT?!"

Again with the hating of peoples lives. I also loved 5th Element. It was an original Sci Fi movie, not your typical movie.

Its funny how people hate the original movies with style and yet love the cookie cutter bullshit that is released every year.

• Like 1

One of the worst ever was Austin Powers Goldmember. I was pissed in the first three minutes, if I hadn't given other people a ride I would have left. Pile of shit. They had so many flashbacks to the other movies it should have been Austin Powers 2 1/2.

Master of Disguise is another. Holy shit, I will never get that time back.

What I dont understand is this....

You saw the trailer for "Master of Disguise" and yet, you still paid money to see it. Why was that? What was in the trailer that lead you to believe this would have been a good movie?

Trailer here

Its amazing the movies that people pay to watch and then complain that it was horrible and it was painfully obvious in the trailer that it would be.

And a new semi-finalst is Tank Girl! Sorry Juggs, that Retardead looks stupid enough to watch, Ill have to wait and see. I also thought the same about Black Sheep (from New Zealand). It was just as cheap to buy it at Wallyworld as to rent it. They have a very different sense of humor than us Americans.

Dude, if the new Tank Girl is half as bad as the excruciating original with Lori Petty in the lead role, it will really suck....

• 4 months later...

necrotic thread resurrected.

Recently watched...30 days of night: dark days, splice and Human centipede. lmao wow where do I start. Terrible fucking shit. What has happened to movies these days.

people get paid to act this bad? Im in the wrong work.

What I dont understand is this....

You saw the trailer for "Master of Disguise" and yet, you still paid money to see it. Why was that? What was in the trailer that lead you to believe this would have been a good movie?

Trailer here

Its amazing the movies that people pay to watch and then complain that it was horrible and it was painfully obvious in the trailer that it would be.

Since this was resurrected, I'll defend myself now. I never actually saw the trailer for the Master of Disguise, I saw Dana whatshisname was in it and I figured it was worth a 3 dollar rental. My mistake.

My new latest bad movie is The Frogs or Frogs, something like that. I just can't figure out what's going on. I also got The Fog in a two pack with something else, it doesn't look good enough to open.

...I also got The Fog in a two pack with something else, it doesn't look good enough to open.

The Fog is indeed terrible.

The Mist, however, is pretty good.

Yeah, I liked The Mist, too.

That ending? :o I would have taken one of soldier's guns and offed myself after that.

...I also got The Fog in a two pack with something else, it doesn't look good enough to open.

That ending? :o I would have taken one of soldier's guns and offed myself after that.

Yeah, it's beautifully tragic. It's his own fault he ran out of rounds, though. If he'd thought about it, he could have been a lot more efficient. :D

Yeah, it's beautifully tragic. It's his own fault he ran out of rounds, though. If he'd thought about it, he could have been a lot more efficient. :D

ALWAYS save the last round for yourself. Keep it in a pocket seperate if you have to.

Damn those wheel guns! :lolol:

Just yesterday, "MacGruber", shows how advertisement lies. suppose to be funny?

Horrible indeed. I figured since the SNL skits it originated from were semi-funny, that the movie would be OK. A buddy rented it at a Red Box and we watched it. Holy shit was it bad. Good thing it was only $1.

Some things are better left as 5 minute skits on comedy shows.........MacGruber was one of them.