Shorter stocks help too. Just make sure it fits right or she'll get smacked in the nose and never forgive you. Most of the pictures in this topic the stocks are to long for the Girl using it.

I can agree with that.

My old lady is USMC, so she has a little background in firearm handling. She qualified like shes suppose to at the range with an M16a2. She has more formal training then i do.

Edited by Mullet Man

Chevy, you're taking it out of context, notice the quotation marks around "ho"? It appears to me as he is mocking what the asshat chilerelleno called his woman in the #2 reply.

reread the thread from top to that post and you'll see it.

yeah chevy dont get bent, i was mocking the other asshat. i was raised in a house with just my mother and sister for the most part, and i learned young to treat every woman with respect. plus shes more than happy with me, took her forever to come around to my awsomeness but she couldnt be happier than she is now...

if chile had said that in person around her the first thing that woulda happened is a a good fight. i aint no black belt but i know hed feel it the next morning. and chevy i wholeheartedly agree about what people are allowed to get away with outside of the fight club. highly doubt anyone would use that language if we were putting a couple back at the bar. oh well, i love the girl and she knows it, plus i found out the hard way a while ago she can kick my ass cause i wont hit a woman, so no calling her anything 'cept babe or hun. sorry stupid digression

css and mullet i know the length of pull on both rifles is a little long fer her, but there aint much i can do to fix it. no collapsing stocks allowed in the constitution state, plus that was the second time shed shot the 22.

my red ryders just her size but that aint no fun.

i'm pretty sure i put the shortest stock on my saiga i could find, and the 22 is smaller than most of my pellet guns and is toy sized. shes been handling the 22 fine so far, anything else ill have to find youth model furniture

oh and chevy i added a disclaimer to th original post so that no one misreads anything i said.

Chevy, you're taking it out of context, notice the quotation marks around "ho"? It appears to me as he is mocking what the asshat chilerelleno called his woman in the #2 reply.

yeah chevy dont get bent, i was mocking the other asshat. i was raised in a house with just my mother and sister for the most part, and i learned young to treat every woman with respect. plus shes more than happy with me, took her forever to come around to my awsomeness but she couldnt be happier than she is now...

if chile had said that in person around her the first thing that woulda happened is a a good fight. i aint no black belt but i know hed feel it the next morning. and chevy i wholeheartedly agree about what people are allowed to get away with outside of the fight club. highly doubt anyone would use that language if we were putting a couple back at the bar. oh well, i love the girl and she knows it, plus i found out the hard way a while ago she can kick my ass cause i wont hit a woman, so no calling her anything 'cept babe or hun. sorry stupid digression

What a mess.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 2

i hear ya chevy.

wonder if the mods could delete all the bullshit irrelevant posts? not worth having that crap on here. or mods if you think its appropriat delete the thread altogether, shame it went down the drain. apologies to everyone

• Like 1

I'm just seeing this. WTF chile?! Why ya wanna go bustin on the man like that? I don't get it some of the negative bullshit that comes outa some people sometimes. WHY?

And to all the fucksticks around here who habitually go out of their way to play billy badass or smartass....WTF is wrong with you people????

Have some fucking RESPECT for people DAMN!

Shitcan the thread though? Why? To cover up more BS? It started out as a good thread. Let it run it's course and not get stashed away like so many other good threads gone bad, because of assholes taking them there.

Anyone else have a vote on that?

Aside from all the total trolling bullshit.... Congrats on getting your lady to enjoy handling your Saiga. Looks like she's well on the way to learning more and enjoying shooting with you. All women should learn to shoot guns, long guns and handguns. I introduced my girl to my Saigas and Pistols within a month of the time we met. I think it was actually much less than a month. She had a damn blast!! Shot my S-.410 first and worked her way up to the S-12. She did very well too...and still does to this day. A woman needs to be introduced slowly to any firearm, just like a man. You don't hand someone who's never fired a gun, the biggest thing you have available. (well my dad did...lol...and his 12ga pump put me right on my ass when I was 8...but it was fun I guess.....lol....for him. It fuckin pisse me off to see all these vids on youtube of chicks getting knocked on their ass by some dickhead not doing things right. WTF? Too many people try to scare someone instead of actually teach them. Racegal did awesome with all my guns she's fired. She did catch some purple and orange discoloring of the shoulder once from firing my S-20 with slugs and a tank top, but weathered it like a seasoned pro! She was taught to hold the gun tight to her shoulder and that steel AK butt plate just did what it does. She was fine with it.

As far as that whole wimmens leaning back thing goes.....well that's natural when trying to hold up an S-12...I know that. You have to be taught to lean forward into it. Still though, Sandi kicks ass with my Saigas, all of em....and the Glock.

Good on ya bro!

post-1293-0-52116300-1289981063_thumb.jpg

post-1293-151990_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-43039200-1289981192_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-47700200-1289981225_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-74811300-1289981270_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-71437300-1289981285_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-42131000-1289981791_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice to see some ladies like yours and Mullet Man's that have overcome the seemingly stereotypical "lean back" stance that a lot of women have. :super:

I believe the main cause is lack of arm strength.

I agree.

I have a Remington 597. It was my first gun I ever bought (yeah, I got into the shooting sports late). Fun little plinker.

My girlfriend will shoot every now-n-then, but she just doesn't really have an interest in shooting, other than to make me happy. :cryss: I even offered to buy her any gun she wanted. Even that didn't work.

I just got wifey a Remmy 597 last year at a gun show for $135. It's a little short for me, but she digs it.

Keep up the good work 86Camero, I got my wife a Walther p22, Remmy 597, Marlin .22mag, and a Mossy .410 pump. We have a blast together.

yeah kt me and my girl are both getting on to getting our pistol permits, so its gonna be time to teach her how to shoot a pistola soon... dont have the funds to buy a trainer so she gonna have to learn on a fullsize so im trying to build up her confindence in gun handling. ceryainly the most fun ive had in a long while is theaching her to pull a trigger

I highly recommend a Walther P22 for your wife's first handgun, if somehow the funds allow. Those things are fun as hell, and obviously cheap to feed. Barely any noticeable recoil, too.

My buddy got one for his wife and I hi-jacked it at the range because it's so fun to shoot.

• Like 1

yeah a little 22 auto would be nice, the guy and gal that were at the range sunday right next to us were shooting a 22 walther, ill prolly get something else cause ive never been a fan of a walther. i used to have a ton of fun shooting a browning buckmark whan i was younger. for kids or women def a good training peice, and tons of fun even afterwards. within a month of shooting the buckmark i had a makaroc down pretty good, and shortly after that i was shooting a fullsize kimber custom. a 22 pistol is on the buy list, but i think my girl is gonna need something to carry to work. shes a shipment shift leader for a clothing store and has to be there at 4 in the morning, and the project over the fence from here job makes the both of us uncomfortable. maybe a keltec pf9 or something, but a different subject for a different thread

oh and cobra, looks like racegals having a ton of fun going by the smile on her face. wish the saiga shotties were available in connecticut, my girl would have a ton of fun with a 410 saiga, but i think ill have to find her a mossberg youth in 410.

and those people that put up the videos of girls getting smashed in the face by a pistol of knocked on their ass deserve a good right to left lesson from the back of a hand.

edited to fix typos

Edited by 86camaro
  • Like 1

Bullshit chevy, guess you missed the +1 I gave you too...:rolleyes:

I gave you a -1 for getting on your little pee pee stool and trying to get the man's thread tossed in the trash. What positive input did you have to this thread BTW?

Billshit chevy, guess you missed the +1 I gave you too...:rolleyes:

I gave you a -1 for getting on your little pee pee stool and trying to get the man's thread tossed in the trash. What positive input did you have to this thread BTW?

nevermind. :angel:

Edited by Chevyman097

ummm....wow....I think everyones stressed lately....... :eek:

I enjoyed the fact that my wife is not the only one who has worn her tactical slippers to the range! (end of your vid)

haha yeah i busted her chops that she shoulda worn boots after i was stuck parking in 3 inches of mud. she get cold so she wears what keeps her warm... wait il the winter ill try to get pictures of her in her top secret tactical stealth scarf, but need old man winter to come around in order to justify using those haha

I enjoyed the fact that my wife is not the only one who has worn her tactical slippers to the range! (end of your vid)

haha yeah i busted her chops that she shoulda worn boots after i was stuck parking in 3 inches of mud. she get cold so she wears what keeps her warm... wait il the winter ill try to get pictures of her in her top secret tactical stealth scarf, but need old man winter to come around in order to justify using those haha

I noticed the red hair...

She Irish?

Irish girls shoot in a wide variety of attire...

A02_IRAsized.jpg

• Like 1

She Irish?

A02_IRAsized.jpg

Lookin' good to me. Even with a mask on she's damn sexy.

Edited by chupa

Apparently I missed some thing.

Edited: Corba, blow a goat. :lolol:

Sorry man; I accidentally -1'd you on this post. I made up for it elsewhere.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

She Irish?

A02_IRAsized.jpg

haha irish scottish but mostly italian, she acts way more italian than anything else, complete with massive family. oh and and i could get her to shoot in a sundress, in the summer, dont know if the r/o would appreciate the mask though. if they did i have a buddy of mines whos a furry that wants to make a video if him shooting in his fox outfit.

oh, i dont do that furry crap, they are weirdos

haha irish scottish but mostly italian, she acts way more italian than anything else, complete with massive family. oh and and i could get her to shoot in a sundress, in the summer, dont know if the r/o would appreciate the mask though. if they did i have a buddy of mines whos a furry that wants to make a video if him shooting in his fox outfit.

We have members who talk to themselves, A fur wouldn't be suprising at all to me. I love the diversity this site shows.

You should make the video, Be sure to get some music for it too, Maybe something from a disney movie?

Do it for the LOLs!

Good for you 86camaro, and FUCK the "hater". I'm guessing he probably doesn't have a nice girl to share his hobby with.

It's good to start out slow with .22, and work your way up. The quickest way to ruin the experience for them is to have them shooting large caliber when they're not ready for it. Make sure you teach her proper safety, weapon functioning, and basic shooting skills. Also, you'd be surprised at how brave your girl will become at shooting larger calibers if you bring one of her friends along next time, LOL.

I try to take a friend who is new to shooting everytime I hit the range, teach them gun safety and make it fun. It really can make a difference in changing people's opinions of guns, and can open up a new hobby for them.

Also, it's great to have a wife (or girlfriend) that actually gets excited about you bringing home a new gun instead of complaining about it! :super:

DSC00566.jpg

Edited by sharkbit
  • Like 2

We have members who talk to themselves, A fur wouldn't be suprising at all to me. I love the diversity this site shows.

You should make the video, Be sure to get some music for it too, Maybe something from a disney movie?

Do it for the LOLs!

haha yeah now that i think of i think we will- heas already got a bunch of videos that hes made most of em are pretty funnyLink ti his channel his tips of the day make me lol

Good for you 86camaro, and FUCK the "hater". I'm guessing he probably doesn't have a nice girl to share his hobby with.

It's good to start out slow with .22, and work your way up. The quickest way to ruin the experience for them is to have them shooting large caliber when they're not ready for it. Make sure you teach her proper safety, weapon functioning, and basic shooting skills. Also, you'd be surprised at how brave your girl will become at shooting larger calibers if you bring one of her friends along next time, LOL.

I try to take a friend who is new to shooting everytime I hit the range, teach them gun safety and make it fun. It really can make a difference in changing people's opinions of guns, and can open up a new hobby for them.

Also, it's great to have a wife (or girlfriend) that actually gets excited about you bringing home a new gun instead of complaining about it! :super:

DSC00566.jpg

yeah ive been teaching her how to clear malfunctions, and how to check all my firearms to see if they are loaded. she knows most of the basics, but when we take our ccw class im sure the refresher will do both of us some good. most of safe handling is common sense anyways. most of my friends already shoot, they just seem allergic to paying to go to the range.

oh and she has no problem when i say "found another gun i want" but ive also given myself a two gun allowance per year for now so i'll never go nuts. she loves saigas now though, already made closet room for when she gets one.

Look at this girl: my Saiga is bigger than her, but she loves shooting all my big guns! I mean, the first of my pistols that she wanted to shoot was my .44 mag!

post-10789-0-60252400-1290104484_thumb.jpg

haha yeah shes just getting comfy with 223 so it might be a little while till she wants to shoot 44 mag or a 12gauge but im sure she'll get there. ill let her progress at her own pace, i dont want her to get scared and make shooting unenjoyable for her

All I know is that back 27 years ago, my wife didn't know a thing about shooting at all, now, she is proud of her"guns! A 357 snubby, a Mossy Pursuader fully tricked out, and she can shoot anything in the cabinet! You can't beat your best friend and wife being one in the same and having your back and knowing how to shoot.

A .22 rifle is a GREAT place to learn basics and safety, and as y'all see in the pics, she's workin the Saiga now....that's how ya do it, Bubba!!

DSC00566.jpg

Well I'll be damned if that isn't one huge shit-eatin grin she's rocking! Guns tend to do that to people. :super:

Look at this girl: my Saiga is bigger than her, but she loves shooting all my big guns! I mean, the first of my pistols that she wanted to shoot was my .44 mag!

post-10789-0-60252400-1290104484_thumb.jpg

You should caption that pic; "World's largest Saiga-12!". :lolol: It looks massive compared to your little lady.

• 5 months later...

so it warmed up and the range isnt a mud pit anymore so we went to the range... and for those of you who complained the title of this thread was misleading the first time around this should rectify it- enjoy. oh and yes the vert grip is a bit forward for her but well make sure hes is set up good for her when she buys it and i build it

I got my wife to fire a 22 pistol ONCE. Took 5 minutes of coaxing and she put it down and left crying. no joke. Whats funny is last week she was a gun range that advertises in her paper and she did a full police interactive video training session with best i can guess from her description co2 pistols. She was proud she was nailing bad guys and not hitting civilians right and left.

Congrats on getting your g/f to go shooting i tried it once with my wife she didn't care for it too much. i let her shoot my 9mm and she held the gun so loose because she was expecting the recoil and the noise she would get an ejection failure. but i keep trying to get her to learn she did shoot my mossberg 500 a few times didn't care for the kick. And women shooting guns is HOT.