AUTO PLUG TAC 47 T.A.R.G.E.T

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone offers to sell a product without showing what the plug actually does except for a picture. Smells like a scam and the only guarantee you have is that it is probably a guaranteed piece of shit

Well you guys can count on me for a detailed report. I plan to test a wide range of ammo, especially the cheap shit. I'll also compair the factory plug, the gun fixer plug and TAC 47's new auto pulg.

Posted Images

ETA GENTLEMEN... The time has come... We have a semi hard date. Next Wednesday is our shipping date. :grimace:

Thats awesome. Any idea on how many will be going out? Just the first 20 or will you get into the 50 pre-orders after that?

This

Double This.

Just pre ordered one and I haven't even bought my Saiga yet....

I hope I didn't miss a coupon code or something...

$47 and change with shipping...

If it works it'll be worth every penny

Edited by vader205

I am anxious to hear from you folks once you have these installed and tested in your guns.

Please, makes sure that in your testing to run magazines with mixed powered loads and that the spents shells of all loads are ejecting in the same manner.

I am anxious to hear from you folks once you have these installed and tested in your guns.

Please, makes sure that in your testing to run magazines with mixed powered loads and that the spents shells of all loads are ejecting in the same manner.

I suspect that no matter how regulated the system is, the distances will still vary due to the difference in recoil.

I suspect that no matter how regulated the system is, the distances will still vary due to the difference in recoil.

Yeah, as far as I'm concerned if it a) reliably feeds pretty much whatever you throw at it without FTEs, etc., and B) let's enough gas escape so the bolt doesn't hit the back of the gun then the regulator has done it's job. Having mixed shells land in a small pile next to me doesn't really matter to me.

Edited by Indy

Well you guys can count on me for a detailed report. I plan to test a wide range of ammo, especially the cheap shit. I'll also compair the factory plug, the gun fixer plug and TAC 47's new auto pulg. I'll also test between the factory front recoil spring and the reduced recoil spring. I've already purchased 100 Federal Bulk, 100 Winchester Bulk, 100 Remington Bulk, Winchester rifled slugs and Wincherster 00 buck. I'm also going to buy some specialty 12 ga. ammo like the Brenneke Special Forces Short Mag 2 3/4" and some 1900 fps Winchester Supreme Gold Sabot Slugs. Any other ammo suggestions will be considered. :super:

Edited by Bridis
  • Like 3

Well you guys can count on me for a detailed report. I plan to test a wide range of ammo, especially the cheap shit. I'll also compair the factory plug, the gun fixer plug and TAC 47's new auto pulg. I'll also test between the factory front recoil spring and the reduced recoil spring. I've already purchased 100 Federal Bulk, 100 Winchester Bulk, 100 Remington Bulk, Winchester rifled slugs and Wincherster 00 buck. I'm also going to buy some specialty 12 ga. ammo like the Brenneke Special Forces Short Mag 2 3/4" and some 1900 fps Winchester Supreme Gold Sabot Slugs. Any other ammo suggestions will be considered. :super:

Thats exactly what we want to hear Bridis....Good man.

Bridis,

Let me know whe you are going to do this. My S12 is up and running I will meet you at the range. Unless you found some vacant land up there in Pt St Lucy.

Bridis,

Let me know whe you are going to do this. My S12 is up and running I will meet you at the range. Unless you found some vacant land up there in Pt St Lucy.

I'm looking to see if I can get on some private property. But I'll let you know. I may need someone to hold the camera, while I.... :killer:

Bridis,

I'm looking to see if I can get on some private property. But I'll let you know. I may need someone to hold the camera, while I.... :killer:

Let me know, I have portable Canopies we can put up so we dont get fried by the Fl Sun, I also have a Camera Tripod, no need to hold the Camera.

Looks like testing plans are coming together. My boss is going to let me shoot on his property. So I'll be able to gather a lot more information without bothersome range officers and other shooters. I'll be able to rapid fire and measure ejection differences. I also ordered some more test ammo. I got some 2 3/4" Brenneke K.O. Slugs (1600 fps), 2 3/4" Winchester Supreme Elite XP3 Sabot Slugs (300 grain / 2000 fps), 2 3/4" Winchester Supreme Platinum Tip Hollow Point Sabot Slugs (400 grain / 1700 fps) and some 3" Brenneke Gold Magnum Slugs (1502 fps / Muzzle energy 3014 ft/lbs)