Sons of Guns review at subguns

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish I could say "sorry" to the 250-270 or so Class 3's or 07's that auditioned for this show but didn't get picked . But , I'm pretty cool with the way things worked out

I don't watch the show, don't even know anything about RJ. Just know they advertise some services here.   So don't shoot the messanger, but since a lot of you are RJ customers, you might take a loo

Talk about mistakes. You made 7 spelling mistakes, never mind grammar in just a few lines of text and you didn't have a network adviser, producer and editor screwing with anything. You should really

Posted a link, if ya'll want to get upset, then just have a mod delete the post. Easy as that.

Wasn't trying to upset anyone.

If you don't like what they are posting, then you should be posting over there showing your support, instead of bitching here.

I guess it's easier to shoot the messenger, than post supportive posts in that thread.

Edited by C&S Metall-Werkes

Those guys are missing the point, SoG is a TV Program, it is not a training film. I bet that they are a hoot to watch a movie with....not. This kind of behavior is strictly motivated by childlike jealousy. I never expected it to be the real, day to day life of a custom gun smith! Most of the time that would make paint drying look exciting!

As to complaints that people here are biased toward SoG and do not want to hear their silly assed commentary on each episode, well Will is a friend of the board and one of us, what the hell would you expect?

• Like 4

If you don't like what they are posting, then you should be posting over there showing your support, instead of bitching here.

There's a difference between "bitching", and laughing at those guys. I, for one, am laughing at them. I know Craigslist Subguns is popular with the NFA crowd, but it seems they still have their share of asshats.

• Like 1

Posted a link, if ya'll want to get upset, then just have a mod delete the post. Easy as that.

I guess it's easier to shoot the messenger, than post supportive posts in that thread.

Didn't you know that it's Messenger Season!

• Like 1

I aint mad at ya man. It seems you caught some in a bad mood!! :haha::lolol:

They made numerous mistakes calling the 37mm a "m203" and "grenade luncher" over and over. They paid $1500 for a 2-300 dollar flare launcher... They may want to check local laws on discharge of firearms and fireworks, i know its not legal in city limits here.

They dident know how to build a m2 .50 cal, and dident know how to adjust the buffer to make it run properly. Then made themselfs look bad by allowing a show on it. Not good for an 07FFL.

The cannon show they admitted to breaking laws. He said he rigged the building with tannerite the night before. Because of the legal loophole that allows us to use tannerite, you have to use it at the time of mixing, otherwise you have to meet storage requirements. IE explosive permit and storage magazine or bunker. You cant leave that stuff sitting arround mixed.

The guys at red jacket should be a little more careful, your drawing the wrong kind of attention.

They bought the whole rifle/launcher.

I still don't think it was a good deal.

I aint mad at ya man. It seems you caught some in a bad mood!! :haha::lolol:

:lolol:

Thanks man!

• Like 1

Those guys are missing the point, SoG is a TV Program, it is not a training film. I bet that they are a hoot to watch a movie with....not. This kind of behavior is strictly motivated by childlike jealousy. I never expected it to be the real, day to day life of a custom gun smith! Most of the time that would make paint drying look exciting!

As to complaints that people here are biased toward SoG and do not want to hear their silly assed commentary on each episode, well Will is a friend of the board and one of us, what the hell would you expect?

^ This.

• Like 2

give CS metal a break...ive been in there shop and they are decent even though they are across the river and in missouri...they do have a mule barn behind there shop so you get the idea...im not too keen on posting links to other chat forums though other then may be the benelli forum..its like you dont go into a gay bar looking to hook up with pussy....do your bar research...now if the main bitch is about all these shows and dealers showing off there builds on you tube and countless photos of kitchen table builds well i say they are a gift to the antis...sometimes we are our own worst enemy...i knew we were in for some shit when the md20's started showing up on you tube...stupid stupid idea...rant off..god speed

I am going to try to watch it tonight. I really want to like it, but I think the producers and a couple of other factors just won't let me.

Try to remember that this is TV and NOT reality. With network involvement "REALITY" is not possible.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

I am going to try to watch it tonight. I really want to like it, but I think the producers and a couple of other factors just won't let me.

Try to remember that this is TV and NOT reality. With network involvement "REALITY" is not possible.

Enjoy.

you know that and i know that..but i can bet your red ass there is a 100% chance some anti gun congressman will be showing footage of the stupidity of gun owners and how we must have common sense gun laws and that show could be the video...also guarantee 90% of the public will believe what they seen due to years of brain dead tele watching and then we all can come in here and bitch and moan about the good old days...personally..i think it was better when we only had the fishing and logging soap operas...thats just my take...god speed

Enjoy.

Bridis,

You and I tend to clash on quite a few things, but on occasion, you convey a thought to me that is enlightening.... yet simple. I tend to get wrapped up in the details and often miss the overall view. I can't see the tree for the small branches and leaves. This is one of those moments. I will try to see the tree tonight ;)

Damn can't believe you posted something like that. I am new here, but that was shameful. Would be a good candidate for the wall.

Oh yeah?

Red Jacket does Saiga conversions. Red Jacket is a Saiga-forum advertiser. The thread on Subguns.com is about Red Jacket.

Which made my post Saiga related. Having a hard time figuring that out?

Being that Red Jacket is part of this forum, and the thread was about him, I thought people here would want to see the link. That's why I posted it.

As far as me saying have some respect...I was trying to avoid a board-to-board flame war.

Stick that in your "Wall"

ROFL that is too funny, love this forum :D

Uh oh...just noticed there are quite a few posts on this latest one I haven't read yet......

BRB

:angel:

Hi Evil!

:lolol:

Yo brother! Remember...it's just TV. Most people are not as lucky as we are.

As for the subguns link......and the pink in the stink....yuk. Don't even WANT to see what is being said. DON"T GIVE A FUCK what's being said there OR on barfcom. I have not...and WILL not waste one second of my time going there to find out either. I don't see why there are so many people like us who enjoy the living shit out of firearms, and spend as much money and time on them as we do, and there always have to be stoopid ass little forum rivalries and shit popping up, and shit being talked about other people...either cross forum or on the same fucking forum! WTF?

C&S...thanks anyway for posting the link, I'm sure there are some who actually want to know what's being said around on some other forums, I'm just not one of em....and I doubt if Will really cares. Real talent and great customer service ALWAYS rises to the top. Nuff said.... :smoke:

• Like 1

I kinda think that if red jacket hadn't got the show and a different shop got it, IT would have been an AR build of the week show. " this week we use a BLANK upper and a Blank Lower!!" " Stay tuned next week as we build a BLANK lower with a BLANK upper!!!" Just fill in the blank