hey... was that the whole tank????

always wondered how much "fire" was in one of them things....

The tank is on his back.

The propane thingy is just for lighting off the fun . . .

hey... was that the whole tank????

always wondered how much "fire" was in one of them things....

The tank is on his back.

The propane thingy is just for lighting off the fun . . .

I think he was asking if the tank on his back was full or only partially full. If they run out that fast it wouldn't be worth hauling around. Well I guess it still would be. :super:

I'll take 4.

Do any states have regulations on flame-throwers? For some reason, I'm remembering reading that most places don't even worry about regulating those.........and I swear I remember reading that even the anti-fun (or anti-gun, same thing) state of NY allows flame-throwers. I could be wrong though.

Either way, that looks like a hell of a lotta fun. I need something like that for when I see a spider.

Do any states have regulations on flame-throwers?

I don't know about individual states, but it's not considered a "firearm" and thus not covered by the NFA.

The tanks were not full.

I'll take 4.

Do any states have regulations on flame-throwers? For some reason, I'm remembering reading that most places don't even worry about regulating those.........and I swear I remember reading that even the anti-fun (or anti-gun, same thing) state of NY allows flame-throwers. I could be wrong though.

Either way, that looks like a hell of a lotta fun. I need something like that for when I see a spider.

I havn't found any regulations in NY law against them. Farmers use devices similar, thats what keeps them from getting banned.

Unfortunatly the farmer variety isn't as much fun, and the military reproductions went for more money than I paid for both of my trucks.

You can keep a eye out and get a deal occasionaly, But I always run across something else to spend my cash on befor i find those deals.

I have to wonder though, how much is involved in making one from scratch? A home brew can't be that expensive...

I wanna make a blaster.

I don't know the laws, but boy what a surprise if anyone's hassleing you at a stop light!

If you hit it after getting pulled over (before the officer gets along side you :rolleyes: ) He may not even approach the car to ticket you! :up:

I figure a momentary foot switch that operates a solenoid, high pressure fuel injector type fuel pumps & igniters like you'd find on a gas stove. The switch would operate all functions at the same time, so I wouldn't have to move my hands to use it, just step on a button.

I don't know what type of nozzles to use though. Maybe high flow fuel injectors?

Gasoline from the gas tank would be the fuel supply.

Here's what it does... Too bad the guy doesn't make the kit any longer.

I wanna make a blaster.

I don't know the laws, but boy what a surprise if anyone's hassleing you at a stop light!

If you hit it after getting pulled over (before the officer gets along side you :rolleyes: ) He may not even approach the car to ticket you! :up:

I figure a momentary foot switch that operates a solenoid, high pressure fuel injector type fuel pumps & igniters like you'd find on a gas stove. The switch would operate all functions at the same time, so I wouldn't have to move my hands to use it, just step on a button.

I don't know what type of nozzles to use though. Maybe high flow fuel injectors?

Gasoline from the gas tank would be the fuel supply.

Here's what it does... Too bad the guy doesn't make the kit any longer.

Just another tool for our war in the Zombie Attacks!