i dont know squat about the guy but he seems to have a reputable reputation...first thing is how do i send my generic saiga 12 to him?...ffl dealer needed?..can i ship the gun UPS?...i like the SO2 conversion and thats what i think i am going to get....are the night sights worth the $120bucks and does the night sights install in the HK sights?...as you can see i dunno crap about this and any help is appreciated on what i need to do to get this gun converted...finally..what is the guys quality like and is it worth the money?...id especially like to hear from you guys who have a tromix conversion..thanks

You have to place an order via email; ordering is closed for this month, but new orders will be taken around 1 Feb. Watch the website for details.

After you have received your order confirmation you can send in your gun. Current lead time is about 90 days.

Tromix are the best conversions bar none..."IMO" lol

i dont know squat about the guy but he seems to have a reputable reputation...first thing is how do i send my generic saiga 12 to him?...ffl dealer needed?..can i ship the gun UPS?...i like the SO2 conversion and thats what i think i am going to get....are the night sights worth the $120bucks and does the night sights install in the HK sights?...as you can see i dunno crap about this and any help is appreciated on what i need to do to get this gun converted...finally..what is the guys quality like and is it worth the money?...id especially like to hear from you guys who have a tromix conversion..thanks

Tromix is the standard that the Saiga conversion industry is judged by.

I own a Saiga 12 that I had done by Tony in 2007 and Tony does flat-out amazing work. Having done several conversions myself, the welded up holes and welded on backplate with the attention to detail make them look like they were manufactured that way.

That said, there are other guys that do great jobs (most are business members on this forum), but you are getting the best IMHO when you get a Tromix.

The only bad things you will ever hear about Tromix is from other inferior companies trying to make a name for themselves by bad-mouthing the competition.

There is a reason why he has such a waiting list.

Oh and about the night sights: yes, you have to already have the Hk sights installed.

Are they worth the money? It's an opinion, but I can tell you that they have the best sight picture ive seen. There's a reason we carry them.

They are the apex of the saiga world and pretty much what they set there mind to build. They have shared more information on this forum then you have time to read. Never AWOL and stand by what they build. You can get somethink like a "Tromix" but its not a equal. Your gun will hold more value with the Tromix

name and workmanship.

Thank you everyone. Alljacks, right on that is a good point. TROMIX conversions are priced very close to everyone elses, but have a higher resale value.

Also in the matter of SBS's, no one has more knowledge or experience than Tony. His guns basically created the S12 market that we all now enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...