Getting bored. What should the next toy/item be?

i have a little "play cash" and it is burning a hole in my pocket. I have narrowed it down to a few things that I have been wanting....

1- AK74 (or a Saiga in 5.45), conversion parts, a few mags :angel: , and a case of ammo.

2- MKA 1919 and a few mags :angel:

3- Draco pistol, tax stamp, and a bullpup kit

4- 3 AR15 uppers for some pass around range beaters on complete spare lowers that I already have

(maybe the $399 PSA M4 uppers)

5- more MD-20s :angel:

6- Keltec Sub2000 9mm (Glock mag model) and a couple cases of 9mm

7- SBS stamp for one of my S12s

8- 1-4x optic for my multi-gun AR

9- SBR stamp for one of my G19s and a Mako/Fab defense Glock carbine chassis

10- .22 supressor

11- Threaded factory Glock barrel and a supressor

12- SBR stamp for one of my SLR107URs

13- More cases of ammo in 5.56, 7.62, and 9mm. Maybe some .22 cal and 12 ga too.

14- Start building a motor for my Cadillac coupe. This is something that I have been putting off due to the sheer expense of it.

get an ndm 86 in x54r. or a russian tiger and restore it back to the svd style.......oh wait! thats what im going to do! hopefully tomorrow! well see what i find at the gun show.

I'm too much of a tight ass to feed one of those. I have considered that new VEPR in 54r though. Now that is evl....

Get the Akdal first, then the 5.45, and get started on that Caddy!

The only thing that has me hesitant to purchase an AKDAL is the issue with the first run. My luck, that is what I would get. It would be nice to buy something that didn't need to be fondled too much to get it to run. Are the revised ones out yet?

Before more toys, do you have your SHTF (natural or man-made) prep in good order?

Food, water, shelter, clothing, hygiene, medical & etc.

We already know... errrr suspect, that you've weapons and ammo well in hand. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Before more toys, do you have your SHTF (natural or man-made) prep in good order?

Food, water, shelter, clothing, hygiene, medical & etc.

We already know... errrr suspect, that you've weapons and ammo well in hand. :rolleyes:

I have been putting most of that stuff off. It just isn't much fun, ya know? It has been weighing on my mind lately though.

If you don't already have one get a Kel-Tec RFB. My current favorite. I've always wanted a bullpup .308 and I know others out there have the same desire. It's the same desire that made me buy 2 Saiga 12s'. Magazine fed 12 gauge = awesome. Bullpup .308 that takes FAL mags also = awesome, especially if you already own a FAL, as I do. The RFB is 27" from tip of muzzle brake to end of buttstock. Did I mention it's .308? He he he. Too bad ammo costs so damn much. That is one of two drawbacks, as I see it, the other being that it does not come with any sights. I understand it was made for optics but I like a set of iron sights on all my rifles. Optics break, irons no so much. Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Consider adding it your list.

get your SHTF stuff!!!

at the very least a weeks worth of food and water...

as well as a bad ass med kit.It seems you are doing

well...you must be working.

I was full time at a good paying job a 3 yr. Ago

Byeing all the guns and ammo...as well as reloading

stuff and yes food....you know all stuff survivle...

First came a cut back of hours...then my job got

cut to part time......then laid off.

What little money we got gos for mortgage and sutch.

We now are living off the years worth of food I preped

for....

• Like 1

Why would you need a tax stamp for a draco pistol and bullpup kit? Unless you're planning to adds a stock? Just push it off a sling. No stamp needed.

I would fab a "Stock" similar to that on the Norinco bullpups. It would keep the LOP to a minimum. I think it would be one nasty little toy with the right optic on it. Maybe an Aimpoint T1 or something similar.

If you don't already have one get a Kel-Tec RFB. My current favorite. I've always wanted a bullpup .308 and I know others out there have the same desire. It's the same desire that made me buy 2 Saiga 12s'. Magazine fed 12 gauge = awesome. Bullpup .308 that takes FAL mags also = awesome, especially if you already own a FAL, as I do. The RFB is 27" from tip of muzzle brake to end of buttstock. Did I mention it's .308? He he he. Too bad ammo costs so damn much. That is one of two drawbacks, as I see it, the other being that it does not come with any sights. I understand it was made for optics but I like a set of iron sights on all my rifles. Optics break, irons no so much. Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Consider adding it your list.

This is actually on the "sooner or later" list, but the ammo cost deters me. I know that I will want to shoot it a lot if I get one and it just isn't economically viable at the moment.

get your SHTF stuff!!!

at the very least a weeks worth of food and water...

as well as a bad ass med kit.It seems you are doing

well...you must be working.

I was full time at a good paying job a 3 yr. Ago

Byeing all the guns and ammo...as well as reloading

stuff and yes food....you know all stuff survivle...

First came a cut back of hours...then my job got

cut to part time......then laid off.

What little money we got gos for mortgage and sutch.

We now are living off the years worth of food I preped

for....

I have taken some risks and sacrificed for a while, and it has finally payed off in the last couple of years. No guarantees though. I need to make at least some preparations, however large or small. I hope things get better for you.

Get the Stamp on the Saiga ....FTW

+1

It is almost ridiculous that I haven't done it yet. I feel ashamed....

Roll of the dice... Will it take 4, 6, 8 or 12 months for the stamp to come back? :devil:

It took 8 months for my last paperwork to go through the Alphabet Thugs offices.

i have a little "play cash" and it is burning a hole in my pocket. I have narrowed it down to a few things that I have been wanting....

1- AK74 (or a Saiga in 5.45), conversion parts, a few mags :angel: , and a case of ammo.

4- 3 AR15 uppers for some pass around range beaters on complete spare lowers that I already have

10- .22 supressor

13- More cases of ammo in 5.56, 7.62, and 9mm. Maybe some .22 cal and 12 ga too.

14- Start building a motor for my Cadillac coupe. This is something that I have been putting off due to the sheer expense of it.

LMFAO... Pick a # between 1-14. I wish I had your problem.021.gif

• Like 1

10- .22 supressor

Your choices make me feel like a simpleton. My latest dilemma is figuring out whether I want to get my first revolver (Ruger SP101 or GP100) or my first 1911! :lolol:

That being said........now that I have a Glock 21, and Glock is making factory threaded G21 barrels..........I feel the urge for a .45 suppressor.

• Like 1

10- .22 supressor

Your choices make me feel like a simpleton. My latest dilemma is figuring out whether I want to get my first revolver (Ruger SP101 or GP100) or my first 1911! :lolol:

That being said........now that I have a Glock 21, and Glock is making factory threaded G21 barrels..........I feel the urge for a .45 suppressor.

Mmmmmm..... factory threaded goodness. I knew there was a good reason for me not buying a Lone Wolf barrel. I can't believe Glock finally decided to make some money on this kind of thing.

• Like 1

What year is the Caddy?

1985 Fleetwood Brougham Coupe. Last of the RWD 2 door old school Cadillacs and 1 of 8,336 produced. I don't have enough money to do everything it needs to do an LS series engine swap, but just need to get started on it. I love these cars. Just something about them....

Here is my last old school Coupe on 24s.... Coupe 'Eville. This old girl was sinister looking.

post-22401-0-85439100-1313938787_thumb.jpg

12 more drums, Mike needs the extra money to fund the double stack project.

Then you can do a 480rd drum video. Man that'd be one long boring ass video.

Seriously, i would buy that 54r VEPR from Atlantic and SBR that thing! :killer: