http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=59630&st=30

Please tell me your not going to buy one of these? cant post a link b/c there not business members anymore and for good reason. Even if they made a good product i wouldnt give those guys a dime of my money. You should look up AA's reputation here and other places.

• Like 1

The word was DINK...and we need something

like that shield for a movie prop.

I just wanted the web site to get speks. And price.

I could make one my self but the time it would take

it would be better on the budjet just to buy one.

If it's just going to be a prop I don't see why you could bust out some cardboard and duct tape, it'd probably improve on their design as well.:lolol:

• Like 1

I have been looking for a fore grip. Might want to check "Bronells"? they had a tri rail set up, you could posibly get a vent cover for a mossberg and fit it to the tri rail? I would just go ahead and save myself time and get a Chaos. Thats what I want to do. They are having a sale on there stuff if you don't mind waiting on a backorder too ship.

Just a thought: using this as a movie prop can only mean there's a movie with a character looking like a helmet wearing mitten sporting retard. Seriously, it looks absolutely short bus droolingly stupid. Please don't put something that moronic on film. It doesn't look cool. It even looked jackassed in the old James Bond movie the idea came from decades ago.

The word was DINK...and we need something

like that shield for a movie prop.

I just wanted the web site to get speks. And price.

I could make one my self but the time it would take

it would be better on the budjet just to buy one.

If it's just going to be a prop I don't see why you could bust out some cardboard and duct tape, it'd probably improve on their design as well.:lolol:

+1 on build your own. Go to Walmart and get a couple cookie sheets. Start cutting, bending, and painting.

Just a thought: using this as a movie prop can only mean there's a movie with a character looking like a helmet wearing mitten sporting retard. Seriously, it looks absolutely short bus droolingly stupid. Please don't put something that moronic on film. It doesn't look cool. It even looked jackassed in the old James Bond movie the idea came from decades ago.

LMFAO. Now that's a combination of words that calls for an encore.

I give you....

The Gripshield.... bitches!!!!

post-22401-0-83502500-1298604660_thumb.jpg

I am selling my 7.62 plates and getting a few of these. Should look awesome on the Saiga 12.

Hmmm......I think it needs a single pole going down to the floor with a little wheel on it. :haha:

I admit I own the VFG without the shield thing. If I would have read up on the douchey behavior I probably wouldn't. Even giving them the benefit of the doubt from some quirks of these forums compared to other gunboards, these guys seem laughably bad.

It does look very different and kinda cool but the grip is just weird. Ergonomic grooved look (that actually makes it uglier) with zero actual ergonomics. The only comfortable grip I get on the thing is thumb over bore, handstop-- and that works for me but it's not what most want in a foregrip.