Just got back from the Tampa gun show...

And you guys should have SEEN the "DEALS"!!!

One table had one S12 for $799 and a couple of tables down had two or three of them for the low, low, price of $899. I was going to show interest in one of them to see if the guy started talking about how they are banned and blah blah blah but I didn't have the patience.

And on a side note...NO deals at the show on anything.

There weren't any deals here at the gun show last week either. I saw an s12 for $899. I had a friend with money from a settlement burning a whole in his pocket and he was offering less on everything and sellers were real negotiable. All I bought was a 50 round shotgun shell bandoler for $20 including tax.

I was at that gun show today as well. I was only able to find one vendor who had any S12s left and they were going for ~$800 IIRC. Has there been a spike in demand for these guns? I've been wanting one for ~9 months and they were in the $500 - $600 range when I was looking.

I was at that gun show today as well. I was only able to find one vendor who had any S12s left and they were going for ~$800 IIRC. Has there been a spike in demand for these guns? I've been wanting one for ~9 months and they were in the $500 - $600 range when I was looking.

If you've waited 9 months you might as well wait a few more. A lot of the vendors here tend to believe that when the BATFE shotgun study results are released they will be in favor of the S-12 and the price will fall to the $500.00 range. Right now there is a shortage of S-12s in the states and prices are through the roof.

Batfe or not, it's supply and demand. As for gun shows, gunbroker fixed the deals on guns. I have some great finds from GB... The gun shows at home are not worth going to.

So you'd say that it's more of a demand issue with the S12 become more popular, rather than vendors waiting on the sidelines for the shotgun study to blow over?

The only thing I usually end up buying at gun shows is ammo, because I save shipping. Everything else is seems outrageously over priced.

+ 1.

The gun shows here in Tucson are lame. Every thing other then ammo is overpriced by $30-$100. Ammo is the only thing that's price is on the level with the rest of the the market.

Are you kidding?

There's never any deals on anything at the Tampa gun show. You have to go to Lakeland for a chance at a fair price.

Got my S-12 there for $500 at the end of February by playing hard with Shoot Straight.

So you'd say that it's more of a demand issue with the S12 become more popular, rather than vendors waiting on the sidelines for the shotgun study to blow over?

There may be some dealers with a back room full of S12s, but mostly there just are not that many for sale. People who remember the previous ATF shotgun import rulings saw the writing on the walls and bought them. I bought 3, from 499 to 600 some in Feb and March.

There may be some dealers with a back room full of S12s, but mostly there just are not that many for sale. People who remember the previous ATF shotgun import rulings saw the writing on the walls and bought them. I bought 3, from 499 to 600 some in Feb and March.

Hopefully that same writing will prompt you to sell the $550.00+ guns before the bottom falls out.

Glad I didnt waste the $5 for parking and stayed home today. Im not impressed with the Tampa gun show at all. There is one guy there that sells pistol pretty cheap. Im pretty sure Shoot Straight sets market value for guns around here and they are super high.

Gotta agree with you about SS. I would not buy a gun from them. I was in the market for an SP101 .357. They had one, $125.00 HIGHER than the next closest seller, and when we couldnt reach a deal, he took the weapon and threw it onto the floor in their booth. People can do as they want, but if they handle items that way, I will NEVER buy from them.

Glad I didnt waste the $5 for parking and stayed home today. Im not impressed with the Tampa gun show at all. There is one guy there that sells pistol pretty cheap. Im pretty sure Shoot Straight sets market value for guns around here and they are super high.

I never buy from shoot straight!! They dont let me conceal in their store!? Ill drive to Florida Gun Exchange in port orange.....im spiteful, but a smart consumer

SF SD

Had a show followed by ANOTHER SHOW 2 weeks later (never happened before)

nothing worth buying.

The 2nd show seemed to pop into existence

2 weeks later unscheduled NEW SHOW trying to sucker retards who got a tax refund from uncle sugar.

Pay for parking and then pay more to walk amongst the sweaty proles for nothing?

If they made me pay for parking I would just say $uc% it.

Looked both shows both wings of hotel,............... NOTHING that wasn't a GD ripoff

Edited by sufi pirate