TAC 47 Industries " M.A.G. 12 " Magwell

Either the winners PM'ed him or he got tired of redrawing. If he'd just call my # I'd reply. Either way I think it's over with

No shit. It's a damn shame when you can't even give away a quality product.... twice eyes_droped.gif

I believe they are working a gun show in the Houston area this weekend. Friday pm is set up, Saturday & Sunday is spent selling the goods. Plus besides building custom guns, they are also busy setting up a new store in the area .

Put family and home life in the picture, and the guys have to be plain wore out from it all.

You misunderstood. Let me reword it with a little more detail.....

It is a shame when you are giving things away that are certainly quality items and you can't even get people to pay attention and claim the stuff.... TWICE!

I am positive that they stay slammed all year with very few, if any, real breaks. I own some businesses too. Gotta make that money while it is there. It may not always be plentiful. Lots of sacrifice in running your own gig. Makes you miss the days when you just went to work for someone else and let them worry about making your check good.

I should have quoted only Spetsnaz12. Sorry if you thought that I was picking on younaaaa.gif Hell........I've seen your mag dump videos.......you're the last person I want to get in a disagreement withhorror.gif

The only reason I know so know a little of what is happening with TAC47 is they are located close by and the new shop is right down the street from me.

btw evil.......do you surf?

Edited by Jetmech
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One Poster In this Thread will Win a M.A.G. 12 Magwell for free. All You have do to enter is Post.     Tac 47 is now in full production with a new Push Button release Magwell with an intergrated tr

we will make a cali compliant model.

Just got finished shooting a 100 rounds through the very first magwell off the CNC, and I must say I am blown away at how well the it did! We shot a mix of low brass birdshot and didn't have one FTF o

Posted Images

those two are the same poster also

Who ever posted first two number dident care..

for evils 2nd time I picked on a number picker and it was the same as the last number drawn.. which was his. only fair to spread the wealth

IM 96!!!!! I win!!!! thank you tac 47 for this contest, and my new autoplug! You just saved me the 50$ dollars to buy one!! I will pm you my shipping info. Thank you again!!

Congrats everyones autoplugs should go out Friday.

Jetmech,

I hadn't been in 10 years and my daughter talked me into going out. She was pissed.... it's like riding a bike. Class was in session....

TAC47,

If I won again, please just give mine to someone else that has shown interest here. Really, winning that badass M.A.G.12 magwell, I will still feel great paying for the three more Autoplugs that I need.

This thread is full of (ETA: evl) WIN!

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Evil won again. Quick ....buy some lotto tickets Evil victory.gif

+1 evil. Wish I had 20% of your luck. Congrats. Enjoy

No you don't. I usually have to bust my ass for everything, lol. This thread posesses more "evl win" than my entire past. I buy 4 various lottery tickets twice a week, every week, and only win free tickets and maybe $5 once a month.

No you don't. I usually have to bust my ass for everything, lol. This thread posesses more "evl win" than my entire past. I buy 4 various lottery tickets twice a week, every week, and only win free tickets and maybe $5 once a month.

Well the sun has gotta shine on a dogs ass every once in a while. Anyway congrats to u and all the winners of this contest. Thanks to tac47 for the contest. I will be purchasing one of these autoplugs as soon as I can get a job. ( damn lay offs). I'm also interested in the magwell....... So many products so little money

A magwell and a plug? Nice work for both you and Tac 47! :D

So evl's plug goes to him finally? Or is there still one up for grabs? It seems as though he PM'd tac47 to give the plug to someone else who has expressed interest... I have expressed interest and am doing so again right now... Just in case...

It's late.

Well the sun has gotta shine on a dogs ass every once in a while. Anyway congrats to u and all the winners of this contest. Thanks to tac47 for the contest. I will be purchasing one of these autoplugs as soon as I can get a job. ( damn lay offs). I'm also interested in the magwell....... So many products so little money

I chuckled. I have some weird luck when it comes to the big deals though. It is always tragic, but laced with a few little good things that stay with me for a while and give me a sense of appreciation for the good in the bad.

Ok, where am I going to buy a new Saiga 12 for the M.A.G. 12 install? I've been wanting to try a 2011 model, so this is a great excuse to do so. I don't want one with the crosshatched importer makings. Any deals out there? Looks like Centerfire has them for $618 shipped (they are backordered, so they do not know anything about what import markings may be on them or what year they are) and Atlantic has them for $619 shipped (but they have the crosshatched import marks). Any help sources for a good deal appreciated.

Ok, where am I going to buy a new Saiga 12 for the M.A.G. 12 install? I've been wanting to try a 2011 model, so this is a great excuse to do so. I don't want one with the crosshatched importer makings. Any deals out there? Looks like Centerfire has them for $618 shipped (they are backordered, so they do not know anything about what import markings may be on them or what year they are) and Atlantic has them for $619 shipped (but they have the crosshatched import marks). Any help sources for a good deal appreciated.

I ended up buying a 2011 S12 off of GB last night. The seller had no idea if it had the import marking abortion on it, but I have a plan for that anyways, if it does. In a couple of weeks, I'll be ready to send it out for the M.A.G.12 install! I still need some mags though.... and I'm shut down financialy until after Christmas.

How long till the mag wells we pre ordered get shipped out, I have to believe its been 3 weeks or more already, Plus I cant wait to get mine and myfree auto plug for being on of first 20 to order. I want to finish my S12 and need this magwell.

I just checked the first post that talked about pre orders and that was October 12 so it has been almost 7 weeks since pre orders???

Edited by vermontmadman

How long till the mag wells we pre ordered get shipped out, I have to believe its been 3 weeks or more already, Plus I cant wait to get mine and myfree auto plug for being on of first 20 to order. I want to finish my S12 and need this magwell.

I just checked the first post that talked about pre orders and that was October 12 so it has been almost 7 weeks since pre orders???

I was wondering the same thing??

My build is waiting on this part!!!