PROFESSIONAL RUSSIAN Demonstrating Varous Ammo

What is a "Professional" Russian? Does he get paid to be a Russian?

Sorry, he looks like some kid with a ugly disco shotgun to me. Or is this you?

All of this ammo has been out for a long time. Decent demo though, thanks for posting.

Edited by Azrial
  • Like 2

I want some DRAGONS BREATH rounds!!!!! Are they legal for civilians to own? I also heard that Flacette rounds are a federal offense unless you are military...is that true?

You can buy those Flechette rounds at most gun shows. Totally legal.......because they SUCK!!!!! I have bought and tested them myself. COMPLETE and TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY!!!

Load a $20 bill into your gun and just shoot that instead. Most of the needles hit sideways and bounce off of the target, while the rest don't do much of anything at all. If an intruder had on a good leather motorcycle jacket he would probably not have a scratch.

I ended up giving away those rounds for free on this site last year! Yes, I even paid the postage to get those crappy pieces of S**T out of my house.

IMHO anything but buck shot and slugs is an over-glorified waste of money. None seem to do anything that is not already in the bag, so to say.

Edited by RobRez
  • Like 1

I want some DRAGONS BREATH rounds!!!!! Are they legal for civilians to own? I also heard that Flacette rounds are a federal offense unless you are military...is that true?

dragons breath is legal and readily available.

be careful, semi-auto will eject the shell too early while it is still producing flame.

thanX for the headsup, I didnt know that. Thats probably why they are mainly used in guns like the Spaz-12, 870, 500, 1200, etc... Maybe ill just save them for the new Kel-Tec KSG when I get one lol

Edited by RoughRider666

Uh, did he cover the thing in gas to set that big of a fire to it?

Never seen dragons breath ignite like that before.

Exactly my question, is Dragon's Breath really that effective?? Or did that manikin have the smell of gasoline on him???

Shooting rather close to those hay stacks.

edit: ha! he lit the haystack on fire at the end of video, hope he has an extinguisher near by. Looks like a good way to start a fire.

Edited by XXasdf

That is the best^^^^^ "Come on one more don't be a bitch one more":haha2: I have been subcribed to him for a while you need to watch his AA-12 video it is funny as hell. Midget entry team watch it and you will get it.

Edited by SCHULTZE

check your state laws first. for instance, here in FL, you cannot have magnesium rounds unless you are in the fire dept or conse4rvation services, and you cannot have flechette rounds....nor rubber buck...but you can shoot a perp through the door without opening it first :)

btw, poachers have been firing arrows out of their 410s for as long as there have been game laws....

Edited by Ben Vampatella