Think there would be any issues of the LRBHO not working with a JT Engineering magwell installed?

Thanks

Eric

Does not look like a problem.

But I have a customer gun coming in Monday to install a unit.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rofl.   It had to happen eventually, Shannon.

Well isn't that just awesome.  

Here's the "Something Special" I promised.   Works with any current production mag/drum with no modifications.   Replaces the current manual BHO.   One quality steel part and one replacement spr

Posted Images

Think there would be any issues of the LRBHO not working with a JT Engineering magwell installed?

Thanks

Eric

If you would be so kind as to let us know how it goes I can garauntee one more unit moving out the door:)

This addition makes for the ultimate 3 gun shotgun.

Thanks

Eric

Thanks

Eric

If you would be so kind as to let us know how it goes I can garauntee one more unit moving out the door:)

Thanks

Eric

You're really gonna like it when I polish the release out so it automatically closes as soon as a loaded mag is seated.......:smoke:

• Like 2

Very Interesting, I got a call about this today! Nice work Tom!I am curious if it will work with my modded bolt. I have all the old tricks to improve feed.

Edited by Azrial
  • Like 1

Very Interesting, I got a call about this today! Nice work Tom!I am curious if it will work with my modded bolt. I have all the old tricks to improve feed.

Yepp, works fine.......with all the bolt mods.

• Like 1

Thanks

Eric

Thanks

Eric

You're really gonna like it when I polish the release out so it automatically closes as soon as a loaded mag is seated.......:smoke:

Well that makes me think I might be sending the gun to you???

Very exciting news in the world of S12s.

Eric

Thanks,

It looks like i'll start installing these units Monday...................

Patent paperwork is all good................

I'll spend the rest of the summer in the AC .......puttin in these little darlins.

Excellent! Been waiting for a functional LRBHO that doesn't require magazine mods for ages. Is there provision for the development of a bolt release button/lever at a later date? This, with a mag well and non-reciprocating left-hand charging handle = my dream shotgun.

Excellent! Been waiting for a functional LRBHO that doesn't require magazine mods for ages. Is there provision for the development of a bolt release button/lever at a later date? This, with a mag well and non-reciprocating left-hand charging handle = my dream shotgun.

Yes, The Mk 1 Mod 1 , will have a bolt release option, but I doubt that many will want to spend the extra for the upgrade after the Mk 1 is in their hands.

All good news.

Ive already got my saiga all apart while doing some mods. Will having it apart help with reduced time for the installation compared to a already assembled gun?

Could you post some pics so we could see how it fits?

So I can wrap my head around this....the "MK 1" simply locks the bolt back on the last round. I'm thinking that having the bolt automatically go forward as soon as the mag is inserted is a bit unneeded, for my application at least since I already have a left side charging handle which makes releasing a rear locked bolt about as simple as working an M4.

If I was to order the lrbho as it stands right now and installed it the mechanism would

only lock the bolt back and not release it once the mag is inserted....like in your video from page 1? If so, expect a call as soon as word that it works with the magwell is posted:)

Thanks for answering all the questions from my non-mechanical thinking ass:)

Eric

Edited by towerofpower93

All good news.

Ive already got my saiga all apart while doing some mods. Will having it apart help with reduced time for the installation compared to a already assembled gun?

Could you post some pics so we could see how it fits?

Pics will come a little later...........

I'm glad I poked my head back in here, actually some valuable content instead of the usual rants about (insert your issue here).

This is great news, thanks Tom for putting in the R&D. I call in Monday to get on the list for the parts kit.

the mechanism would only lock the bolt back and not release it once the mag is inserted....like in your video from page 1?

the first version, yes. There are plans to have it autorelease the bolt, but not at this time in production, so no....it wont release automatically with this run of the part....

the mechanism would only lock the bolt back and not release it once the mag is inserted....like in your video from page 1?

the first version, yes. There are plans to have it autorelease the bolt, but not at this time in production, so no....it wont release automatically with this run of the part....

Thanks for the info and holding our hands down this uncharted road.

Expect an order in a few days:)

Thanks again for all you guys at CGW do for the Saiga community.

Eric

It actually is a well thought out design, and a good way to handle the issue.

Tom will release more info as he sees fit, and I will try to help him answer questions, if I can, and I am allowed....

OK, The phones are a little busy..............If you don't get an answer , leave a message and we will give you a call back for your order.

Translation....

OH FUCK!!!

The phones are ringing off the hook!

We're gonna get thousands of orders in a week at this rate!

How will we find time do any business other than installing & producing these damned things!

• Like 1

Will both versions be available at some point, or is it just the first run of kits?

Will both versions be available at some point, or is it just the first run of kits?

We are planning on having two versions in production.